Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,401 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

#bbnaija: Cee-c Trolls Miracle After He Denied Telling Nina That Alex And Tobi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Cee-c Trolls Miracle After He Denied Telling Nina That Alex And Tobi (1118 Views)

#BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex / BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi / #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Cee-c Trolls Miracle After He Denied Telling Nina That Alex And Tobi by ebusnwaoma: 2:02am On Mar 23, 2019
Cee-C has also trolled on Miracle, after he denied telling Nina that Alex and Tobi had sex in their hotel room, after the reality show ended. This came after we reported that Nina slammed Miracle for denying her told her that Alex and Tobi had sex in their hotel room.

She wrote on Twitter; So I was woken up at this hour that sleep is usually very sweet But I have to go and work I gat no choice. Okuuurrrrrrrrr. And someone is still defending himself. Cee-C who reacted to the tweets from Nina, also dropped a laughter emoji.

Here is a screenshot of the exchange below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/23/cee-c-trolls-on-miracle-after-he-denied-telling-nina-that-alex-and-tobi-had-sex/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Trolls Miracle After He Denied Telling Nina That Alex And Tobi by Tonmiwatimmy: 2:05am On Mar 23, 2019
God punish you all...all.they no is.sex
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Trolls Miracle After He Denied Telling Nina That Alex And Tobi by itspzpics(m): 4:32am On Mar 23, 2019
Mtvheewww
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Trolls Miracle After He Denied Telling Nina That Alex And Tobi by GistMore: 4:39am On Mar 23, 2019
cool
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Trolls Miracle After He Denied Telling Nina That Alex And Tobi by Nickijoy(f): 4:42am On Mar 23, 2019
Girls and gossip sha... I'm talking about Tobi and miracle
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Trolls Miracle After He Denied Telling Nina That Alex And Tobi by Mynd44: 6:08am On Mar 23, 2019

(1)

Bbnaija's Dee-one Shares Throwback Photo With Mr Eazi / Food Is My Gym, Teni Fires Back, At A Serial adviser / Free Naira Marley, Free Zlatan And Rahman Jago" - Burna Boy Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.