Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki (38572 Views)

Lagosians Stranded At Bus Stops. What's The Situation In Your Area? / 5 Most Popular Bus Stops In Lagos / The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki by ademolaadeyemi: 7:55am On Mar 21, 2019
Hello Nairalanders. Please i need to know the names of bus stops fro Ajah to Lekki as they follow each other. Its very urgent please. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki by Toseenlove: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
ademolaadeyemi:
Hello Nairalanders. Please i need to know the names of bus stops fro Ajah to Lekki as they follow each other. Its very urgent please. Thank you.

I don't know all the bus tops though
But sarting from Rasaq Okoya plaza
Igbo efon
Chevron
Agungi
Mega Chicken
Lekki County
Jakande
Chisco
Ikate
Elf
Lekki phase 1
Sanfield
Law School
Let another person list the full details lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki by ifyalways(f): 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
ademolaadeyemi:
Ajah
Ilaje
Complex
Vgc
Ikota second gate
Ikota first gate
Mega chicken
Ikota bridge
Ikota school
Eleganza
Chevron
Igbo efon
New road
Agungi
Jakande r/about
Jakande first gate
Ilasan
Chisco
Ikate
Elf
Marwa
Lekki 1

I think i missed one or two undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki by Bossjakande: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
ifyalways:

Ajah
Ilaje
Complex
Vgc
Ikota second gate
Ikota first gate
Mega chicken
Ikota bridge
Ikota school
Eleganza
Chevron
Igbo efon
New road
Agungi
Jakande r/about
Jakande first gate
Ilasan
Chisco
Ikate
Elf
Marwa
Lekki 1

DAT jakande round about is were my family house is did u live close by

1 Like

Re: Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki by Tsuccesssquare: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
ifyalways:

Ajah
Ilaje
Berger
Complex
Vgc
Ikota second gate
Ikota first gate
Mega chicken
Ikota school
Ikota Bridge
Eleganza
Tipper Garage
Chevron
New road
Igbo efon
Agungi
Osapa
Jakande r/about
Jakande first gate
Salem
Ilasan
Chisco
Elegushi
Ikate
Elf
Marwa
Lekki 1

You tried, just missed some as shown in the updated list
Re: Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki by ifyalways(f): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
Tsuccesssquare:

You tried, just missed some as shown in the updated list
Not really. When coming from Ajah, theres no Tipper garage and Berger b/stops. Salem is what i missed.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki by Tsuccesssquare: 6:52am On Mar 22, 2019
ifyalways:

Not really. When coming from Ajah, theres no Tipper garage and Berger b/stops. Salem is what i missed.

We have both of them, though not commonly used.

Berger bus stop is between Ilaje and shopping complex. Tipper garage bus/stop is where we have the conservation center, immediately after the toll gate before chevron. Aside from those two, you also missed Osapa and Elegushi (where we have Meadow Hall).
Re: Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki by ifyalways(f): 7:57am On Mar 22, 2019
Tsuccesssquare:

We have both of them, though not commonly used.

Berger bus stop is between Ilaje and shopping complex. Tipper garage bus/stop is where we have the conservation center, immediately after the toll gate before chevron. Aside from those two, you also missed Osapa and Elegushi (where we have Meadow Hall).
Coming from Ajah,Berger and Tipper garage are NOT bus stops. The only b/stops are ilaje and Complex. Lagos state approved.

Osapa is NOT a bus stop either way. Elegushi bus stop is only valid for lekki to Ajah, not the other way.

Have a good day
Re: Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki by Tsuccesssquare: 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
ifyalways:

Coming from Ajah,Berger and Tipper garage are NOT bus stops. The only b/stops are ilaje and Complex. Lagos state approved.

Osapa is NOT a bus stop either way. Elegushi bus stop is only valid for lekki to Ajah, not the other way.

Have a good day

For years have seen people refer to all of these places as bus/stop. Whether approved by government or not am not aware, but am sure people in that environ recognize them as bus/stop.

I also previously stated that they are not popular, particularly when compared to others in that axis.
Re: Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki by afokyo: 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
Please I need to know all bus stops from Ajah to bogije urgently, thanks in advance
Re: Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki by Stewart883(m): 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
ifyalways:

Ajah
Ilaje
Complex
Vgc
Ikota second gate
Ikota first gate
Mega chicken
Ikota bridge
Ikota school
Eleganza
Chevron
Igbo efon
New road
Agungi
Jakande r/about
Jakande first gate
Ilasan
Chisco
Ikate
Elf
Marwa
Lekki 1

Wow! You did a very good job... Very nice.
Re: Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki by Gforce2019: 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
ifyalways:

Ajah
Ilaje
Complex
Vgc
Ikota second gate
Ikota first gate
Mega chicken
Ikota bridge
Ikota school
Eleganza
Chevron
Igbo efon
New road
Agungi
Jakande r/about
Jakande first gate
Ilasan
Chisco
Ikate
Elf
Marwa
Lekki 1

I'm very sure you are a bus conductor.

5 Likes

Re: Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki by ifyalways(f): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2020
Gforce2019:

I'm very sure you are a bus conductor.
I am. cheesy
Re: Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki by ifyalways(f): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2020
Stewart883:

Wow! You did a very good job... Very nice.
Thank u.
Re: Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki by ozeeagrotech(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
We're Buyer of Dead Batteries; Inverter, car, ups.. Lagos 08130743316

(1) (Reply)

17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics) / Two Ships On Fire At Nigeria Port Authority In Port Harcourt (video, Pics) / SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.