Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,519 members, 7,854,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

Help For This Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help For This Family (406 Views)

Is This Family Right To Demand For The Whole Money? / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) / International Passport Of This Family (AYEKUSIBE FAMILY) Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help For This Family by Nafisatabusi1(f): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2019
Hello Good morning everyone’s here,pls I’m here for seek in oopen mercy for this family.the son was born by operation and they really needs help from people’s that’s why I’m here to please everybody I beg help this family,they are in Osogbo and the woman still in Atma hospital at Biket in Osogbo since 2weeks now because of operation money because they didn’t have money to pay and they here for helps for operation Money pls you can contact this number to verify-‭08102543153‬ and this is account number Ijiola matthew union bank 0039328666

Re: Help For This Family by tabithababy(f): 10:38am On Mar 20, 2019
You are the father of the child right

You just opened this account 8 minutes ago cheesy

You better go out there and work, get money and pay your child hospital fee

1 Like

Re: Help For This Family by comtem2011: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
tabithababy:
You are the father of the child right

You just opened this account 8 minutes ago cheesy

You better go out there and work, get money and pay your child hospital fee
Lol, imaging using the innocent baby's pix for cyber begging.

God help your children.

(1) (Reply)

8 Things Parents Tend To Fight About! / Must A Man Be Wealthy Before He Can Write His Will? / Baby Gets "Favored" For Life, After Being Born On A Plane.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.