Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,168 members, 7,829,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace (49019 Views)

If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. / Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government / What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 21, 2019
tribalistseun:
its for people that fly with class. Not Mitsubishi bus travelers like you.

use that to console yourself that you re in a flying coffin, fyi bus passengers ate treated with more dignity than air passengers.

no delays, no insults, no lost luggage, no frisking, no telling you to remove your pants ,shoes.
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 21, 2019
hope it doesn't have that type of flight system 737max have.
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Reference(m): 7:12am On Mar 21, 2019
grin...Kindly disable all software and fly the craft the way we know you can. Computers are fallible. Don't sit back like the typical lazy African expecting things he cannot create to work for his without question. American and european pilots have been flying the Max 8 with all its problems because they are enlightened and vigilant.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by emeksdonalds(m): 7:13am On Mar 21, 2019
That’s the owners name.. Allen Onyema.. So he name’s all his aircraft with his siblings, parents and relations names
omenpetrol:
Nice.....Seems they like this Onyema name grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by ElsonMorali: 7:14am On Mar 21, 2019
flybiz08:
Why the scratches?

Abi na Tokunbo plane?

You've got good eyes. I don't think it's a new plane.
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Ksavage(m): 7:19am On Mar 21, 2019
braveboy64:
Na only them go enter na

Talk by person way no fit afford ticket�
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Narijoel(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2019
trevorhorace:
it's still gonna crash one day.
and there'll be casualties
Back to sender

Be careful with what you wish for.
your family member may be d casualty either as a passenger or as a ground casualty

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 21, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Anambra born Allen Onyeama the CEO of Air Peace. Good job
Must you put anambra there

1 Like

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by agarawu23(m): 7:21am On Mar 21, 2019
I doubt this is a new plane. Scratches everywhere and they tag it new. I pity Nigerians flying local airline. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by lastempero: 7:22am On Mar 21, 2019
quentin06:
from air piece to Air Death.

Are u ok?
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by skales67(m): 7:22am On Mar 21, 2019
trevorhorace:
it's still gonna crash one day.
and there'll be casualties

On the day it will crash, may your family member or loved one be mistakenly inside
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Customer80: 7:23am On Mar 21, 2019
Too many ignorant people here, they can't read to know Boeing 777 is different from 737 max
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Reference(m): 7:24am On Mar 21, 2019
ElsonMorali:

You've got good eyes. I don't think it's a new plane.

How can it be new. The last in that series was made in 2006. So there is none less than 13 years old. The good news is that in car terms that is like a five year old car, still optimal with a good first owner. The bad news is that we donot know when this one was built and who are/were the previous owners.

If was owned by Lufthansa or AA then its cool. If it was owned by Air Jagaja of the Kingdom of Anyhow.... hmmm...
I don't personally do used cars but I was to prescribe then if it not Abuja used or maintained by Shell Petroleum then forget it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Catastrophe1: 7:24am On Mar 21, 2019
We are all sleeping on peace airlines. I remember my last trip to Banjul they were the only airline with affordable fare to Banjul morning flight and their customer care are very responsive and friendly.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 21, 2019
lastempero:

Are u ok?

you should ask yourself that question? Boeing is being banned all over the world, the quality process that was used to certify Boeing aircraft is being audited in the US, an airline that truly cares for passenger safety will wait until the outcome of the audit instead of launching an unsafe plane.

but off course , ignorant people like you make their day.
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 21, 2019
agarawu23:
I doubt this is a new plane. Scratches everywhere and they tag it new. I pity Nigerians flying local airline. angry
Yours and that of the goro chewing president won't make this Cow breading ground called nigeria better

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 21, 2019
quentin06:

use that to console yourself that you re in a flying coffin, fyi bus passengers ate treated with more dignity than air passengers.

no delays, no insults, no lost luggage, no frisking, no telling you to remove your pants ,shoes.

See poverty mentality!

Just say you can't afford the luxury of flying you hear? Nobody will beat you undecided
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:30am On Mar 21, 2019
lsoul:
angry onyema? what of odinma?
If you acquire your own then name it anything you want, he decided to name it thus and it's no one's business.
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Teejay13(m): 7:32am On Mar 21, 2019
Congratulations to air peace.
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 21, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Yes it is very important. Knowing where he comes from is as important to us as knowing where Evans comes from is important to you. cool

I can see your motive here
but being tribalistic Won't help
To be exact the distance between allen ifechukwu onyema and my house is not up to 200 metres

1 Like

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by aishmuhd(f): 7:34am On Mar 21, 2019
Phemmyhohjor:
Only God can protect!! May we never be victim of any bad circumstances!!
Amen!
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Sagay212: 7:39am On Mar 21, 2019
Men plane crash no be beans oo. Any body wey survive am suppose do serious thanksgiving.

Imagine something as big as a plane falling from the sky without control and landing with all that weight.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by ddjay: 7:42am On Mar 21, 2019
braveboy64:
Na only them go enter na
No fear my brother,have faith, enter and all will be fine
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by mfm04622: 7:46am On Mar 21, 2019
braveboy64:
Na only them go enter na

This is not the Max aircraft! There are many variant of 737! It is the Max variant that has issues

1 Like

Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by Reference(m): 7:47am On Mar 21, 2019
Catastrophe1:
We are all sleeping on peace airlines. I remember my last trip to Banjul they were the only airline with affordable fare to Banjul morning flight and their customer care are very responsive and friendly.

Affordability and air transport are not symbiotic. Please we need to tread very, very carefully here. Budget airlines should be the exclusive preserve of developed nations that have the financial capacity, the technical expertise and managerial acumen to pull it off safely.

In Africa as we have often seen budget procedures naturally means corner cutting. The cost of doing business remains high due to lack of capacity so quality naturally suffers when pressure is placed on prices. We have seen buikdings collapse, roads erode for this same reason.

There is simply no way an African airline can charge less than a typical American or Mid Eastern airline without something giving. You simply cannot comoete with an airline having 300, 400, 500 planes simply on scale alone. You know, I know that if you operate a single taxi cab you cannot compete with a firm commanding a fleet. You will either have some ground breaking, cost saving idea hitherto not known to man or you will be digging your grave the way all Nigerian airlines have done since independence, offering unrealistic, unsustainable ticket prices that bankrupt them within a decade after the usual cost cutting induced tragedies.

Only Dana has survived this and this is because they were more than just an airline.

Nigerians must be prepared to pay properly for services to create a sustainable industry that will serve them for generarions to come and help develop the nation.
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by gozzlin: 7:49am On Mar 21, 2019
omenpetrol:
Nice.....Seems they like this Onyema name grin grin

Na your name dem for like before.

Hater!
Re: Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace by gozzlin: 7:49am On Mar 21, 2019
ozowarac:
We are matching On.

It's marching not matching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osogbo, Capital City Of Osun State In Pictures / The First Airplane And The Wright Brothers – Wilbur And Orville That Invented It / Passenger Bus Falls Into Sinkhole As Calabar/Ikom Highway Divides Into Two. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.