Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos (47776 Views)

Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) / 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) / Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Franklerry: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hope is not buhari DAT cause this..
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by joepepsy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
Dont joke with everything if not your life wil be miserable.
twerkjack:
Lesson to all planning to run away.......

Better stay and build ur country

We die here!! grin

Rip to the dead.... so sad
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by primeache: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
Often times we are not conscious or sensitive to the thing around us.
See how a poor pavement job cost his lady her Life

1 Like

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Originalsly: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hmmm...why must the friend post her dead body? I suspect she is really rejoicing and need to be investigated. Maybe it's just me..... but no way I'm buying she fell into that pit... even if she fainted while stepping on the edge...she cannot fall inside. They should start looking for the murderer instead of shouting village people and spiritual wickedness.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by skukimania(f): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Aye akamara! cry
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Maybe because she was too fat, Slim people would walked past that hole without fallen into it. she should have lost some weight, I wish her Quick recovery to her injuries.
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by goodvision12(m): 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Village people at work.Its a pity and may her soul rip
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by ayanbaba2(m): 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
PROPHETmichael:
This is not village people but Nigerians stupidity. soakaway pit was faulty and they refused to fix it until someone becomes a victim. The same thing is happening everywhere in Nigeria resulting in collapse building, bridge, roads etc.

RIP young lady, Nigeria failed you.
correct oil dey your jere!

people always blaming village sorcerers, why?
instead for them to "renovate" the soak away, they kept postponing it!
this is a clear case of negligence! a stitch in time saves 'many'!

RIP, may you rest on!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Lovelife433(m): 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
delugajackson:
Pure Satanic manipulation. I'm sure she must have told the whole world she was travelling abroad. That is why it's not good to disclose your next move to people, be it family or friends. Or even flaunting your achievements on social media.

Before and even after you achieve an aim, keep it to yourself! Don't be in a hurry to post every activity in your life. You may not know who is planning evil against you.
abeg go take a seat joor, what will be will be, don't come and tell us dis ur african mentality tale.

1 Like

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
Can we stop alluding to the occult/ village people and look at the fact she could have been the victim of foul play? An accident?

5 Likes

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A woman has passed away in a tragic circumstance which has left her family and friends in lament. The deceased identified as Janefrancis Madumere from Mbano in Imo state, died after falling into soakaway pit.

It was gathered that she fell inside the pit and was there for some moments before her mom noticed what happened. She had already died by the time she was removed from the pit.

The painful part is that the deceased had already gotten visa to travel abroad next month and was preparing for that before her untimely death.

A friend of the deceased, Ezeji Nneka took to Facebook to mourn the loss. She wrote;

Damn it. damn money. damn stress. damn everything.. Hey I'm really hurt my heart is . What an unbelievable bad news.its just Janefrancis Modest Chukwu Madumere a dream, who will travel with ur visa next month. who will take care of ur parents, siblings and hubby. it's so painful to say rip to u my dearest coursemate that year. God u know I can't question u is only u that knows what happened to Jane coz she's healthy and not sick...rip Jane. shedding tears like never before.omg

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/woman-preparing-to-travel-abroad-dies-after-falling-into-a-soakaway-pit-photos.html
We Nigerians are not safety conscious.We are surrounded by accidents waiting to happen.We wait until it happens and then give it the interpretation we want.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
delugajackson:
Pure Satanic manipulation. I'm sure she must have told the whole world she was travelling abroad. That is why it's not good to disclose your next move to people, be it family or friends. Or even flaunting your achievements on social media.

Before and even after you achieve an aim, keep it to yourself! Don't be in a hurry to post every activity in your life. You may not know who is planning evil against you.

Please don’t have children. It will be an act of cruelty.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
gypsey:
Maybe because she was too fat, Slim people would walked past that hole without fallen into it. she should have lost some weight, I wish her Quick recovery to her injuries.

She is dead
Unless she she can do a Lazarus ....

1 Like

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by ayanbaba2(m): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
gypsey:

Fat!
slim people!
lost weight!
quick recovery!
injuries!

lazy youth indeed!

please, read again, ehn!
stop disgracing your family, I beg you!!!!!!!!!
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
ayanbaba2:

Fat!
slim people!
lost weight!
quick recovery!
injuries!

lazy youth indeed!

please, read again, ehn!
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
So buildings collapsing because of poor workmanship, planning,illegal extensions, substandard material and greed are also down to the devil, village people and maleficent beings? Broken country!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by dingbang(m): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
Sometimes I get scared walking ontop soakaways
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

She is dead
Unless she she can do a Lazarus ....
Is she? Oh! hell NO! Anyway, they should take her dead body to that Pastor in South Africa i am sure he will Raise her from the dead now her body is still freshly dead.

Good luck to them.
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by ayanbaba2(m): 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mgold11:
See opportunity below
mad scammer! you are highly welcomed!
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
ayanbaba2:

Fat!
slim people!
lost weight!
quick recovery!
injuries!

lazy youth indeed!

please, read again, ehn!
They are broken a result of faulty DNA
They cannot be reset to factory settings

2 Likes

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
gypsey:
Is she? Oh! hell NO! Anyway, they should take her dead body to that Pastor in South Africa i am sure he will Raise her from the dead now her body is still freshly dead.

Good luck to them.
People why try to troll are the worst.

1 Like

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

People why try to troll are the worst.
So you don't believe that the pastor can raise the dead?
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
They should take her to that dead man raising pastor, he will raise her from the dead.
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
They should give someone else the Visa so they can travel, the dead girl will not need the Visa Anymore I guess. hope it's not Ghana or Kenya Visa.
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by amliftedhigher: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Rest in peace.
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by tiredoflife(m): 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Looking at comments here and I see how stupid people can be
Visa is not a sign of success
To travel no mean say she don make am sad angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
Eyaah
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by anselaw(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
so sad.... may her soul rest in peace
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by NumbEmotions(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
The painful part is that the deceased had already gotten visa to travel abroad next month and was preparing for that before her untimely death

Why is that (visa to travel abroad) the painful part As if the manner of death is not painful enough!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by trevorhorace(m): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
What a shitty way to die undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus / Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Her Husband, Doctors Yet To Remove The Knife (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.