Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,260 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

People Should Beware Of SUREBET247 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / People Should Beware Of SUREBET247 (1648 Views)

Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues / Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! / Surebet247 Is A Flop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Should Beware Of SUREBET247 by RealEstateBoss: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
[b]SUREBET247 DID A WEBSITE UPGRADE WITHOUT NOTIFYING THEIR REGISTERED CUSTOMERS ON THEIR WEBSITE AND A LOT OF WINNINGS WERE NOT CREDITED AFTER THE UPGRADE...AS AM TYPING NOW, AM YET TO RECEIVE MY WINNING EVEN AFTER CALLING THEM 3 TIMES...I HAVE ALSO SENT THEM AN EMAIL WITH SCREEN SHOT OF THE WINNING AS AN EVIDENCE AND YET NO POSITIVE RESPONSE....AND THEY KEEP TELLING ME, THEY ARE WORKING ON IT...FOR HOW MANY DAY ??

CAN THEY EXPLAIN WHY THEY DIDN'T INFORM THEIR REGISTERED CUSTOMERS PRIOR TO THE UPGRADE AND EVEN AFTER...WHY DID SUREBET247 DECIDE NOT TO ADD PEOPLES WINNING TO THEIR ACCOUNT AFTER THE UPGRADE ?
I NEED AN ANSWER TO THAT...

AM YET TO GET MY WINNING OF N13,900 INTO MY ACCOUNT SINCE SATURDAY(17/09/2019) TILL AS AM TYPING..IS TODAY NOT THE 4TH DAY OF BETTING/WINNING ?....HOW MANY DAYS WILL IT TAKE SUREBET247 TO SORT ALL THIS RUBBISH OUT ....MEANWHILE I MISSED BETTING YESTERDAY AND ALREADY LOST ABOUT SURE N30,000 I WOULD HAVE WON....

IT IS EITHER LAXITY ON THEIR SIDE OR A DELIBERATE ACT TO SCAM PEOPLE

PLEASE PAY ME MY MONEY AND STOP TELLING ME "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"...THAT IS WHAT AM AFTER
[/b]

cc..seun and lalastica
Re: People Should Beware Of SUREBET247 by RealEstateBoss: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
An upgrade on any website shouldn't have anything to do with their customers database...It should be carried to the new website intact but in Surebet247 case. everything wiped out and customers has to call and call and send emails and yet to positive response.

My winning is yet to reflect to my account
Re: People Should Beware Of SUREBET247 by baslone: 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
Okay
Re: People Should Beware Of SUREBET247 by RealEstateBoss: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
baslone:
Okay

NOT OKAY
Re: People Should Beware Of SUREBET247 by Emeka71(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
Surebet 247 is not all that authentic.
Re: People Should Beware Of SUREBET247 by baslone: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
Emeka71:
Surebet 247 is not all that authentic.

Yeah right?
Re: People Should Beware Of SUREBET247 by rapspacle(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
What is wrong with surebet247?? If at tall you upgrade your site fine but what about we that have money on our account before, how are we going to do it because have been trying to enter in to my account for some week now but is invalid, why don't you reset our password for us and send it to us via our register email or gmail, if at all is not the act to chopp people money see find something to do to this before is too late, ehhhhhmmmm is a great lost on me because I know how much I should have make if not because of your bad act, you should have notify us so as for us to get prepared.What is wrong with surebet247?? If at tall you upgrade your site fine but what about we that have money on our account before, how are we going to do it because have been trying to enter in to my account for some week now but is invalid, why don't you reset our password for us and send it to us via our register email or gmail, if at all is not the act to chopp people money see find something to do to this before is too late, ehhhhhmmmm is a great lost on me because I know how much I should have make if not because of your bad act, you should have notify us so as for us to get prepared.What is wrong with surebet247?? If at tall you upgrade your site fine but what about we that have money on our account before, how are we going to do it because have been trying to enter in to my account for some week now but is invalid, why don't you reset our password for us and send it to us via our register email or gmail, if at all is not the act to chopp people money see find something to do to this before is too late, ehhhhhmmmm is a great lost on me because I know how much I should have make if not because of your bad act, you should have notify us so as for us to get prepared.

(1) (Reply)

Take This Interesting Brain Game / Pc Games Available In Ibadan / Ps3 Games To Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.