Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

RIP Comr. Stephen Mbarie - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / RIP Comr. Stephen Mbarie (360 Views)

Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student / Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student / Chika Juan Stephen Is Bells University’s Best Graduating Student, CGPA Of 4.97 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RIP Comr. Stephen Mbarie by incredibleminds: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
On the 17th of March, the university of port harcourt lost one of her finest Comrade, Stephen Mbarie. From Emouha LGA in Rivers state. He was engage in a fierce fight with his elder brother. And he was stabbed to death by his elder brother. likes. But today he is no more. All because of ANGER!! That enrage feeling of displeasure, hostility or antagonism towards someone, of which is usually combined with an urge to harm, injure.
ANGER indeed is an Enemy

I've witnessed where a friend ran into his room and pull-out a big machete that looks like a Bolo. All because he was having a misunderstanding with his cousin.
This is the exact thing that happened in the case of Comr. Stephen Mbarie.
A young promising young man
I remember the last struggle in the university;
I remember his strength he put in, all for the Aluta survival, is it his love for Aluta? He put in his best for greatest Nigeria student.

One among the things that we are certain about in life is death, yet we are never, ever ready for it.
Losing a loved one is the most painful thing that anybody can go through. But no matter how strong the pain of losing a loved one may be, what is most important is that you had someone to love at all. As Lord Tennyson’s quote famously goes, ‘better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.’ So, no matter how hard it always may seem at first, life does go.
The crucial question to ask yourself is: 'the death of Comr. Stephen Mbarie, what has it taught me'?
The death of our Comr. Stephen Mbarie is indeed tough, sad, and bad. But also a good teacher
In as much as we mourn about the hard task of living with this permanent gap, we should learn from his death. I believe anywhere he is right now he would want us to learn from this sad incident and learn how to manage our Anger
Rip Comr.
Https://www.facebook.com/incrediblehumanmind/

1 Share

Re: RIP Comr. Stephen Mbarie by telkevog(m): 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
Chei, what a pity! Man's inhumanity to man.
Re: RIP Comr. Stephen Mbarie by kestolove95(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
Person hrt for outside
Re: RIP Comr. Stephen Mbarie by incredibleminds: 8:20am On Mar 22, 2019
His own brother ooo!!

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Sug Government Makes Transportation  free For Physically Challenged Stude / 74 Year Old Woman Bags First Degree In Education From UNILAG / Vice-chancellors Of Universities In South-east Converge At AE-FUNAI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.