Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Jeremiah Gyang Ties The Knot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jeremiah Gyang Ties The Knot (736 Views)

Jeremiah Ogbodo Poses With Jayz, Usher At The Global Citizen Festival / Jeremiah Gyang's Daughter's Hair Is Gorgeous! / Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jeremiah Gyang Ties The Knot by jagudaman: 2:07am On Sep 05, 2010
Nigerian Neo-Soul & RnB singer, Jeremiah Gyang on August 28th 2010 wedded his girlfriend of 13 years, Ladi Atache, at the Capital Assembly Church in Jos. In his words “she’s the one, (and) though I once messed up her heart and messed my life up, as fate and God would have it, she accepted me,

http://www.jaguda.com/2010/09/04/jeremiah-gyang-ties-the-knot-with-long-time-girlfriend/

(1) (Reply)

Janet Jackson Stars In Tyler Perry's "for Colored Girls" / Meet Dr Chris / Jay Z On Eminem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.