Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

My Mechanic Colonized My Benz. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Mechanic Colonized My Benz. (3146 Views)

Opinions Needed: My Mechanic Said I Should Use Only Water First In New Radiator. / How My Mechanic Tried To Ruin My Car... / Help! My Mechanic Changed Engine Oil Through Dipstick. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mechanic Colonized My Benz. by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 20, 2019
Morning FAM. This is what happened. Had a small accident with my muscle. Was bashed from behind. I contacted a few mechanics here but their attitude tire me so I was recommended to a kazeem who he claims was very good. Two days the guy returned the car. Perfect body work. Was impressed. I needed to travel for a few days so I kuku gave him my benzoic for servicing. Told him to drop it off whenever he finishes. I no know say I do myself. First came the calls. Guys buzzing me upandan that I was around and I no come see them. Shuu bros I no dey area. They were like no lie alaye I see your car. I was like what? Here and there calls. I sha called Mr kazeem he said after servicing he discovered that the absorbers had issues. So he decided to fix them hence the delay. That I shouldn't worry he would use his cash I can pay when I arrive. Oga let me pay you now the phone went dead and when I redialled unreachable. I called my friend that recommended him he was out of town . I just hope for the best. Last night I came home late and decided to go one bar near my estate go lick small beer before I crash. Guess who I met declaring drinks. Mr kazeem. See as he don use my car like mad. See ladies wey he carry enter bar. Thicker bodied mommies. Their comparison reminds me of pumba and timone. I'm sure say na them spoil the absorber. Holla the woman wey get bar say who be that guy say I no dey see am for estate. Madam talk say na sure guy say na so he dey declare drinks since he buy the benzema. I been wan go embarrass am but I dey like to think things through before I act. As it is now people go think say I borrow the motor from am sef. I never know wetin I wan do the man. But I wan do am strong thing. Any suggestions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mechanic Colonized My Benz. by ShenTeh(m): 7:03am On Mar 20, 2019
Shibaraba:
Morning FAM. This is what happened. Had a small accident with my muscle. Was bashed from behind. I contacted a few mechanics here but their attitude tire me so I was recommended to a kazeem who he claims was very good. Two days the guy returned the car. Perfect body work. Was impressed. I needed to travel for a few days so I kuku gave him my benzoic for servicing. Told him to drop it off whenever he finishes. I no know say I do myself. First came the calls. Guys buzzing me upandan that I was around and I no come see them. Shuu bros I no dey area. They were like no lie alaye I see your car. I was like what? Here and there calls. I sha called Mr kazeem he said after servicing he discovered that the absorbers had issues. So he decided to fix them hence the delay. That I shouldn't worry he would use his cash I can pay when I arrive. Oga let me pay you now the phone went dead and when I redialled unreachable. I called my friend that recommended him he was out of town . I just hope for the best. Last night I came home late and decided to go one bar near my estate go lick small beer before I crash. Guess who I met declaring drinks. Mr kazeem. See as he don use my car like mad. See ladies wey he carry enter bar. Thicker bodied mommies. Their comparison reminds me of pumba and timone. I'm sure say na them spoil the absorber. Holla the woman wey get bar say who be that guy say I no dey see am for estate. Madam talk say na sure guy say na so he dey declare drinks since he buy the benzema. I been wan go embarrass am but I dey like to think things through before I act. As it is now people go think say I borrow the motor from am sef. I never know wetin I wan do the man. But I wan do am strong thing. Any suggestions?

You shouted 'ole!' He answered 'Oh yes sir'. You shouted 'drop that stolen item you are carrying'. He did. What else do you want?

Oga go collect your Benz and leave matter.

Btw wetin you bring guys from your trip?

3 Likes

Re: My Mechanic Colonized My Benz. by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 20, 2019
ShenTeh:

You shout 'ole!' He answered 'Oh yes sir'. You shouted 'drop that stolen item you are carrying'. He did. What else do you want?

Oga go collect your Benz and leave matter.

Btw wetin you bring guys from your trip?
abi? I just wan rant small. I don calm down. Thanks baba
Re: My Mechanic Colonized My Benz. by phorget(m): 7:19am On Mar 20, 2019
Shibaraba:
abi? I just wan rant small. I don calm down. Thanks baba

hmmmm oga only you dey drive Muscle and Benz.
abeg shey u no get one small Honda baby boy wey you no dey use make I come carry am. I need car badly like this I swear.

2 Likes

Re: My Mechanic Colonized My Benz. by diportivo: 8:05am On Mar 20, 2019
phorget:

hmmmm oga only you dey drive Muscle and Benz.
abeg shey u no get one small Honda baby boy wey you no dey use make I come carry am. I need car badly like this I swear.

na dash u want abi na buy u wan buy?

if na buy,I get one wey be shikini money
Re: My Mechanic Colonized My Benz. by bjreal67(m): 8:16am On Mar 20, 2019
Lesson oga: Never leave your car with mechanic, I no trust them from here to there... Use weekends or free day to work on your ride make u sit down with them...

Naso Dem dey do, go collect your ride, you pass them...

Guys I need sienna anyone should holla me
On this platform
Re: My Mechanic Colonized My Benz. by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2019
bjreal67:
Lesson oga: Never leave your car with mechanic, I no trust them from here to there... Use weekends or free day to work on your ride make u sit down with them...

Naso Dem dey do, go collect your ride, you pass them...

Guys I need sienna anyone should holla me
On this platform
Lesson learnt. I'm at the shop now the guy never come. Hungover I guess. I no go do am again
Re: My Mechanic Colonized My Benz. by phorget(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2019
diportivo:

shikini like how much?
Re: My Mechanic Colonized My Benz. by phorget(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2019
diportivo:

shikini like how much?
Re: My Mechanic Colonized My Benz. by diportivo: 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
phorget:

shikini like how much?

WhatsApp sir
Re: My Mechanic Colonized My Benz. by dokyOloye: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Use spare key go carry d motor grin

6 Likes

Re: My Mechanic Colonized My Benz. by Hexilon: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
dokyOloye:
Use spare key go carry d motor grin

5 Likes

Re: My Mechanic Colonized My Benz. by wickedtuna: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lol..baba just look am from the angle say that few days wey him cruise the Benz na the best moment of e life and you give am that one.

2 Likes

Re: My Mechanic Colonized My Benz. by Absoj(m): 7:41am On Aug 26, 2019
[quote author=Hexilon post=76838520][/quote]
U wan make the guy commit suicide be dat grin

1 Like

Re: My Mechanic Colonized My Benz. by Daviestunech(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin

. your mechanic b like a servant wey him oga tell am say jubri take of my family,I dey travel go village ooo

So oga go come back meet madam as she don get Belle for jubri..

Question jubri ask oga b say ..shebi na him say make him take care of his family wen he's gone grin

(1) (Reply)

Horror In Benue State As Trailer Crushes 8 People To Death (graphic Photos) / Explained: The Pros And Cons Of Different Engine Types / Trouble With Hyundai Accent 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.