Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. (1800 Views)

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / He Impregnated A Lady While Having A Fiancee. Reconciled With His Fiancee But No / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by Pancs(m): 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Am really getting discouraged due to her behavior towards are male friends. this is a lady that sees nothing wrong with having lovers while dating another guy.

i am the jealous type and have told her so, she still tells me she loves all her male friends and went on to post this on the timeline of one of them. I suspect she will not be faithful when i have married her. Please i need advice on this.

1 Share

Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
the fact that you still wasting your time with this babe, while she already shown you that she wont stop doing something she fully well knows you are against, is what is alarming here.

why are you still wasting your time with this babe?! isnt it obvious you guys aint compatible?!

6 Likes

Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 21, 2019
"My first male love"

grin

Ashawo na ashawo, forget packaging.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by Holocene(m): 1:42am On Mar 21, 2019
Pancs:
Am really getting discouraged due to her behavior towards are male friends. this is a lady that sees nothing wrong with having lovers while dating another guy.

i am the jealous type and have told her so, she still tells me she loves all her male friends and went on to post this on the timeline of one of them. I suspect she will not be faithful when i have married her. Please i need advice on this.

Guy what is exactly on your mind. You see bullcrap like this and still de ask yourself if you wanna go on. Abi dem use chain tie you down for this cheating asshole?
Bros abeg find happiness somewhere else.
Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by Kendumazy(m): 4:54am On Mar 21, 2019
He is wonderful while you are wonderless. Okay ooooooo!

1 Like

Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by mankettle(m): 5:04am On Mar 21, 2019
first male love... so what number are you?
Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by Acidosis(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2019
You're wasting your time Mr.

3 Likes

Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by Ishilove: 7:53am On Mar 21, 2019
Insecure sissy

1 Like

Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by Rosarie(f): 8:16am On Mar 21, 2019
Dump her
Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by UjuJoan2: 8:42am On Mar 21, 2019
She is obviously not that into you . .

Pancs:

Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by Acidosis(m): 9:18am On Mar 21, 2019
Ishilove:
Insecure sissy
Seriously?

3 Likes

Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by Ishilove: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
Acidosis:
Seriously?
Seriously.
Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by Pancs(m): 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
UjuJoan2:
She is obviously not that into you . .

You need to see how she begs and trow herself all over when ever i put it to her that it is all over btw us.

She keeps on promising to be that perfect wife .not that I dont love her. Just the fear that she wouldn't be faithful.
Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by Pancs(m): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ishilove:
Insecure sissy
Can i help her if this be the case?
Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by crackhaus: 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ishilove:
Insecure sissy
cheesycheesy
Don't pay attention to this.

No be only first male love.

1 Like

Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by lilmax(m): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
the scam "insecure" is real

only a fool will fall for it, drop her like mourinho immediately

1 Like

Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by KevinDein: 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
lilmax:
the scam "insecure" is real

only a fool will fall for it, drop her like mourinho immediately
I genuinely hate that word. I think it's mostly used by manipulative folks. They throw it around when they do not have any intelligent counter point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by Ishilove: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
crackhaus:

cheesycheesy

Don't pay attention to this.

No be only first male love.
Lord knows I can't deal with such cheesy
Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by sexiestharam(f): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
Oga Poster, you are dating a big baby. cheesy
Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by Pancs(m): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
sexiestharam:
Oga Poster, you are dating a big baby. cheesy
But she is way my junior either ways.
Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by Katier00(f): 6:40am On Mar 22, 2019
It could be a harmless message.

1 Like

Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by GiantParrot(m): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ishilove:
Insecure sissy
"Insecure". A word readily brought up these days to shame men into ridding themselves of common sense.

OP, if you can't enforce boundaries now, then prepare yourself for many difficult issues in future. If she can't respect your boundaries now, odds are that she won't respect them later.

You guys have mismatched expectations of what is acceptable in a committed relationship. This will cause many problems in future. One way to harmonize expectations is to discuss boundaries at length and enforce them.

4 Likes

Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by baby124: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2019
Could be harmless. Could be a secondary school boyfriend where nothing happened. Make sure you ask questions before dumping.
Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by Grace001: 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bro....JAKPA what did i say? JAKPA. that your girlfriend her eyes no stay one place, if she meet that her first male lover for one corner and they spend the night together oboy, the guy go comot her clitoris for her because he don't know when he will see her again. So stop wasting your time with such a girl.
Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by Pancs(m): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
baby124:
Could be harmless. Could be a secondary school boyfriend where nothing happened. Make sure you ask questions before dumping.

She said it was in primary school. But this came at a time when we were debating the issue of keeping lovers while dating. After making her understand how i detest the idea ,i woke up the next morning to see this on her wall.
Re: What A Fiancee Posted On A Lovers Wall. by baby124: 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Pancs:

She said it was in primary school. But this came at a time when we were debating the issue of keeping lovers while dating. After making her understand how i detest the idea ,i woke up the next morning to see this on her wall.
Primary school... haba. That is not even boyfriend but best friend levels. She knows you stalk her page and she wan use jealousy kill you. That guy is probably like a brother to her. I know because I have them as friends. I cannot even see them ever being a real boyfriend. It’s like sleeping with your own brother. Some friendships run too deep. Almost like family.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Must A Woman Get Pregnant / You Might Need This Benz: C320 Benz For 600k / My Dad Is Also A Nairalander, He's On Nairaland 247

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.