Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering (52318 Views)

Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering / Nigerian Lady, Wendy Okolo Becomes The First Black Woman To Bag Aerospace PHD Wi / Meet The First African Woman PHD In Aerospace Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by Kendumazy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nice one
Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
yoruba amaka
Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by Gudiza(m): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nigerians and individual awards ...good.

Someday we will celebrate collective achievements that really help our people.

1 Like

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by hokafor(m): 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
Strangely people like this will never be given a Chance in Nigeria.instead buhari will be parading his clueless sisters everywhere

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by Endtimebro: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
Wait oh PhD at 26 na wah oh,
when jamb chop fives years comout for person life, ASUU come chop there own, slow school academic calender come top am.
Anyways congrats keep making Naija proud

6 Likes

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nice one
Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by hammerFC: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
AS SOON AS I SEE THE TOPIC, I KNEW IT MUST BE MY PEOPLE.

IGBO KWENU!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by chimeziedickson: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Igbo ma akwukwo......Awesome!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by miltonchux(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
nwabobo:
This Igbo women again?
She is not Ibo, but Deltan

2 Likes

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by OkunrinOloro: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Where is Deomelo the dementia outpatient?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by igbobabe02: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Igbo women are the best!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by stanliwise(m): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
Generalnomercy:
Igbo Amaka.

Yet, this is an ethic group Yorubas calls third class citizens in a country where everyone should be given equal treatment and opportunity.

Anyway, Nigeria is the loser here...

The lady can't work in Nigeria because she knows her tribe is hated beyond remedy....
stop all this, infact from look of things I think the Igbos hate other tribes than they do to them.

2 Likes

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
DearDotun:
I like her boobs - well spaced. Now I understand the reason for a degree in aerospace wink

1 Like

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by saajus: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
The day good people of Southern Nigeria can work together, that's when this country would see real development. As a Yoruba man, I respect my brothers in the North but not leaving their shores could not let them see how far behind we are to the rest of the world.

6 Likes

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by castrol180(m): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
Trash...igbo pussĂ˝ to get PhD...
Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by hammerFC: 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
saajus:
The day Southern Nigeria can work together, that's when this country would see real development.

WORK WITH YORUBA? U ARE NOT READY FOR PROGRESS, U MEAN REGRESSION.

JUST WAIT, SAHARA REPORTERS WILL MANUFACTURE LIES THAT SHE IS NOT THE FIRST BLACK WOMAN.

THEY DID SIMILAR TO DR EMEAGWALI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1-bnbeP8VA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcxvfpwbDWk

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by PanickMode(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hibo Hamaka smiley

1 Like

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by MxreR: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Okolo? Sounds Anambra. Cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by RTSC: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
And America benefits from every inch of her talent.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by Evalove77(m): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Igbos re great people

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Now this is what I am talking about.

Unlike that mumu first class girl from that mumu region that said she wanted to get married then be a teacher/lecturer.

Some females don't know why they go to school.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by franchasng: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
While one idiot Igbo girl is somewhere begging small Wizkid for sex, just because she felt Wizkid is too rich, but her mates are making name for their generation, breaking boundaries.

This lady in question will most likely have more money and lasting wealth than Wizkid and most Nigerian celebrities but all these fish brain girls think anybody that's always appearing on TV and online is super rich not knowing that some low key guys they look down on can buy these so called empty barrel broke forming rich Nigerian celebrities that live fake life they use to attract useless ladies of easy virtue angry

Nne oma ndewo, Chukwu gozie gi na ndi umu nwanyi Igbo ndi na asopuru onwe ha kiss

10 Likes

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by EmekaBlue(m): 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
She try
Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by Amuocha: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
Igbos are doing very well.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by Ziggylady(f): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
DearDotun:
I like her boobs - well spaced. Now I understand the reason for a degree in aerospace wink

Boobs is all DOTUN saw in this highly intelligent lady.

Now why am i not surprised? undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
toyosiabayomi96:
hmmnn Phd @ 26..
Make she con break the record in 9ja
na ASUU strike alone go finish her

Stop consoling yourself
Don't blame anyone for your failure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by Akpacha(m): 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
DearDotun:
na spirituaal eyes u take see the boobs?

4 Likes

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by NaijaElba(m): 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
These are the type of people will shld be celebating in Nigeria, not the stew.pid set of olosos and that idiotic gay guy that had ambassadorial deal in the morning.
Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by FuckThaMod: 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
miltonchux:

She is not Ibo, but Deltan
What tribe in delta or is delta a tribe? You won't shut that ya dirty mouth

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
All I see here is tribalism. Congrats to the young woman, o jare. Me too, I've recorded my first. Glory be to God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A White Lady Captured Falling Asleep While Taking Customers’ Orders(pics,vid) / Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) / Chevron To Sack 6,750 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.