Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo (38542 Views)

Two Traffic Robbers Apprehended In Lagos (Photos) / Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by EmmyBlogs(f): 1:31am On Mar 21, 2019
A suspected armed robber nicknamed Power has succumbed to the superior firepower of policemen in Lagos, along with another member of a 7-man gang in Ojo area of the state.

Before the suspected armed robbers were killed in a shootout, the gang had allegedly killed a victim identified as 32-year-old Obina Efenkandu of 124 Imude Road, Gafaru bus stop in Ojo and left two other victims – 26-year-old Collins Ichu and Abdullah Niger, 40, with gunshot wounds.

Lagos State police spokesman, DSP Bala Elkana, revealed in a statement that officers, who were responding to a distress call on Alhaji Gafaru Street, off Imude Road in Ojo at about 5 pm yesterday “injured two suspects identified as Chinozo Felix aka Power, 29, and Ifeanyi Uche. Two other members of the gang were arrested.

According to Elkana, officers who engaged the 7-man gang recovered three Beretta pistols with three rounds of live ammunition and three expended ammunition.

The officers were drafted from the Police Anti Robbery Squad and Metro Patrol Teams.

Elkana stated that the gang was operating on motorbikes and one was allegedly seized from them.

He identified the arrested suspects as one 24-year-old Semiu Ibrahim and Francis Obi, 29.

The injured persons were allegedly rushed to the hospital.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/notorious-armed-robbers-apprehended.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Kingpee2(m): 1:32am On Mar 21, 2019
Correct 7 star endorsement of life imprisonment...

9 Likes

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 21, 2019
Please I don't need money from you,!!!!

I Have been nominated for the OOU campus Rookie of the year!!!
Please guys I really need to take this Glory!!!!

*Oou Mac awards voting link for the 2nd edition*

Open your browsers

*sips drink*

Kindly open the link above �� and vote *SamRocker* for The *Rookie of the year*.

Under the rookie of the year category!!!

https://ooumacawards..com/2019/03/voting-link.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 21, 2019
Hian

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 21, 2019
Amazing tag team grin
See that one face like okwuzu, enugu road.

12 Likes

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by iGISTMORE: 4:14am On Mar 21, 2019
cool
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Hoodbilonia: 5:32am On Mar 21, 2019
Life of a thief
Since na 9mm dem see with dem
With rounds of ammunitions
Simple
Line then up at back of station
Carefully go back abt 30meters.
Use one stone to kill two birds
All u npf dah dnt knw what headshot means
Use them as training.
Aim for dia heads and pull the heat real fast

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by ainas247: 10:03am On Mar 21, 2019
Why are you keeping those that kill??
first, shoot their legs...

dominate Google page 1 with your business
check my profile to see result
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by helphelp: 10:03am On Mar 21, 2019
Good
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by tstx(m): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2019
Life of a criminal (yahoo boys included) ... No matter how smart you think you are or how potent you feel your juju is.... One day one day... you go go market you no go come back..

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by WIDETHOUGHT: 10:05am On Mar 21, 2019
FRUSTRATION HAS REALLY DEFEATED MORAL.
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by lekanation(m): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2019
They even gave them guns to pose with
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by felo812000(m): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2019
They are still standing!!!
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Bizzyliss(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2019
Imude after shibiri area of ojo
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by archieandrews18: 10:06am On Mar 21, 2019
READY TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS BRAND TO THE NEXT LEVEL? THEN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK IS WHAT YOU NEED IN 2019

Your website is often your customers’ first experience with your brand. If you don’t have design experience, do you really think you can do it justice? Remember first impressions are everything. Don’t allow your customer to make assumptions about your business because of a poorly designed website.

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN ( A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUARANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by jrusky(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2019
You see my people again? Chinonzo and Ifeanyi in another man's land and when I speak against all these shameful attitude they come attacking me but when a Yoruba man did same in his Yoruba land they come here bashing the Yoruba calling them all kind of names.

Pls my post is not about creating tribal nonsense but I'm talking to my people let's join hands together to defeat crime in our people mind it's a collective responsibility going around beating chest can t do nothing no pride in be known for crime no joy in it abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by demoBaba: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2019
Nah dem developers

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Landexpert: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2019
This guys are very deadly.. No remorse, no pity

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by jericco1(m): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2019
they ought to face firing squad
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by simplyOJ(m): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2019
They will be forming power Mike before they are caught, when caught they suddenly turn Jelly! Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Uchek(m): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2019
jrusky:
You see my people again? Chinonzo and Ifeanyi in another man's land and when I speak against all these shameful attitude they come attacking me but when a Yoruba man did same in his Yoruba land they come here bashing the Yoruba calling them all kind of names.

Pls my post is not about creating tribal nonsense but I'm talking to my people let's join hands together to defeat crime in our people mind it's a collective responsibility going around beating chest can t do nothing no pride in be known for crime no joy in it abeg.

What is the moral of your posting?

5 Likes

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by olas24u(f): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2019
Lagos State assembly needs to pass a law , prevent these criminals from coming near the city or location we're they have previously committed crimes if they are not from the state..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by DJInfluence: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2019
Why be say Niaja police will arrest criminals, put gun for their hands and snap dem pictures with it. It´s not like they can use any of the pic as evidence in court. Maybe, they should start giving the criminals ammo too.

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by jrusky(m): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2019
Uchek:

What is the moral of your posting?

Go and Google the answer.
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by Originalsly: 10:22am On Mar 21, 2019
jrusky:

What has this got to do with the topic? Is the topic about tribalism? But shame on the moderator who edited the entire comment to stir tribal sentiments. Why omit the other part of the comment? Now I know... whoever be this moderator ... is the one pushing tribalism here on NL.
@ topic..... I don't understand why after a shootout.... and killing a victim... these guys are pretty much bullet free. They shouldn't be killed...but left severely handicapped for life.
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by osemoses1234(m): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2019
All this aro baggers them

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by noisy45(m): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2019
osemoses1234:
All this aro baggers them

Your Afonja brother u no dey among

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo by don4real18(m): 10:30am On Mar 21, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Life of a thief
Since na 9mm dem see with dem
With rounds of ammunitions
Simple
Line then up at back of station
Carefully go back abt 30meters.
Use one stone to kill two birds
All u npf dah dnt knw what headshot means
Use them as training.
Aim for dia heads and pull the heat real fast
That's too quick... They deserve a more painful death

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) / Danfo Driver Goes Berserk, Strips Self Naked After Stabbing LASTMA Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.