Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Guess 5 Words In This Puzzle - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Guess 5 Words In This Puzzle (1612 Views)

Only 6% Of People Can Handle This Puzzle / Smart Nairalanders Plese Help Me I'm Stuck On This Puzzle / How Many Words Can You Find In This Puzzle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess 5 Words In This Puzzle by DOBOEFEMENA: 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Welcome to AHA Games.

This is where we give you the latest games that make you enjoy yourself to the full.

For more of our exciting games please visit Download.ahagamecenter.com

Enjoy our puzzle games today.

How many words can you see in the puzzle in the image?

Re: Guess 5 Words In This Puzzle by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
SOCCER
GAMEPAD
CONSOLE
MOBILE
RAVIN
PUZZLE
Re: Guess 5 Words In This Puzzle by DOBOEFEMENA: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
SOCCER
GAMEPAD
CONSOLE
MOBILE
RAVIN
PUZZLE

wow MrBrownJay1 you're very smart, it was fun right?
Re: Guess 5 Words In This Puzzle by Djoisan(f): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
DOBOEFEMENA:

wow MrBrownJay1 you're very smart, it was fun right?
Hah hah, he's a good boy. I also think I think it was too easy. It was not a puzzle but just a crossword puzzle. I am drawn from the usual puzzles, for from 1000 to 4000 parts. I always collect the drawing that I can hang somewhere in the house or the country. Recently, I just finished compiling a jigsaw puzzle Australia. It seemed to be very simple to collect the image of the map, so I plan to order a puzzle with a map of the whole world for 3000 parts. It will turn out very cool. Then I'll tape it up on the back and hang it in a frame in the hall. It seems to me that this is more original than an ordinary paper card.

(1) (Reply)

People Should Beware Of SUREBET247 / Where Can I Download PES 2013 Patch For 2019? / Best Andriod Strategy Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.