Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Disappointed In Enyeama - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Disappointed In Enyeama (4812 Views)

Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo / I Am Disappointed In My Teammates - Lionel Messi / Mikel Disappointed Me But I Wont Punish Him - Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disappointed In Enyeama by Chongaiman: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2010
As Ecclesiastes 9:11 says,

"The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all."

Maybe it's not yet his time or chance or else we should start asking the witches and wizards in his village.grin
Re: Disappointed In Enyeama by davidif: 6:29am On Sep 08, 2010
Ranoscky:

^
R u sayin b'cos Robert Green made a mistake in d world cup, dat means he lacks technique? so JUST a mistake can lead 1 to lack of technique? N R u sayin dat Enyeama lacks all what u listed above? Nna men, nothin wey person no go see for dis NL. Well, everybody is entitled to his or her opinion. what do u expect me to say? HUSH!!!

All i know is, @Ayowumie has said d main GOOD reason y he (Enyeama) has not yet been to big clubs in Europe!

WHEN DID I EVER SAY THAT ENYEAMA LACKS ALL THAT I LISTED ABOVE? GEEZ, LEARN HOW TO READ BEFORE YOU TALK, IF ANYTHING, HE IS A GREAT SHOT-STOPPER EVEN THOUGH THE GUY IS NOT COMPLETE. I JUST OUTLINED MOST IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTES THAT GREAT GOALKEEPER HAVE AND YOU STARTED MOUTHING OFF. WHY DON'T YOU YOURSELF KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY. BOY WHY DO SOME PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY. AND YES, ROBERT GREEN SHOWED POOR TECHNIQUE IN THAT BLUNDER AGAINST THE USA.
Re: Disappointed In Enyeama by Makilo(m): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2010
Guyz,honestly speaking this guy did well at D whole World cup,i personaly believed dat he is going 2 chelsea no dought abt dat but finaly here he is at D the same lsreal club, D Best thing 2 B doing 4him is 2 B praying 4 God's favor & mercy on his life atleast 2 make Nigeria proud & enjoy D fruit of his labour he deserve it,
Re: Disappointed In Enyeama by snowdrops(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2010
HAH:

The truth is the he cannot get a big club because he is in israel and the israeli league is seen like any other middle eastern league.as a matter of fact we have better players in nigeria than in israel. my advise to him is to first move lesser western leagues like belgium and holand from there he can prove himself and move to either epl or laliga.
very sensible comments. Hope he has not made the mistake of aghahowa, who got entangled in mediocre leagues of tunisia and ukraine, and hence the downfall of what was a promising international career.
Re: Disappointed In Enyeama by kenogy: 12:32am On Sep 09, 2010
well, i believe enyema wiil still get his opportunity in one of the main leagues in europe. it might not be man utd or chelsea, barca or madrid but it could be one of those teams in mid-table and if he proves himself there can move higher.moreover he is a goal keeper and keeper can peak at 35 and continue till 40 but i dont know bout african keepers though.
Re: Disappointed In Enyeama by blazeup(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2010
he is good but these days you dont just judge a player by the stunning saves from famous players, NO?

they check his positioning, reflexs (*even saves with legs), responds time, control of his defenders, height or areas covered in crosses or corners, recovery rate, typical weak points. and many more,
To me he is very good when he wants to be good.
Re: Disappointed In Enyeama by davidif: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2010
check out Enyeama's performances here at 3:05 http://www.footytube.com/video/olympique-lyon-schalke-04-sep14-56197
Re: Disappointed In Enyeama by orangemen: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2010
@OP,
this topic is irritating.
which of our players are u appointed with?
is it not possible for nigerians to discuss positive things?
Enyeama has his own fans, he has family, he has manager and he has coach(es) and from all indications, these stakeholders are all happy with enyeama and he has done in the world of football.
who is interested in ur disappointment? are u tell me that ppl arround u are not disappointed with u when the only thing u can do is to negatively discuss ppl who are doing well for themselves?
in fact, I AM DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS POSTER.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BOS Youth Cup: Screening Exercise Commences Across Lagos / How To Fund Your SUREBET247 Account Easily Using The ATM Near You / Sharing 1.5 - 3 Odds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.