Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha (48363 Views)

Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by newsynews: 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
Former Super Eagles captain, Nwankwo Kanu has debunked rumors that there's a right between him and Jay-Jay Okocha, a fellow former player of the Nigerian national team.

He made this known while speaking to Brilla FM concerning fixtures for the UEFA Champions League round of eight.

"I don’t have a problem with Jay Jay. He’s my ‘senior brother’. We speak the same language, eat, drink and play together.

"Our families have good relationship and when I say we’re brothers, we are more than brothers; so people should not peddle such rumours", he said.

Making his prediction concerning the UEFA ties, Kanu said:

"If Ajax play like they did against Real Madrid, it won’t be easy for Juventus so let’s cross our fingers and see what is going to come out from there.”Ajax were unbelievable against Real Madrid.”

Speaking on Arsenal's chances of quamifting fir next season's UCL, Kanu who won the UEFA Champions League with Ajax said:

“We (Arsenal) are fighting for fourth place in the league and if we win the Europa League, great. With due respect to Napoli, Arsenal will give them a strong game.”

https://lailasnews.com/kanu-rift-jay-jay-okocha/

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by brittbritt: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
I got an amazing content to share with you. Type this word ( talk2wiseinvestor ) on google and proceed to the following website on your google search result to uncover my content.
Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by Chipink(f): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
I for say now, coz I know u both are cool headed legends

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by afoltundeseen(f): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2019

Make dem enter ring exchange blows nah.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by Kneephy(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
Like for Jay Jay

Share for Pappilo

313 Likes 313 Shares

Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by Speakdatruth: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
The social media can create some imaginative and unfavourable situations where there's none.

Both are living legends, I guess some people want to see them fight.

15 Likes

Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by engrhorla(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
newsynews:
Former Super Eagles captain, Nwankwo Kanu has debunked rumors that there's a right between him and Jay-Jay Okocha, a fellow former player of the Nigerian national team.

He made this known while speaking to Brilla FM concerning fixtures for the UEFA Champions League round of eight.

Making his prediction concerning the UEFA ties, Kanu said:

Speaking on Arsenal's chances of quamifting fir next season's UCL, Kanu who won the UEFA Champions League with Ajax said:

https://lailasnews.com/kanu-rift-jay-jay-okocha/

The Mod that shared this on FP no try...haba!

The content is the worst I've seen..typos everywhere!
Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by smogup: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
wink
Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by Justinlean02(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hmmm...
Not you guys again let's deal with 2baba and Blackface shit first.
Mtchewww you guys can queue up abeg

1 Like

Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by Orpe7(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
sadğ
Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by MrRhymes101(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
These ones are busy investing na, they don't have time to fight... Wedding MC

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by Englishgold: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
Una get rift before? No be my business tho,
After all I get beef with my paddy and nobody hear am. If d beef dey pain u, go beg Jay Jay, I'm sure he will understand. You guys are matured
Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by nikepeter4u: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
Don't mind them..
Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by Mopolchi: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
Na waa for the headline. Bloggers can do and undo.
Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by stevedre: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
Papilo still making us proud.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by Lexusgs430: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
We don't care..... Sort your issues out privately........

1 Like

Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by afoltundeseen(f): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
engrhorla:

The Mod that shared this on FP no try...haba!

The content is the worst I've seen..typos everywhere!

The blogger wants to form article writer. For him mind now, he has written content for his blog.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by sexyboy193: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nice one. I must not hear fight from you guys ooo
Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
Buhari's cluelessness is understandable on grounds of old age and long years of familiarity with gay cows but Prof Mahmoud Yakubu led inec's cluelessness remains a mystery yet to be understood.
Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
Let brotherly love continue............

"I don’t have a problem with Jay Jay. He’s my ‘senior brother’. We speak the same language, eat, drink and play together.
Our families have good relationship and when I say we’re brothers, we are more than brothers; so people should not peddle such rumours", he said.
END OF DISCUSSION!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by SweetJoystick(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Rift not right
Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by Choplyf(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Legendary
Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by Teenaira: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kneephy:
Like for Jay Jay

Share for Pappilo

Like for both

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by magicminister: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kanu nwakwo has done more good for Nigerians than all the public office holders since the beginning of Nigeria.
His Kanu heart foundation gave many people a second shot in life until his money slowed down. This man is a national hero and treasure

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by cr7lomo: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
I don't know y in Nigeria, we feel if u are in the entertainment world, u must b friends with ur fellow entertainers

1 Like

Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by 01mcfadden(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kneephy:
Like for Jay Jay

Share for Pappilo

Kids everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by Starboytwo(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
I have never seen Nwankwo Kanu live before, he was my hero growing up... My long dead neighbor gave me the name "kanu Nwankwo that time,RIP baba Tayo..

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by yemifez: 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
their problem
Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by Chipink(f): 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
undecided
Re: Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha by asawanathegreat(m): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
I love both of them, thank God Mr Kanu has cleared the air.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary / Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.