Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,681 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo (61047 Views)

Mentally Challenged Man Stabs A Lady In Benin (Photo, Video) / Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) / Paul Otasowie, UNIBEN Professor Shot Dead In Benin. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by semyman: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
Only imbeciles still reverend these failed yahoo boys calling themselves pastor

1 Like

Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by CaptainG00D: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
SuperSupremo:
As I was in Benin I saw this mantra of sleeping with underaged girls being wide spread,as young as 12 or 13 are being sexed everyday,even my friend then had one and I can only advice him to stop.

To them the matured ones are over spoiled,doing Ashawo(commercial or domestic? as money conscious.

So it's always easier to prey on little girls than matured,very sad for Nigeria!

12 and 13?
Dude tell me u are joking angry
Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by lloydmuna2(m): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
Endtime
Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by barinedan(m): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
Please people should be careful of these new generation churches, some of them are glorified witch doctor's shrines

1 Like

Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by MicroBox: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
Christians gave room to all these atrocities.
Miracle! Miracle!! Miracle!!!
Prosperity! Prosperity!! Prosperity!!!
Quick money

1 Like

Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by Bakasey: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
ekaette1621:
Some idiots will blame Buhari for this
Before nkor? What do you expect when you have an evil ruler?
Dnt quote me please
Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by Num07033711115(m): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
No be charm na apo
Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by Afospecialk: 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
They are busy calling agitating that Buhari wants to islamis their country. Busy calling muslims terrorist and a religion of violence yet they have forgetten that their pastors who brainwashed them are original terror in innocent faces. Their pastors hav killed more innocent lives in the name of power and rituals yet their followers ar claiming peace religion. Peace but sucking thousands of innocent bloods

Most unfortunate brainwashed followers
Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by Royemus: 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
dainformant:
A pastor has been arrested for allegedly impregnating a teenage girl in Benin, Edo state capital. It was gathered that the General Overseer of Gloryland Church, Pastor Ekene Samuel, was apprehended for impregnating and procuring abortion for a teenage member of his church identified as Miracle.

Different charms were also found at the residence of Pastor Ekene. Police said Pastor Ekene charmed and had sex with the 17-year-old Miracle in December 2018.

Pastor Ekene was arrested after one Henry Aikhuaman reported that Miracle was missing. It was gathered that Miracle was later found on a sick bed at Graceville Medical Centre along Ewah Road in Bénin City.

Doctors at the hospital were said to have told police interrogators that Miracle was brought in by one Happy Johnson, a deaconess in Pastor Ekene’s Church.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/charms-recovered-at-pastors-house-after-impregnating-girl-in-benin.html

These are native doctors and not pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by rapid101(m): 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
No b benin wen I know
God forbide
Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by Mrpojj(m): 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
dainformant:
A pastor has been arrested for allegedly impregnating a teenage girl in Benin, Edo state capital. It was gathered that the General Overseer of Gloryland Church, Pastor Ekene Samuel, was apprehended for impregnating and procuring abortion for a teenage member of his church identified as Miracle.

Different charms were also found at the residence of Pastor Ekene. Police said Pastor Ekene charmed and had sex with the 17-year-old Miracle in December 2018.

Pastor Ekene was arrested after one Henry Aikhuaman reported that Miracle was missing. It was gathered that Miracle was later found on a sick bed at Graceville Medical Centre along Ewah Road in Bénin City.

Doctors at the hospital were said to have told police interrogators that Miracle was brought in by one Happy Johnson, a deaconess in Pastor Ekene’s Church.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/charms-recovered-at-pastors-house-after-impregnating-girl-in-benin.html

This na herbalist na
Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by NaMeAboki: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
If na Muslim or northerner do am; the bigots would have been shouting paedophile as well as insulting the religion of Islam and his region - oya make we wetin dem go say about their man of God and his fetish practice?
Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by DedeNkem: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
Religion is the biggest and longest scam on earth! It is all about money and power!
Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by So4baba(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
But how did we get to the point where been a pastor became a profession?

1 Like

Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by emilfischer(m): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
On behalf of all the Ekene's in the world I hereby disown him from our clan
signed Secretary of World Ekene Association W.E.A
Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by mechanics(m): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
hmmmm, he still has chance to repent.
Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by s4lent9ja: 12:14am On Mar 23, 2019
Bullsh*t superstitions charms that dont even work. When people in this country evolve from barbaric mentality.

1 Like

Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by Truefaith: 12:15am On Mar 23, 2019
Does any of the pictures painted of this so-called pastor resemble anything anyone who has met the Lord Jesus Christ could be? An idolater committing fornication?

Those are the pictures of the very many deceived people calling themselves pastors today.

They see Christianity as one of those other religions.

These people do not know the Lord Jesus Christ.

He, too, does not know them, either.

Are you sure your pastor is connected to the Lord Jesus Christ of the Bible?

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/the-great-take-over-of-the-church-of-christ/
Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by 22brains(m): 12:20am On Mar 23, 2019
dainformant:

something must kill a man.. but he who die of CONJI is not wise
Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by Platony(m): 12:35am On Mar 23, 2019
Hmmmmm, Pastor EKENE!!!, EKENE!!!

Hmmmmm...
Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by ChiefSweetus: 12:47am On Mar 23, 2019
That looks like ingredients for making abacha and ugba .. free my nigga, yo! grin
Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by bionixs: 12:51am On Mar 23, 2019
ekaette1621:
Some idiots will blame Buhari for this
for even mentioning him on this,YOU are an idiot
Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by Elderniercri(m): 1:18am On Mar 23, 2019
grin

This happened in my hood o...u need to see the kinda programs d pastor dy hold. [/b]My battle axe”. “Evil tree in my father’s house” “my village people”[b] kinda prayers and the church dy boom ehn

1 Like

Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by Sunrise258: 1:25am On Mar 23, 2019
Honestly with the way Edo people have been behaving recently, I was forced to dig down their origin to see how they sneaked into Nigeria. And sincerely I wasn't surprised what popped up. Edo are wanderers from Egypt; an entire country cursed by God! The Edo people left Egypt and arrived at Benin after a short stay in Sudan and Ile-Ife. In Ile-Ife, Yoruba tried to teach them right from wrong but God's curse on them was too strong that they chose to perish like their aboriginal king Pharaoh. No wonder Italy is their Mecca n Jerusalem!

NOTE: if your people/tribes are misbehaving, pls probe your origin so you could know the origin of your problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by Admitwithschola: 1:59am On Mar 23, 2019
Sunrise258:
Honestly with the way Edo people have been behaving recently, I was forced to dig down their origin to see how they sneaked into Nigeria. And sincerely I wasn't surprised what popped up. Edo are wanderers from Egypt; an entire country cursed by God! The Edo people left Egypt and arrived at Benin after a short stay in Sudan and Ile-Ife. In Ile-Ife, Yoruba tried to teach them right from wrong but God's curse on them was too strong that they chose to perish like their aboriginal king Pharaoh. No wonder Italy is their Mecca n Jerusalem!

NOTE: if your people/tribes are misbehaving, pls probe your origin so you could know the origin of your problem.

This is really interesting! What is the reference to this wonderful finding of yours. We would like to read it. Please provide the links, or the books you read..

Meanwhile, you cannot use a broom to sweep both rubbish and jewels. Archbishop Benson Idahosa is from the same state. There was no record of him, at least to public knowledge, that he engaged in this sad and despicable acts that these fakes are engaging in.
Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by itsene: 5:28am On Mar 23, 2019
SuperSupremo:
As I was in Benin I saw this mantra of sleeping with underaged girls being wide spread,as young as 12 or 13 are being sexed everyday,even my friend then had one and I can only advice him to stop.

To them the matured ones are over spoiled,doing Ashawo(commercial or domestic? as money conscious.

So it's always easier to prey on little girls than matured,very sad for Nigeria!

Very sad for your family and household.

Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by itsene: 5:38am On Mar 23, 2019
Sunrise258:

Yoruba boy must say something stupid.
Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by Maket: 7:02am On Mar 23, 2019
When Herbs do becomes Charms?
Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 23, 2019
Craigslists:
Traditional Pastor grin

I only came to check his NATIVE name cool

U no well I swear cheesy grin
Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by teeboy100(m): 7:24am On Mar 23, 2019
tsinzu:
Not all that answer pastors are called by God. These are the clowns giving pastors a bad name

My brother
no pastor is called by God
Re: Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo by RichBoy247: 8:01am On Mar 23, 2019
oldman112:

Yes na, all these pastors would have been employed if the economy is working but now the government has failed so in that case Buhari why

No, you mean the Pastors would have been receiving huge tithes and offerings from treasury looters if Buhari has not blocked some avenues for looting. So, this particular Pastor would have gotten money to spend on Nollywood actresses for marathon sex instead of sleeping with church members.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy / Many Beheaded During A Cult Clash In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.