Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Project 1000. Do You Have The Right Habits? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Project 1000. Do You Have The Right Habits? (347 Views)

9 Safe Internet Transactional Habits You Must Obeserve! / 4 Habits Of Financially Smart People / Fake 1000 Naira Note From Zenith Bank, Dutse Alhaji Branch In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project 1000. Do You Have The Right Habits? by mute4real: 8:43am On Mar 21, 2019
Your success in any endeavour is not solely a function of strategy but whether you have the right set of habits that make success achievable.

Our habits predict our future. That means irrespective of how big your dream is, until you cultivate the right set of habits that aligns with that dream you will never get there.

Our habits make or mar us. We make our habits, then our habits make us.

The interesting part is that bad habits are easy to form but difficult and expensive to live by. Good habits are not easy to form but very easy to live by. Why not learn the right habits.

Will you like to take a free Success Habits class that will help your career and business?

Then join me in a free Success Habits class for 1,000 people this Saturday, 23rd March, tagged Project 1000

Date: March 23rd
Time: 10:00am
Fee: Free
Venue: Project 1000 Facebook Group

Click on the link below to join.
www./plaproject1000

You have to be in the group before Saturday to be part of the class.

Thank you.

Mute Efe
Facilitator

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start A Mini-importation Bussiness-my Problem Is This / Repair Your Dstv And Strong Decoders (Delta State and Environs) / How To Get Unlimited Real Human Traffic To Your Personal And Business Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.