Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill (21080 Views)

FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps / FG Confirms Closure Of FGC, Kwali, Security Beef-Up In Unity Colleges / 15 Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill by Iruobean(m): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2019
cheesy
Re: Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill by McStoic(m): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2019
Davash222:
Children of nowadays.

Back then in Government College Owerri, before they register you for WAEC, the sports master will give you grass to cut. It's a must. Then, the son of Iwuanyanwu(one of the top politicians in IMO state then) was given his portion of grass to cut. The next day, he came with two labourers to help him cut his grass.

Lol. Nwanne ino there. You even come with farm implements during enrollment into JSS 1. Are you an OGSSian?
Re: Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill by Langdon2016: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2019
It's not a new thing that's what makes us a man, I cleared dungs too (called madam) as a sign of punishment in FGC Daura, most of the sceptic tanks were dug by our seniors who disobeyed the school rules.
So the young boy should stfu, he's even in JSS 2 for Bleep sake
Re: Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill by iamloski(m): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2019
dakido:
FTC and i am new member�
so what should we do
Re: Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill by Amingo22: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2019
Is part of discipline
Re: Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill by toprealman: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2019
Things have changed oooo....kai. Imagine
Re: Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2019
This one is refusing to learn the dignity of labor and the pride and benefits of hard work Yahoo boy in the Making,
Re: Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 21, 2019
my fren goan read your book
Re: Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 21, 2019
Sorry, nobody is coming to your school to sack anybody because of your rant.
Bend that lazy waist and cut that grass.
Lazy negroe.
Re: Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2019
It's obvious the upcoming generation have a more rebellious spirit than this current sleeping youth.
My prayer is we won't stop them when they demand a revolution.
Look at all the comments here all sounding like slaves and sharing their slavery stories.
Re: Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill by sean079: 9:54am On Mar 21, 2019
Its a bit funny that everyone here are supporting the action of school management by engaging those kids in activities unrelated to studies. Those guys are in school to studies not labourers work.

I passed through same experience in both primary n high school and i could remember injuries and diseases i contacted from such activities. No wonder an average Nigerian is inhumane to his/ hernext neighbor. We need abolish all these type of way of life if indeed we want things to change. Building leaders of tomorrow has more to do with inculcating each other with love. If you support this then I guess u should not blame any parent engaging their kids in street hawking instead of allowing them to study
Re: Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill by seangy4konji: 9:54am On Mar 21, 2019
All dia kids...going to school ASA boarding house student. Na 2 cutlasses,2 how's ,5 brooms..

You go cut grass tire.

Na like say u deh go prison with brown shirt and brown short knicker.
Re: Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill by bakbravo(m): 10:08am On Mar 21, 2019
Great Fedgocol I thee revere. My ever dearest alma mater.... Make una take am easy all part of the school norms.

1 Like

Re: Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill by cookingsoul(m): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2019
dont mind dis shaku shakukids nowadays nahto come online to yarn foolishness.fego federal go vernment college ogbomosho i hail thee we dey cut grass for our sleep.mtcheeeew lazy assss youths
Re: Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill by hollywater: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2019
Dis want thread too.
Re: Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 21, 2019
bakbravo:
Great Fedgocol I thee revere. My ever dearest alma mater.... Make una take am easy all part of the school norms.
prepare me with a tender care lala lala men I don forget that song.

2 Likes

Re: Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill by onuwaje(m): 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
Its was our normal birthright back then in Nato House
Mr Owadokun
Mr Tete

Great Fedgocol

2 Likes

Re: Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill by SilvanusII(m): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
For 'pushing pit'? These guys should gaan ask Fedgo guys about pushing pit. Please they shud not spoil the good image of corporate punishment in Pro Unitate schools for me o. Nonsense and spoil kids
Re: Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill by larry90500(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
Thank you, God bless.
dakido:
You just defined what you stand for "failure". Must you roast? Orangutan!

Re: Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill by brainboss1: 2:26am On Mar 22, 2019
My Alma mater, I did worse work than this back then self
Re: Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill by PAO429: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
onuwaje:
Its was our normal birthright back then in Nato House
Mr Owadokun
Mr Tete

Great Fedgocol

Bloody day student
U wan reap where u no sow abi
Lol
Re: Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill by onuwaje(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
PAO429:

Bloody day student U wan reap where u no sow abi Lol
who is this supporter of APC?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profile Of Prof. Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello, LASU Vice Chancellor (VC) / 160,000 For 16 Students(selected Names) / Rejection Letter From Harvard University To An Intending Student (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.