Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo (67305 Views)

Phone Thief Caught By Area Boys At Midnight Shows How He Does It (video) / Cross-Dresser Beaten By Area Boys In Ijeshatedo Surulere (Video) / Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
The plight of a girl named Victoria who is reportedly being used and manipulated by area boys in Festac, Lagos - has been brought to the attention of the public by a concerned citizen.

According to the woman who saw the vulnerable girl naked in Festac market, the area boys/touts in the market sleep with Victoria constantly while on drugs.

It was gathered that the girl was taken home by a man and brought back to the streets after three days. The concerned citizen who wants the girl to be helped by the appropriate authorities, made the revelation to Rita Egwu who shared it online.

Read below.

I saw this girl naked in the afternoon period where I went to visit my mother in laws tenant at Festac 23road market popularly called ( Festac Market).

I couldn't hold myself Oooo. The moment I dropped my mother inlaw,I drove back to the place but couldn't find her. Because of how dangerous that side could be at night I have to called my junior Bro who is a Soldier to escourt me to the market place..

So I can penetrate inside the market place. So I finally saw her and my Kid Bro took her this pix at around 8:pm. What I found out about her is that her name is Victoria and that she from Enugu State.

My worry is that she looks pregnant as a result of those area boys around the market place sleeping with her on drugs. A woman even pointed at a guy that the guy took her home and brought her back after three days.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/vulnerable-girl-being-used-by-area-boys-in-festac-lagos.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Westsida: 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
A woman even pointed at a guy that the guy took her home and brought her back after three days.

This is not cool, but is she homeless or what? They should let her just go home for proper care
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
angry angry
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Deelaw(m): 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
lalasticlala

Na him carry her for three days? embarassed

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Deelaw(m): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
...And OP, did u check if her pant is still intact?
If u havn't pls go and do d needful then report back to us.

NB: Remember to snap d evidence of it on her bumbum b4 coming sad

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
She looks overfucked already. Chai!

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by donstan18: 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
And they keep claiming they are caring to their fellow women, whereas they are not.

What did the woman raising alarm do to prove that she cared for the lady?

How about taking her to hospital for checkup?

Smh!

Social media is gradually becoming a medium for ediots and attention seekers.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Gossiplover: 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
So the woman did a bad thing by calling the attention of the public to the girl's condition abi. I wonder how some people think and after you will say Buhari is the cause of ur problem.
donstan18:
And they keep claiming they are caring to their fellow women, whereas they are not.

What did the woman raising alarm do to prove that she cared for the lady?

How about taking her to hospital for checkup?

Smh!

Social media is gradually becoming a medium for ediots and attention seekers.

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by slawomir: 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
Surprisingly ehnnnnn

This girl nor go get one single infection!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by munas: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
Deelaw:
...And OP, did u check if her pant is still intact?
If u havn't pls go and do d needful then report back to us.

NB: Remember to snap d evidence of it on her bumbum b4 coming sad

IDIOT

72 Likes

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by NigeriaBam: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
Alright.. shocked grin
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Speakdatruth: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
She really needs help. Hope she's mentally upright.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
Gossiplover:
So the woman did a bad thing by calling the attention of the public to the girl's condition abi. I wonder how some people think and after you will say Buhari is the cause of ur problem.
that donstan18 na idiot undecided

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by abumeinben(m): 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
Where are those NGOs for women collecting funds upandan?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Decision99(m): 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hmmmm, Naija why?.
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nawa oooo,hope she's mentally stable

1 Like

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Mariangeles(f): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
Might be that she ran away from home or she came to Lagos all the way from the east seeking a better life .

The street is the worst place for a young girl...heck!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by tsinzu: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
Double wahala
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by MorataFC: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
God have mercy
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Michaeljames22: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
Feel for her.. Imagine the ones that will Bleep her without condom self.. Those agbero no get sense.
See photos of Nigerian beauty queen causing stir with her BIg backside.

https://www.nairaland.com/5090648/nigerian-beauty-queen-joy-nguma

2 Likes

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by sweetrace(f): 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
Gossiplover:

Yes she did a bad thing. She event went on to further violate the girls privacy by uploading her picture. What she should have done was to look for the appropriate authorities to handle the girl’s situation. Why is she telling the public? Why can’t she help the girl preserve the little shred of dignity she has.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by sacx: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
She looks mentally unstable. Some guys deserve to be castrated

1 Like

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Justbeingreal(m): 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
Speakdatruth:
She really needs help. Hope she's mentally upright.
Obviously she's not...

4 Likes

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Unik3030: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
these are places we ought to see feminist empowering this young girl n bailing her out of her miseries but they are all busy with misplaced priorities looking for how to turn men to their slave

7 Likes

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by dayleke: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
Charelsz:
Nawa oooo,hope she's mentally stable

I doubt that.
Seems she has a disability.
Maybe mentally challenged sha....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by tstx(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
Guys no send anymore

See my signature
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by dingbang(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
They have squeezed her
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by hikiki(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
she as she resemble one Vivian for Asaba...

1 Like

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
Female child activists/ Feminists should do the needful

5 Likes

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
Unik3030:
these are places we ought to see feminist empowering this young girl n bailing her out of her miseries but they are all busy with misplaced priorities looking for how to turn men to their slave

Yea right, Feminist should empower, while menist should fck every hole they see.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by MrImole: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
This is criminal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman / N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.