Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

8 Things Parents Tend To Fight About! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 Things Parents Tend To Fight About! (405 Views)

Why Do Parents Tend To Speak Only English Language To Their Kids? / 10 Things Parents Shouldn’t Do For Their Children / 10 Things Parents Should Moderate In Their Children In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things Parents Tend To Fight About! by kmaster007: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
Fights are inevitable in relationships and marriages. Fights occur in relationships as a result of differences. But most parents have summoned the immeasurably needed courage to overcome their differences so that scars won’t be left untreated.

Here are, though, some things parents tend to fight about.

1.) Sex

Sex is one of the most important things partners always vent into. But because of being a primary caregiver and/ or caring for other imperative stuff for the benefit of the family, the woman or man may feel so tired that sex is completely ruled out at the end of the day.

2.) Money

This is also close to sex. Money is as important as sex in a relationship. Most families today have problems because the woman feels the man doesn’t always drop money for the family. But mummies, because of the country’s economic system which is nothing to be written home about, it is important we understand that our daddies are trying.

3.) Romance

Over his busy schedule, he may not think of always giving some romantic gestures and stuff like that. But because you desire it so much, you may think he is flirting with or dating someone other than you.

4.) Quality Time

Another thing that could lead to a fight in a relationship is that one person may feel the other is not spending enough time with them. May he be that he doesn’t enjoy the relationship anymore? Or does he enjoy an outside relationship? All these may be the questions that may be
roving in your mind. If care is not taken, you will put be the relationship in jeopardy.

5.) Jealousy

This could come subtly but will become manifest like a
monster seed if we allow it to grow, thus causing trouble to us. You may have the feeling that your partner still has some intimacy with his/her ex. You can even get jealous of your partner’s co-worker, especially if the person in question is a member of the opposite sex.

6.) In-Laws

Whether you like it or not, your parents or those of you partner will play a very big role in your relationship, even if you are not yet married. She may tell you to walk up to her parents and present yourself as her fiancé. But, you argue that it’s not the right time. This is another jeopardizing situation.

7.) Visitors

He always has visitors on Weekends and because of that, he doesn’t give me the attention I need. He doesn’t have the right to give more attention to his visitors than me because I ought to be his number 1. If you don’t open up on how you feel, be sure that the relationship will definitely hit the rock without repair.

8.) Sleep and Rest

He is just returning from work and feels completely tired. But you feel it’s time to discuss some issues with him, which may even seem irrelevant to him. However hard you try, you don’t get enough attention, if at all he will give you. This may push you to the wall and you may start thinking that he longer has even a minute time for you. If care is not taken, fights can erupt.

* So parents please don’t allow fights to erupt in your relationship like a volcanic action, especially for the sake of the kids. The solution to all these problems is that you ought to speak up on what bothers you.
Re: 8 Things Parents Tend To Fight About! by Officialgarri: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
I think there's difference between Fight and Quarrel .

My parents, in their 30 years of marriage have never had a fight. Till date, I still watch them play fight like kids and everyone would laugh.

Its a good thing to have parents who are role models.

Unlike our former neighbor, She would carry her husband's briefcase and fling it outside , even threaten to burn his certificates . Poor barrister .
He should have killed the woman and defend himself in court .
Re: 8 Things Parents Tend To Fight About! by neonly: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
Na sex they cause fight pass
Re: 8 Things Parents Tend To Fight About! by eyinjuege: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
It should have come in order of 2, 1, 5

(1) (Reply)

Read What Happened To A Guy Who Cheated On His Woman. / Lady Gives Birth To Twins & Dumped Them Inside In A Public Drainage In Rukpokwu / When Women Sleeps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.