Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left (27139 Views)

Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot / Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years / Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
With sniper or rope?
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by Sagay212: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
This guys looks and behaves like a phucking slowpoke. His wife only married him because of money and I guess the moment she realised ubi was a mukpas she left.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by jrusky(m): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
Pls OP can you free us from all these fortunate low lifers human talking blablabla for the past few days pls?

Imagine this low lifer fortunate dude want to commit suicide because someone left the music group and his wife left him? Mr man you should have committed suicide nah because Iyanya is your God. Bloody liar.

People just talk suicide as if anyone cares or trying to intimidate anyone. Bro if you die anyhow you will be bury anyhow and even go to hell anyhow.

Your thinking of suicide then pls was that a threat or what? U for commit suicide make we see if heaven go fall.

Nonsense.
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by xynerise: 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
He meant he looked at his Kitchen knife and shouted "God forbid bad thing" grin
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by tohyorsih(f): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
DOBOEFEMENA:

@tohyorsih that face you make when someone is saying super story lol "yen" "yen" " yen" "yen yen"
lol no mind them…just using their own to disturb other people
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by kingthreatz: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Can this two pls behave like men they are. They say silents is golden. And to think there are sopposely brothers from same state is even heart wrecking.

They were silent for like 3 years
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
Please I'm tired of this Ubi and Iyanya matter.

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by AerialMapper: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
Obviously they were failed attempts or rather attempts at being dramatic cos it isn't rocket science trying to off yourself.

Hope you are better at picking yourself up than you were at killing yourself

Enjoy
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by lastempero: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
You attempt suicide.
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by Chimaokigwe: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Can this two pls behave like men they are. They say silents is golden. And to think there are sopposely brothers from same state is even heart wrecking.

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by Badonasty(m): 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
kikio1992:
Ubi Franklin has revealed that he attempted suicide multiple times after Iyanya left Made Men Music Group, MMMG.

He made this known in a recent interview published by Native, where he stated that Iyanya left the label the same week his wife left. Speaking with Joey Akan, he said;

I didn’t want him to go. I wanted us to fix whatever were the issues. I didn’t know he had made up his mind. Bro, do you know Iyanya left on the same week my wife left?

So I nearly killed myself. I attempted suicide several times because I felt my world was down.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/i-attempted-suicide-after-iyanya-left-mmmg-ubi-franklin/

bros talk another one
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by saintneo(m): 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
Timekeeper:
See two grown up Igbo men opening their yansh... They can't even bring up a good relationship but claim to develop a nation..spit out

Are they Igbo? Where are they from actually? Which states? Show proof...........
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by TruthHurts100: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
kikio1992:
Ubi Franklin has revealed that he attempted suicide multiple times after Iyanya left Made Men Music Group, MMMG.

He made this known in a recent interview published by Native, where he stated that Iyanya left the label the same week his wife left. Speaking with Joey Akan, he said;

I didn’t want him to go. I wanted us to fix whatever were the issues. I didn’t know he had made up his mind. Bro, do you know Iyanya left on the same week my wife left?

So I nearly killed myself. I attempted suicide several times because I felt my world was down.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/i-attempted-suicide-after-iyanya-left-mmmg-ubi-franklin/

Will you keep quiet?
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by TruthHurts100: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
kikio1992:

Because you're a bad person
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by Banter1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
Looking for sympathy
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by zelexotunla(m): 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
iammo:
undecided

One major lesson this their drama thought me is to always sign each And every page of a contract or an agreement document...

Because if you sign only the last page greedy people like Ubi Frank can remove the stapler pin And re-edit And print new middle pages with different content And terms while neatly attaching your signature page back
. And Nigerians are so lazy to read and even to sign each page. I'm into real estate, it is always a struggle to ask your clients to sign on each page. They can spend eternity to do that. It is always beneficial to parties involved at the long run but they won't know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by gforce5: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
If you were not a well known racist, you would have known that they are both from Cross-Rivers. To people like you, anyone who isn't from the West or North is Igbo or "Ipob" as you lots so love to mock them. Later you will complain about whites being racist when you are no better.
Timekeeper:
See two grown up Igbo men opening their yansh... They can't even bring up a good relationship but claim to develop a nation..spit out
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by godwinony(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
iammo:
undecided

One major lesson this their drama thought me is to always sign each And every page of a contract or an agreement document...

Because if you sign only the last page greedy people like Ubi Frank can remove the stapler pin And re-edit And print new middle pages with different content And terms while neatly attaching your signature page back

Lol.. it's unnecessary..Usually, there are 3 copies of contracts.. 1 each to both parties and the 3rd to a law firm. So no way to edit and impose one copy on 2 others with different terms..
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
donstan18:
Your wife left, Iyanya left a week after.

Something is fishy between your wife and Iyanya.
Iyanya is know to sleep with people's wife. His Wife left , then Iyanya left too. The law of transitive property mean They both have sex. Come and join me ooh

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by seangy4konji: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
How ubi is a stupid useless guy.. Iyanya is right about him..if you are not truly guolty, then as an adult you don't need all this talknto gain sympathy.

Go to hell stingy nigga.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by Trustee1: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
tohyorsih:
go and sit down joor…make i hear word angry
This meme made my afternoon
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by aldexrio(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
vivienD:
This guy is a talkactive undecided
Yeah He seems to be garrulous
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by KevMitnick: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ubi Franklin, the model narcissist. Please shut up there. angry
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by Lisaflex(f): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
godwinony:

Lol.. it's unnecessary..Usually, there are 3 copies of contracts.. 1 each to both parties and the 3rd to a law firm. So no way to edit and impose one copy on 2 others with different terms..

What if something happens to the copy with a law firm?

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by nicepoker101(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
Onelastgooddeed:
childish adult.... ur death would have covered up this mess and save your friends the embarrassment you're causing them
you don't mean it.
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by Ubdavis(m): 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
Timekeeper:

Are u sure Inyanya is Igbo??
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by Ubdavis(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
Attempted suicide!!! U didn't mean to die. Suicide is one of the simplest thing to do if u mean it.
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left by CaptainG00D: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ubdavis:

Are u sure Inyanya is Igbo??

Ubi Franklin and inyanya none of them is igbo that guy is an idiot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted / Photos: Singer Waje Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 16 Today / Tacha In Tears As Her Fans Surprise Her With 25th Birthday Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.