Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

N!de Photos Of Ghanaian Celeb "Efia Odo" Pops Up Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N!de Photos Of Ghanaian Celeb "Efia Odo" Pops Up Online (1520 Views)

Efia Odo Show Her Natural Body In Bikini, Shades Other Ladies (Pics) / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) / Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N!de Photos Of Ghanaian Celeb "Efia Odo" Pops Up Online by badoski2k3(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2019

Ghanaian actress Efia Odo has been captured in some raunchy photos which are fast going viral and leaving some people shocked.

In the photos, the Kwese TV presenter went totally naked for the cameras whilst posing creatively with a piece of cloth that partly covers her essential parts but leaves less for you imagination.

According to some reports, the shots, numbering about four, were all taken for an advertisement for a cosmetic brand.

Jesus is not God according to Efia Odo, who believes in God and not the Bible
The actress is known for her risque personality, however, whilst some fans are gushing over her sexiness in these her new photos, others are chastising her for going to wild and exposing her ‘temple of God’ for commercial purpose.

One of Efia’s critique is controversial Ghanaian Counsellor, Mr George Lutterodt, who also posted one of the actress’ explicit photos on his Instagram page and wrote: “If it’s wrong is Wrong even if everyone is doing why you again omg where is your mother oooooo.”

See more of the other photos below here ---> https://www.ezytalkz.com/nude-photos-of-efia-odo-pops-up-online

https://www.ezytalkz.com
Re: N!de Photos Of Ghanaian Celeb "Efia Odo" Pops Up Online by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
Me looking at my Vaseline right now..

Re: N!de Photos Of Ghanaian Celeb "Efia Odo" Pops Up Online by badoski2k3(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Me looking at my Vaseline right now..

lol.... grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido Accuses Mayorkun For Neglecting Him. (see Pic) / Regina Daniels Steps Out Of Jet In Style (photos) / I Have Also Heard Rumours From Pastor Fatoyinbo's Victims - Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.