Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) (67546 Views)

Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday / Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) / Regina Daniels Buys A New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by reicherMan: 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Popular Nigerian Teen Actress, Regina Daniel, show off the newly completed home she built for her as a gift.

She wrote: Just a little thank you for mama

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/beautiful-teen-actress-regina-daniel.html

13 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by reicherMan: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
More HERE
Lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
wink wow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
HeLLo My NaME Is PuSYyY, am in severe pain because have being used, tore, disassociated, just for them to get what they want, if you know you know

178 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Timmypromise(m): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nowadays girls just dey make boys no say pussy get value pass dick

190 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by dokyOloye: 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
She done manage reach 18yrs?
Thought she was gonna be 16 forever.

132 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by obi4eze(m): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
Big fat lie.

33 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
Bloggers nd lies

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
This is interestingly interesting....

Do we have actors in this country at all?!
Why is it only the actresses buying and building houses, buying latest model vehicles for themselves and love ones?!

Are our guys not caring towards their mom?!
Are there some sets of movies that is only female cast?!

This matter get as e be o....
If this is true, congrats to the Beautiful and young girl o!

hokafor:
Why women all the time? Does it mean their male counterparts are rendering the same services free of charge.
You are so in our mind!
You typed the same thing we are saying o!

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
Simplep:
Bloggers nd lies
perhaps.......

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by princeade86(m): 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
And u said money no dey industry. How many film she don act

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
kissy
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by gabi98(m): 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
shey na so acting dey pay

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by hokafor(m): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Why women all the time? Does it mean that their male counterparts are rendering the same services free of charge?

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Na wa oo,Toto Don suffer for this world oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by vioment: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
One thing about this chic, she's skilled whether na jazz movie or not(the one i like).

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Congratulations girl
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by dotcomnamename: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
We all know that it's her sugar daddy that bought it for her after her mother consented to anytime free f*ck till eternity

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by arantess: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
CANDYDADDY:

HeLLo My NaME Is PuSYyY, am in severe pain because have being used, tore, disassociated, just for them to get what they want, if you know you know
Hahahaha

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Maccarthy(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
I dont like this girl, she didnt offend me i just dont like her. I've skipped all her movies on africa magic. Our blood no dey gree mix. I heard she was a dropout? What a big mistake! Please anyone correct me.

14 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Oloriode: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
What are businesses or sources of fund to get this type of property? How much are they paying her per role in Nollywood? Yeye dey smell.

9 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Show us the Invoice, Receipts and Videos were she was buying and paying for the House or.....

This is the same house Bloggers Claimed was bought by Another so called Celebrity last week cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by MorataFC: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
princeade86:
And u said money no dey industry. How many film she don act
grin
Who dhey buy their film sef?
Na download sure past.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by tstx(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
It's like it's only GIRLS that make it in Nollywood

See my signature

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Amanda333(f): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nwanyi bu ife

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Hedonisst: 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hogwash.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by tomdon(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Na wah
Is this really how lucrative film acting is in Nigeria??
18 year old girl build this multi million Naira structure.
She should be investigated

14 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
CANDYDADDY:

senselessness at it best,,

keep it up.
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by isahsalee: 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
Original liesĀ”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Pope22(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
She can afford such house, let's stop this jealousy abeg
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
CANDYDADDY:

senselessness at it best,,

keep it up.
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) by pussyphilia(m): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
This girl was in Abuja 3weeks ago!
She later made some cryptic comments suggesting she was fighting hard to suppress her conscience from an immoral act she must have committed in Abuja.

And today, voila! A new house is bought!

It shall never be well with our politicians who spend our common wealth just to have a taste of female celebrity's pusszy!

36 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife / Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) / Rosemond Brown Twerks With Cardi B, Her Wig Falls Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.