Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Intercessory Prayers For Nigeria- Let Us Pray For Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Intercessory Prayers For Nigeria- Let Us Pray For Nigeria (1283 Views)

Intercessory Prayers For Nigeria , Ukraine And Russia :let The War End Lord ! / 2019 Intercessory Prayer Guidelines - Winners Prayer Points 2019 / Rccg House Fellowship Leaders' Manual(08/07/2018) Intercessory Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercessory Prayers For Nigeria- Let Us Pray For Nigeria by Looray(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2019
You will agree with me that Nigeria needs a lot of intercession right now. Talk of the killings,the buildings collapse, etc. This may look natural to you, but it is definitely not. They we can step into the scene and make a difference is by fighting in the place of Prayers for Nigeria as a whole.

Few minutes to say some prayers for Nigeria has a lot of positive effect.

In this light, The Distinguished Teenager, a non-denominational group started 7-day fasting and prayer session for Nigeria. It started yesterday, you can join us today if you can. You may not necessarily be able to fast for one reason or the others. You can join us in the prayers.

1 Like

Re: Intercessory Prayers For Nigeria- Let Us Pray For Nigeria by Looray(m): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
The prayer is still going on!

Let's keep praying for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Intercessory Prayers For Nigeria- Let Us Pray For Nigeria by Looray(m): 3:22am On Mar 30, 2019
The fasting and prayer is over but we can still use the prayer points available on the blog to pray for nigeria in our closets
Re: Intercessory Prayers For Nigeria- Let Us Pray For Nigeria by Looray(m): 3:10am On Apr 12, 2019
Whatever you do,

Don't forget to pray for our country Nigeria when you wake up and before you sleep.

God bless you
Re: Intercessory Prayers For Nigeria- Let Us Pray For Nigeria by Looray(m): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2019
God bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

If God Is Good, Why Am I Still Alive? / 65 Hearty Cheers To Bishop David Oyedepo / Jesus To Christians: "Why Call Me 'Lord, Lord', But Don't Keep My Commandments?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.