Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent (36857 Views)

Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same / 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by Trizzi: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
Singer and upcoming Actor, Banky W, departed Nigeria for the US where he will be attending a Nollywood event in courtesy of AirFrance. He shared a video of himself at the airport and he was already speaking with an American accent.

His wife Adesua was shocked by his accent because she knows the kind of English her husband speaks and that made her to left a cheeky comment on his page.

Watch video here:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/drama-between-adesua-etomi-her-husband.html

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by Trizzi: 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
grin grin
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by itspzpics(m): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
grin
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by lawalosky(m): 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
All I see is love and affection, kudos to both

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by tomdon(m): 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Mcheew
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by Godsgift7837: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
kiss
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by hoodedjaystrim(m): 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
bad mouth grin
And you have not even gotten to LA

13 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by Harpos2(m): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by Abrahamdgreat(m): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
This Banky Guy sef... Very near somebody

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by slawomir: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
Adesua the epitome of beauty

20 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by yemnic: 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:
bad mouth grin
And you have not even gotten to LA
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by Oricha79(m): 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
Up coming actor ke?

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by Miracle4Sure: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by jericco1(m): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
lol... naija matter tire the guy
abeg enjoy the accent at least you dey where you fit show am without being discriminated.

9 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by Ayobami7(m): 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Seen!!!!!
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by BerryAnny(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
Stunt

BTW,who is this stupid guy above me? Do you realize you are in a public forum?
Posing with money that's not yours will only endanger your life and I think it's high time the mods ban you for this stupid betting you are spamming every thread with.
Stupid boy!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by osuofia2(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
all for the gram.... if Nwamaikpe comment now dem go de vex
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by Levelzguy(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=Trizzi post=76856350]Singer and upcoming Actor, Banky W, departed Nigeria for the US where he will be attending a Nollywood event in courtesy of AirFrance. He shared a video of himself at the airport and he was already speaking with an American accent.

His wife Adesua was shocked by his accent because she knows the kind of English her husband speaks and that made her to left a cheeky comment on his page.

that made her to 'LEAVE' OP take note

5 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by Jackde(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
How that take concern me now

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by anochuko01(m): 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
a very good british or americao acent has more value than our bsc and nysc certificates combined!
one of the things i owe my kids

6 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by NigeriaBam: 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nice one..

SEE MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT TO BUY DATA.
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by tojahh(m): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
Na here I dey miss NwaAmaikpe

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by skyfather09(m): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
banky kids store for inside that him big ed

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by olanreyman(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
tomdon:
Mcheew
Wetin come dey vex u nah cheesy
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent by Nature8(m): 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
lawalosky:
All I see is love and affection, kudos to both

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada: I Spent N1M On Perfumes In One Week / Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home / Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.