Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Dietary Supplements: What You Need To Know - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dietary Supplements: What You Need To Know (801 Views)

Your Masculinity Health With Dietary Supplements / The Dangers Of Taking Excessive Vitamins And Dietary Supplements / Schiff Megared Omega Dietary Supplements For Sale At Micostarmal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dietary Supplements: What You Need To Know by bnet1010(m): 1:46am On Mar 23, 2019
Dietary Supplements

We are often presented with beautiful well packaged vitamins and dietary supplements with a lot of promises that they can cure and remedy a lot of illness. The manufacturers of these products make extravagant promises about the abilities and properties of their drugs.

With convincing publicity about their potential benefits, born out of the desire to make more profit, the truth of the matter is that most of these claims are not backed up by clinical research. Therefore a lot of consumers are not aware of the possible harmful effects of such supplements to their body.

source: http://bnetlens.com.ng/dietary-supplements/

1 Share

Re: Dietary Supplements: What You Need To Know by Victor8st: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Thank you for this information. There still does not appear to be a company that verifies, for instance, if your Vitamin C supplement really does contain the 1000 mg on that is on the label or less that that amount. i would like to know since I follow Integrative Medicine and spend several hundred dollars each month. I certainly want these products to deliver the best potency.
Re: Dietary Supplements: What You Need To Know by John23459: 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
Thanks for this great share. I read the entire article from the link you provided, and indeed sometimes we don't even know what we are paying for. Like other thousands of people with thyroid problems, I take supplements daily and if I pay the money, I want to be sure that it will help with my issue. The supplements I take are from Prorganiq and as much as I know they are organic and high quality, but there are so many fake products on the market and people often are misled.

(1) (Reply)

Eye Redness / Man Who Claimed To Be The Driver Of The Italian Corona Virus Patient Is A Liar / Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.