Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student (75596 Views)

Pelumi Adewole: KWASU Lecturer Arrested For Arranging Exam In His Bedroom / Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student / Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by ijustdey: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
The Police have arrested a lecturer in the Department of Business management at the Covenant University Ota, Ogun State, Dr. Stephen Ukenna, for allegedly raping 17-year-old student of the institution.

The 41-year-old lecturer was arrested following a complaint lodged at Ota Area command by the parents of the victim.

The parents reportedly told the police that the daughter informed them over the phone that the lecturer raped her in his office.

They quoted the daughter to have said that the suspect invited him to the office under the pretence of a surprise birthday party for her by a friend.

According to them, on getting to the lecture’s office, he locked the office door and forcefully had sex with her on top of the table in his office.
The Spokesman of the Ogun Police Command, Abimbola Oyeyemi, on Tuesday told newsmen that upon receipt of the report, the Area Commander Ota, Acp Muyideen Obe swiftly deployed his team to the school where the lecturer was promptly arrested.

“On interrogation, the suspect admitted having carnal knowledge of the victim, but was unable to give any reason for his action,” the police publicist quoted him to have said.

He said the Commissioner of Police, Edward Awolowo Ajogun, had ordered the immediate transfer of the suspect to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, for further investigation.

https://dailytrust.com/covenant-university-lecturer-arrested-over-rape-of-teenage-student

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Righteousness2(m): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
"On interrogation, the suspect admitted having carnal knowledge of the victim, but was unable to give any reason for his action,”

So Unfortunate!
Job likely gone!
Likely to be sent to Jail!
All because of the lust of the flesh

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil

290 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Henrydonland(m): 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil

Bros I don't understand, so does that mean the girl was not putting the whole armour of God that was why she was raped.Be realistic.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Righteousness2(m): 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
Henrydonland:

Bros I don't understand, so does that mean the girl was not putting the whole armour of God that was why she was raped.Be realistic.

Get wisdom! In all thy Gettings, get Understanding!

441 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by 4tomandchi: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Say no to rape let him be castrated immediately!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Viktoreze(m): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki

9 Likes

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by 900warriorz: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Na me be FTC but I dey use Glo cheesy

I trust Nairalanders to do justice to the lecturer.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by visijo(m): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Normalize praying, you are at war with people who don't even know what they want from you.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Nazgul: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
So despite the harsh economy, this he goat was willing to gamble his job and freedom just for 5 minutes pleasure? Some men just deliberately use their hands to destroy themselves due to lack of self control.

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Henrydonland(m): 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

Get wisdom! In all thy Gettings, get Understanding!

Mmm!! so you are stylishly abusing me abi.For your information I am wiser than you and your ancestors combined.

44 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Unityp: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
Covenant University for that matter.Oyedepo go use this one set example for others

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by XXXXTENTACION: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

So Unfortunate!
Job likely gone!
Likely to be sent to Jail!

Which kain amour
Na armour go stop the lecturer from raping pesin pikin

dem rape pesin pikin you dey talk of amour angry

all these hypocrites sef.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Henrydonland:

No, I think Righteousness is saying that if the lecturer put on the whole armor of God, he might have been able to prevent the temptation of rape from entering his head in the first place.

His target is the lecturer, not the lass.

219 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Odward(m): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Pathetic embarassed
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by adioolayi(m): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
We will see if he can control himself for prison or not.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by alingo2013(m): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Na you sabi o

1 Like

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by iambabaG: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
E don reach private school also..

Naija don choke oo!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Righteousness2(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
Henrydonland:

Mmm!! so you are stylishly abusing me abi.For your information I am wiser than you and your ancestors combined.

I Can see it Clearly!

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by saphiere(f): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
How men take pleasure in force sexual intercourse amazes me.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by sammirano: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ipob lecturer

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by opsyswagger(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
Unbelievable

Is it the devil or what
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Preshhottie: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
This is happening in all institution it happened also in my institution last week, rape is the order of the day in almost all institution

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Salt06(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Legendguy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
Wahala for who dey rape o

3 Likes

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Drsnives(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kweeeeke ooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Exams Are Written In Covenant University / University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.