Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,986 members, 7,821,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money (32094 Views)

"Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child / Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin / Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by weIMPORT: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
Popular Nigerian singer Tekno, in a grateful tone, has reminded his record label boss Ubi Franklin on how he promised to make him so much money if he signed him five years ago.

The new father took to Instagram to look back on how far they have come.

In his post, Tekno reminded Franklin of his promise to make their record label rich if they signed him, and five years later, the singer has not only made his boss richer, they have also formed various affiliations with international record labels.

“Like play like play! MMM wasn’t a bad move after all! @ubifranklintriplemg remember when I told you to sign me and I will make you so much money,” he wrote, adding, “God is the greatest.”

And his boss acknowledged that this did happen.

“He always told me we will make money. “Baba sign me”. Today it’s almost 5 years of God’s grace and glory. Hits after hits,” said Franklin in the emotional post, before adding, “Thank you for trusting me.”

This comes weeks after Tekno bagged a new record deal with Universal Music Nigeria and Island Records UK.

Congratulations to them!

Remember I told you I will make you so much money - Tekno says to Ubi lailasnews 2

Tekno is definitely at the moment one of the biggest artistes in Nigeria and also across the continent Africa

https://lailasnews.com/remember-i-told-you-i-will-make-you-so-much-money-tekno-says-to-ubi-franklin/

15 Likes

Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by Alwaysking: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
Oluwa ni

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by WEEDSDOM: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hustle, Loyalty, Respect

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by mynaijadj(m): 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
Keeping it real and cool headed with the day 1 ni*ga.
If I dance, you go Dance. Get more of tekno on mynaijadj

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by partnerbiz4: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
And he did it.

Unlike one man that promised....

But wait oo

Who can lecture me on the implications and connotations of an artist being signed?

I can't use google please. My google is restricted lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by emmyt2: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
Working the talks
Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by room089: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
Na so!
Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
YOU THIS GBOY
Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by opalu: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
That one na money?

What will Dangote say?
Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by HerCuteness(f): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
seen
Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by iGist: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
shocked
Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by eberetos: 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
success
Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by Monaco2(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
Tekno no dey disappoint..... Hit maker

13 Likes

Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by femi4: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hope kiss abi kizz Daniel dey learn

16 Likes

Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
while some fools like vector, shit daniel and many more are forming what i dont know

17 Likes

Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
Then Inyanya was the hit maker. Now Tekno ati take over..

2 Likes

Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by Metuh: 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
opalu:
That one na money?
What will Dangote say?
He is simply putting his mouth where his money is.

How much do you have

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by zombieHUNTER: 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
opalu:
That one na money?

What will Dangote say?

Which one you get

32 Likes

Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by WINDSOW(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
partnerbiz4:
And he did it.

Unlike one man that promised....

But wait oo

Who can lecture me on the implications and connotations of an artist being signed?

I can't use google please. My google is restricted lol
U mean the President of the team who crashed out yesterday (2-1).

2 Likes

Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
opalu:
That one na money?

What will Dangote say?
u dull gan

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by wildcatter23(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Well he delivered like a freaking midwife. Just keep it coming hits after hit.

angry

Last match got me miffed

4 Likes

Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by joeace2020(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
hmmm nice
Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by prinsam30: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
Abeg I'm still pained by yesterday match, what can I do to erase this emotion, coz each time I close my eyes I see Messi scoring that goal.....

pls I need help

8 Likes

Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by Cowbuhari: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin

Tekno one of the few talented ones left...slim daddy ibu onye egwu

9 Likes

Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
Fresh boy
Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by englishmart(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Both of them should go and sit down

1 Like

Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by partnerbiz4: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
WINDSOW:
U mean the President of the team who crashed out yesterday (2-1).

If you know you know
.I no call names oo
Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by Abfinest007(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
d young man has done well for himself
Re: Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money by jaxxy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ubi is good in artist management, iyanya also did well under him bt na woman matter caused their split not money issues. Kudos

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nina Gets Style Inspiration From Rihanna [photos] / Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo / Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.