Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

NEW TECHNOLOGY ON INTERNET VIA DIAL UP AND CALL CHEAT!!!!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / NEW TECHNOLOGY ON INTERNET VIA DIAL UP AND CALL CHEAT!!!!!! (836 Views)

Facebook Warns Users Of The End Of The Internet Via Dnschanger / Cisco Guru Help! Cant Connect To Internet Via Cisco 2800 & Idirect X3 / Connect To The Internet Via Zain For 1year Without A Kobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW TECHNOLOGY ON INTERNET VIA DIAL UP AND CALL CHEAT!!!!!! by dasatex: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2010
This is a good news to my dear nairalanders,i have come with a new technology that enable

you to  and call free no time limit and this is not your freedom,tor or india

web browsing,this is direct technology link that i discovered which will help most lest

fortune in Nigeria.i have design so many packages that confirmed here.come along with me and

also enjoy this, there is a guy in bayelsa, many of you know this guy.he they hot like fire

but now dasatex hot more than fire, join me to enjoy this but aint gonna be free as

usual, for both is #2500 while the browsing alone is #1000 please don't call me if you don't

want to do this , i cherish my time,
for those who still need uk numbers and the password finder that will enable you to view or

know what transaction taking place in your office when you are not on seat just call me i

will send the stuff out, i know that many of you know that any soup that i advertise is full

of meet, my phone number is 08182258202, EMAIL brooke_oakley2000@yahoo.com TAKE YOUR PEN AND GET DOWN MY INFO TILL WHEN THIS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE HERE AS I AM PLANING TO GET MY PERSONAL WEBSITE, STAY COOL
Re: NEW TECHNOLOGY ON INTERNET VIA DIAL UP AND CALL CHEAT!!!!!! by dasatex: 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2010
no time to waste money on browsing and calls holla me, 08182258202
Re: NEW TECHNOLOGY ON INTERNET VIA DIAL UP AND CALL CHEAT!!!!!! by matthias01: 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2010
go get ur self a real job to earn money.naraland is for free
Re: NEW TECHNOLOGY ON INTERNET VIA DIAL UP AND CALL CHEAT!!!!!! by dasatex: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2010
thanks bros but i ain't beg you for money and i know what i contain, i am a computer engr,i have job but please don't insult me,i know what i am doing , if i give out everything free, how do you thing is going to be convenient for me to do more research, brother please consider that i still have other free things, and bonus for those who are getting things from me,
Re: NEW TECHNOLOGY ON INTERNET VIA DIAL UP AND CALL CHEAT!!!!!! by Vitality31(m): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2010
dasatex:

thanks bros but i ain't beg you for money and i know what i contain, i am a computer engr,i have job but please don't insult me,i know what i am doing , if i give out everything free, how do you thing is going to be convenient for me to do more research, brother please consider that i still have other free things, and bonus for those who are getting things from me,
Bros as the last poster said, go get a JOB. Period
Re: NEW TECHNOLOGY ON INTERNET VIA DIAL UP AND CALL CHEAT!!!!!! by dasatex: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2010
i have another software now that you guys may like to know how it goes, it is FOLDER LOCK with this software,you can lock any application on your computer With password which there is no any guru can unlock it, this is not common computer's key lock that can be unlock easily, join me to enjoy this, 08182258202,
Re: NEW TECHNOLOGY ON INTERNET VIA DIAL UP AND CALL CHEAT!!!!!! by fghanni(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2011
guy there noting impossible,

(1) (Reply)

Free Software That Shuts The Door On Computer Hackers / Austin Azubike Is Dead / Bandwidth Usage For Streamed Live Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.