Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Car Issues And Problems - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Issues And Problems (812 Views)

We Find Lasting Solutions To Tricky And Stubborn Car Issues / Mention Any Car Issues You Are Currently Experiencing And We'll Help You Solve I / Drivers Should Be Observant Of These 10 Common Car Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Issues And Problems by jr: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lets talk about the issues wrong with your car, ways yo maintain your car and what you need to check before buying a used cars..

Re: Car Issues And Problems by automaniac69: 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
For me the biggest problem with the used car was to have it properly insured. First of all in the state I am now the laws are different from what they are in where I used to previously live. Secondly, because of the age of the car various checks took too much time as I roamed from company to company. How fortunate I was to get to the place where I can do all quotes at once plus anonymously plus quick? I guess very much. Here is the article where you can check on the best tips for insuring the previously owned car in case you need some advice.

(1) (Reply)

African Adage:- " When Two Elephants Are Fighting,the Grass Suffers The Most " / Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 4MATIC+ Shooting Brake:a Model Athlete For All Eventualities / Car Headrest, Safety Benefits And The Various Types

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.