Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (888 Views)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. by seal777(m): 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2010
If quality repairs with Guarantee (MONEY BACK GUARANTEE) on all LCD's, PLASMA, AND ALL ELECTRONIC GADGETS through the finger tips of an expert with proven track record is what you want: Call these numbers for the best in service.

Sunny 08023169149 or 07066472001.

Home service also available for deserved customers based within or outside Lagos.
Re: Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. by TopAnalyst(m): 3:14am On Aug 25, 2012
Please beware of this guy called Sunny. He is not a good technician and he has a very bad customer service culture - he ignores call alot.
He did a very bad job on my Plasma TV and even complicated the initial problem after collecting N17,000 from me.
He signed a repair warranty paper which he didn't honour.
My best advice is to take your electronic gadgets to the Manufacturers repair center.
His "MONEY BACK GUARANTEE" claim is a big lie.

seal777: If quality repairs with Guarantee (MONEY BACK GUARANTEE) on all LCD's, PLASMA, AND ALL ELECTRONIC GADGETS through the finger tips of an expert with proven track record is what you want: Call these numbers for the best in service.

Sunny 08023169149 or 07066472001.

Home service also available for deserved customers based within or outside Lagos.
Re: Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. by TopAnalyst(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
Please beware of this guy called Sunny. He is not a good technician and he has a very bad customer service culture - he ignores call alot.
He did a very bad job on my Plasma TV and even complicated the initial problem after collecting N17,000 from me.
He signed a repair warranty paper which he didn't honour.
My best advice is to take your electronic gadgets to the Manufacturers repair center.
His "MONEY BACK GUARANTEE" claim is a big lie.
Re: Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. by millhouse: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
Thanks my brother for the info .....off to the manufacturer with my TV

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Nokia 5228 & mint used bb Tour 35k / Fairly Used Ipod Touch Needed Urgently / I Urgently Want To Buy A Printer That Can Print A2 Sized Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.