Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa (25743 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Etinosa Sets Instagram Account On Private After Going Unclad On MC Galaxy's IG / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by oluchisimfred: 12:47am On Mar 23, 2019
Etinosa who recounted her ordeal after her Instagram live nude drama a week ago, stated that she should have been more careful with alcohol.The actress who spoke with PulseTV, expressed shock at how her video went out in public despite the fact it was supposed to be a private video. Etinosa who stated that she should have been more careful with alcohol, added that all she prays for now is forgiveness from God.

"I don't really know, I can't say anything about the person who sent the video to Instablog or how it got there. Those things are private things. Your weakness should be covered but unfortunately for me, I happened to be out there. The people who are judging at the moment, I don't really blame you guys, it's fine because I put myself in the spot and I take full responsibility for the incident. I should have been more responsible, I should have been more careful with alcohol, with expressing myself and with whatever it is I want to do. All I have to do now is to ask God for forgiveness and move on," she said.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/23/i-should-have-been-more-careful-with-alcohol-etinosa/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by bugggg: 12:48am On Mar 23, 2019
undecided ....these people sha dey always think say ppl no get sense dem fit just wake up type trash 4 media. Enjoy d fame u wanted while it lasts. Me no judge u o, ur life ur cup

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by amaniro: 12:51am On Mar 23, 2019
Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Why don't you just shut up biitch.

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by StarUp: 2:59am On Mar 23, 2019
If you think alcohol caused it, then you must be high on expired Oshogbo weed... She knew what she was doing: she only wanted to trend as well as attract the BIG spenders. If na alcohol cause am, she for open the vajayjay very well (she only filmed her hips and unstrapped one side of the bra)... Don't be deceived she knew what she was doing.

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by MobilityExpress: 6:02am On Mar 23, 2019
This girl has a PhD in Lies grin

52 Likes

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by paparazzi1987(m): 6:02am On Mar 23, 2019
shup up you idiot grin

1 Like

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 6:03am On Mar 23, 2019
Madam leave alcohol out of this matter u did it intentionally

20 Likes

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 23, 2019
Liiiiiiiike!!!! She should Just stop already wtf wtf wtf
She’s beginning to sound like a broken record
These stupid mods should stop carrying her dead gist already abeg wtf
amaniro:

10 Likes

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by affinity77(m): 6:04am On Mar 23, 2019
Fucking liar
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by jerryunit48: 6:04am On Mar 23, 2019
E don do, you have received enough attentions that you’ve wanted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by Buhdeuce: 6:05am On Mar 23, 2019
People should run away from this type of woman!

She is not straightforward!!

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by dominique(f): 6:10am On Mar 23, 2019
She needs to let this matter rest already!

2 Likes

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by elotajohn1(m): 6:10am On Mar 23, 2019
Blame it on alcohol

Poor Alcohol, how I wish you can speak

Meanwhile, the only Girlfriend I trusted is American Honey.... She's faithful to the core

31 Likes

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:12am On Mar 23, 2019
Assforker,shit choppn olosho lia lie actress.
Devil punish ur generaxn

3 Likes

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:16am On Mar 23, 2019
All this one na medicine after death she dey do
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by tohyorsih(f): 6:18am On Mar 23, 2019
shut the fvck up! you intentionally did it angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by JasonScoolari: 6:18am On Mar 23, 2019
dominique:
She needs to let this matter rest already!
I feel she's deliberately stressing the issue just to get some attention again.

Over here in Osun, her Instagram stupidity died when Adeleke was declared the winner.

18 Likes

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by Ohraykon: 6:19am On Mar 23, 2019
Next please!!!

1 Like

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by Justinba1997(m): 6:19am On Mar 23, 2019
amaniro:
lol Bro You Dy Vez

2 Likes

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by Olutozn54(m): 6:20am On Mar 23, 2019
No be you buy am put for house

1 Like

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by ShameOnAPC: 6:22am On Mar 23, 2019
This hoe should pack well, we are tired of her baseless excuse
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 6:22am On Mar 23, 2019
Eleriibu, omo-Adaanu

1 Like

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by EmekaBlue(m): 6:23am On Mar 23, 2019
whenever i see her name d memory of her saying 'I want to get nekkid...nekkid nekkid nekkid comes to mind'

but nigerians r hypocrites sha...like say una no enjoy d free show

1 Like

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by anataala: 6:24am On Mar 23, 2019
PHD in deceptionquote author=MobilityExpress post=76902355]This girl has a PhD in Lies grin[/quote]
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by patrickcollins: 6:24am On Mar 23, 2019
This woman still get small decency in her, she is affected, if say na those that shame don commot for eye they owe no one explanation, I forgive her go and sin no more

1 Like

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by omega2128(m): 6:26am On Mar 23, 2019
I know that she will put blame on innocent alcohol. she was not that drunk.
we are I'm society that does not forgive but forget.
life goes on
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 23, 2019
Stop blaming innocent alcohol my friend.

You are just a IndecentStar
Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by mozona(m): 6:27am On Mar 23, 2019
alcohol ko pami ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 23, 2019
D devil is always blamed for people's atrocities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze 'Turns A Woman' With Snapchat Filter (Photo) / Maureen Solomon Celebrates Her 11th Wedding Anniversary / Actress Empress Njamah Has Launched Her Own Clothing Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.