Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

6 Disadvantages Of Going To A Private University - Schooltalk.com.ng - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Disadvantages Of Going To A Private University - Schooltalk.com.ng (34114 Views)

Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria? / Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University / 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Attend A Private University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Disadvantages Of Going To A Private University - Schooltalk.com.ng by TheVictorious(m): 10:03am On Mar 25, 2019
Darevofpeace:
You are still living in a world of "illusion" the question is that the lecturer's and the professor's who lectures in the private universities,were they also a product of the private university?

You simply shouldn't have waited you rely on someone who couldn't compose good sentences in simple English. smiley

1 Like

Re: 6 Disadvantages Of Going To A Private University - Schooltalk.com.ng by phenom666(m): 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
safarigirl:

You people should stop deceiving the world with all these "you go see life" in public schools. All these are dependent on the school location as well as the individual

Not everyone is in notorious public schools like Unilag, OAU and Uniben. Some public schools might as well be private schools with how orderly and strict they are. For instance, a lot pf public schools in the North, just like private institutions, have dress codes.

Secondly, if a person is holed up in thw hostel, I doubt there is much to see. I spent five years in a public institution and I can count how many times I went off campus and how many times I went to parties.

We read here how a Covenant student traveled all the way to Ibadan to see man. That girl has had more adventure in her lifw than I have, but na private school she go.

Just because you are suffering doesn't mean you are seeing life. Private school students love to party and have a good time, they are bold and adventurous and they can afford it. They are having the time of their lives unapologetically. Lots of public school students are innately jealous of this, and convince themselves they have 'seen life' more than those in private schools.

Girl u are stup** ooo, u already know I finish from a private university.

Most private university are trash.

Many of my mate both boys n gal, where expel for not taking attended at night prayer.

Covenant university is the worst of all. 200 students were expel yes back for not bringing Bible to there school church service. They even cut students hairs.

U are even lucky u went to Abu university. Ever mistake prison, as study.

Can't wait for anambra state university to start selling there post utme exam form, to enter a public university for my second degree in pol; sc.

I never enjoy dat private university lifestyle, everything is being force on u.
Police official even force us, to go for 12noon prayers ( Catholic skul rubblish ).

Next time b4 u type use ur head.
1st hand experience, really taught me a lesson, very big one for dat matter.

Run away from church own university...
Re: 6 Disadvantages Of Going To A Private University - Schooltalk.com.ng by edoairways: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
Peejayx01:
I concur with all of this and they are all facts about the private schools. Firms and institutions these days prefer to employ the services of a public or federal university graduate all because they believe that they go through rigorous academic experiences

I rep Unilorin.... they can frustrate your life. All these has really made me wise.
That was then not anymore. Firms are interested in your skills not where you graduated from
Re: 6 Disadvantages Of Going To A Private University - Schooltalk.com.ng by DexterousOne(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
Zuluhead:
igbenedion and lead city are not in that league you can live off camp and drive in and out of the camp anytime of the day even at midnight.
lecturers dont oppress student they give you due regards as a student and potential being.
i attended both a federal and private university and know the differences.
you dont brag and live fake live much in a private university because everyone is from a comfortable home.

True
Re: 6 Disadvantages Of Going To A Private University - Schooltalk.com.ng by DexterousOne(m): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
ugbedeojo1993:
As am employer of labour, i will NEVER employ a graduate from a private university. because is only in private university u see the number of First Class student greater than the number of those with second class upper, and those with second class upper greater than those with second class lower. third class degree is only reserve for those who are struggling to spell there name (thats if there is any)

You don't know what you are saying

1 Like

Re: 6 Disadvantages Of Going To A Private University - Schooltalk.com.ng by DexterousOne(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
Bluffly:
Fallacy. Public University is simply a reflection of a failed society, while private universities are only pretending. Travel out and witness real world academic hardness where laziness and fake cannot survive.
Our Universities either way are filled with academicians that has not direct impact on their immediate environment.

You have summed it up
Re: 6 Disadvantages Of Going To A Private University - Schooltalk.com.ng by SammieJayh(m): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
phenom666:

Girl u are stup** ooo, u already know I finish from a private university.

Most private university are trash.

Many of my mate both boys n gal, where expel for not taking attended at night prayer.

Covenant university is the worst of all. 200 students were expel yes back for not bringing Bible to there school church service. They even cut students hairs.

U are even lucky u went to Abu university. Ever mistake prison, as study.

Can't wait for anambra state university to start selling there post utme exam form, to enter a public university for my second degree in pol; sc.

I never enjoy dat private university lifestyle, everything is being force on u.
Police official even force us, to go for 12noon prayers ( Catholic skul rubblish ).

Next time b4 u type use ur head.
1st hand experience, really taught me a lesson, very big one for dat matter.

Run away from church own university...

Lol...chai I dne miss you this guy and your pointless banters grin shocked.

So you're still waiting for ANSU/COOU form since 2018...my brother you better drop that phone and come to Covenant University. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: 6 Disadvantages Of Going To A Private University - Schooltalk.com.ng by phenom666(m): 8:58am On Feb 01, 2020
SammieJayh:

Lol...chai I dne miss you this guy and your pointless banters grin shocked.

So you're still waiting for ANSU/COOU form since 2018...my brother you better drop that phone and come to Covenant University. cheesy wink

Mumu, I dey skull now. Yr 1. U be bastard I swear.

All this prison cell of a university, I no fit go.
Re: 6 Disadvantages Of Going To A Private University - Schooltalk.com.ng by SammieJayh(m): 12:28am On Feb 26, 2020
phenom666:

Mumu, I dey skull now. Yr 1. U be bastard I swear.

All this prison cell of a university, I no fit go.

Ehyaaa...enjoy cheesy grin

When you finish come CU sha.
Re: 6 Disadvantages Of Going To A Private University - Schooltalk.com.ng by phenom666(m): 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
SammieJayh:

Ehyaaa...enjoy cheesy grin

When you finish come CU sha.

Mumu, when cu is done taking 959,000 naira as skul fees from U, remember to let them give U sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Poly Offa Graduating Students Sign Out In Style (Pictures, Video) / Priscilla Paul-Worika Beats UNIPORT Pharmacy Record, Sets New One, Gets 8 Awards / ASUU Strike: What Is the update in your School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.