Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Get In Here If You Want To Get Into SILVER And GOLD Extraction On A Small Scale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get In Here If You Want To Get Into SILVER And GOLD Extraction On A Small Scale (590 Views)

Guide To Sheabutter Opportunities, Export, Extraction And Refinery In Nigeria / Gold, Silver And Coral Beads Business In Nigeria, Aboki Stands The Best / Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get In Here If You Want To Get Into SILVER And GOLD Extraction On A Small Scale by EasyLifer(m): 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
Top of the day to everyone reading this.

My name is Shina Adigun and I am a graduate of NTA Television College Rayfield Jos.

While in school, I earned the name Easy Lifer simply because I made my living on and off campus kinda easy (as most people view me).
Back then, I was strictly trading forex and glory be to God I was earning enough to take care of things in school and at home.

After school, I ventured into other lucrative businesses and one of them is something I still do.
Though it wasn't easy at first but due to delligent research, I have been able to understand that what most gurus who are into the business of Silver and Gold in Nigerian relay to us as a difficult venture to be quite easy.

All i'll be showing here are ways to extract silver and gold on a small scale and the fun thing is that the components in which the gold and silver would be extracted are things we can easily source and extract these things from.

In the course of this tutorial, I'll be showing 2 ways to extract silver/gold from computer components and used xray (you can only extract silver from used x-ray.

I'll also list genuine buyers who are gonna buy at reasonable price

If you are interested in this lucrative business, signify and we'll start.
Re: Get In Here If You Want To Get Into SILVER And GOLD Extraction On A Small Scale by WizzyDollar(m): 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
please am very interested.......pls drop ur whatsapp number so i can add u
Re: Get In Here If You Want To Get Into SILVER And GOLD Extraction On A Small Scale by checkolatunji: 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
EasyLifer:

My name is Shina Adigun and I am a graduate of NTA Television College Rayfield Jos.

While in school, I earned the name Easy Lifer simply because I made my living on and off campus kinda easy (as most people view me).
Back then, I was strictly trading forex and glory be to God I was earning enough to take care of things in school and at home.

After school, I ventured into other lucrative businesses and one of them is something I still do.
Though it wasn't easy at first but due to delligent research, I have been able to understand that what most gurus who are into the business of Silver and Gold in Nigerian relay to us as a difficult venture to be quite easy.

All i'll be showing here are ways to extract silver and gold on a small scale and the fun thing is that the components in which the gold and silver would be extracted are things we can easily source and extract these things from.

In the course of this tutorial, I'll be showing 2 ways to extract silver/gold from computer components and used xray (you can only extract silver from used x-ray.

Pls start bro... I am dead interested

2 Likes

Re: Get In Here If You Want To Get Into SILVER And GOLD Extraction On A Small Scale by EasyLifer(m): 12:06am On Mar 22, 2019
checkolatunji:

Pls start bro... I am dead interested
I want to see how eager people are eager to learn this extraction business.
Re: Get In Here If You Want To Get Into SILVER And GOLD Extraction On A Small Scale by checkolatunji: 12:17am On Mar 22, 2019
EasyLifer:

Okay... Let's just start jaare, others will join.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get In Here If You Want To Get Into SILVER And GOLD Extraction On A Small Scale by timkuro(m): 12:59am On Mar 22, 2019
Okay we're listening grin
Re: Get In Here If You Want To Get Into SILVER And GOLD Extraction On A Small Scale by WizzyDollar(m): 4:06am On Mar 22, 2019
EasyLifer:

Pls just start bro...others will still follow up and join us
Re: Get In Here If You Want To Get Into SILVER And GOLD Extraction On A Small Scale by checkolatunji: 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
EasyLifer:

Since you have refused to start, I will still tell you thank you cos I never knew there is anything like that before now. YouTube has done it all for me.

Thank you for the insight
Re: Get In Here If You Want To Get Into SILVER And GOLD Extraction On A Small Scale by Gulher: 2:27am On Mar 23, 2019
checkolatunji:

Since you have refused to start, I will still tell you thank you cos I never knew there is anything like that before now. YouTube has done it all for me.

Thank you for the insight
awesome.. I will do the same

1 Like

Re: Get In Here If You Want To Get Into SILVER And GOLD Extraction On A Small Scale by Toon80: 7:56am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Get In Here If You Want To Get Into SILVER And GOLD Extraction On A Small Scale by Toon80: 7:57am On Mar 24, 2019
Toon80:
, my watsap number, am interested too
Re: Get In Here If You Want To Get Into SILVER And GOLD Extraction On A Small Scale by chosen4now: 8:42am On Mar 24, 2019
If you want share information that will help others,you do it knowing that even in months ti come other people will also come across the article and be grateful.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Youngest Billionaires / All Those Shortlisted By Tony Elumelu Foundation Let's Meet HERE / Download Email Generation Software And Make $$$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.