Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,070 members, 7,859,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Regina Daniels Buys A New Car - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Buys A New Car (55713 Views)

Portable Buys A New House In Lekki, Lagos (Video) / Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday / Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Frankyboy1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
lawhizi:

yeah, like we're going to read textbook wey u write.

Dullards everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Frankyboy1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
erico2k2:

And your point again IS?
My point is you are too dull to comprehend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Frankyboy1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
oforjide:
you are a fool by typing this rubbish life is all about planning. that young lady has what it take to make you and your family her slave

Your family you mean, you must be one of the few hungry beneficiaries of her chores keeper, I can conveniently employ 20 of your types, and I would not blink an eyelid, so face ur front,hungry demented fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by LyfeJennings(m): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Victoria25(f): 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
Congrats dear,Happy for you.
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by sacajawea: 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
Tear rubber indeed.... Hope you all know what model that is.... Her car, her house, her problem.
What Model?
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by evabright: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
Before you conclude how the car came read below it will help you.

https://istews.com/masked-history-commercial-sex-workers-revealed/

Before you quote her just click the link above
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Centcanada: 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Couple of days she acquired new house for the mother and today she acquire bough a 4matric for her self. What will i say? Probably, acting is recrative.
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Centcanada: 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Couple of days she acquired new house for the mother and today she acquire bough a 4matric for her self. What will i say? Probably, acting is recrotive.
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by royenx(f): 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
On-the-Job Training (OJT)

RS consulting Nig is inviting applicants/graduates from all discipline to undertake On-the-Job training (OJT). Graduates in service (NYSC) are welcomed.

This FREE training is to introduce and teach you various job descriptions, what you need to understand about particular job and what the human resource team expect you to do to get the job when interviewed. Some participants will get a full time job on the process. There is also a FREE ICT training.

Criteria for selection to partake in OJT:

Must reside in lagos or its environs
Must be a graduate (NCE, OND, HND, Bsc & Msc holders)
Must have had at least one unsuccessful interviews
Must have a purpose for the training; willing to learn and get a full-time/part time job

Send only a well composed application for on-the-job training to trainings@rs-consulting.com.ng

Subject of mail MUST be titled "on the job training candidate".

Attach your CV/resume. If selected, you will receive a message for training.
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Pekele007: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Frankyboy1:

Unfortunately the man you just read his write up,is not a youth,neither is he poor or hungry, by all ramifications, even in dollars, I am well to do, I will conveniently employ ten of you, so close ur trap and face the truth

Poor and hungry man who doesn't know how to use punctuations.

Hunger will soon finish your miserable life
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by KendrickAyomide: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ohraykon:
shut up fool so the male actors are lasy abi
your father is a very big Foo.L
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Ohraykon: 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
your father is a very big Foo.L
oloriburuku anufia may u not be destroyed
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by MollyBank: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
Even those who sleep with their boyfriends are on here slamming Regina. The only difference between you who sleeps with your boyfriend and oloshos are they are making money from theirs and you are not. Case closed!
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by bencliff2017: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
No mind am ...the guy has tried so many things to make it but fortune is not smiling to him .its easy to recognize a failure by there write up

Pekele007:

Keep crying... Lazy Nigerian youth.

Don't go and look for something reasonable to do with your life o. Hunger will finish you
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by KendrickAyomide: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ohraykon:
oloriburuku anufia may u not be destroyed
May you be be destroyed. Basttard.d
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Ohraykon: 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
May you be be destroyed. Basttard.d
were may thunder strike u n ur useless family oponu onye beribe
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by stieyven(m): 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
do you have any proof ? congratulate and pass

Modified : Foolls have not been able to achieve anything in their lives are so angry now.
underachieved animals. na una Toto she take get money?
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Adakintroy: 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
fergieboy:

This same girl has been acting since 10years old.. Common

Since ten yrs. Is it major or minor roles. How much do you think they will be paying her. She can afford university, buy car build houses. Something that the sam locos and other actors who have been in the induatry for yrs could not afford. Its that easy why arw people always making donations to them.when they are sick. Am talking veteran actors for that matter.

Oga I don't think industry pay that much for a teen her age to afford.such lavish lifestyle please.
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by erico2k2(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Frankyboy1:

My point is you are too dull to comprehend
look at this one that scored 2 over 100 in common entrance

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Omeizadean(m): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ugly face yellow toto. Man no go fit resist however ugly the face is if the toto is and skin is yellow.
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Raalsalghul: 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
LuciferHeaven:
But pocohantas is still trekking under hot sun picking fights with under-30s on Nairaland since her mates are busy with their families.

*spits angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Kingbones(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
omoniomoade:
I can see better ATM Machine in between the laps, If you quote me or ask me stupid questions..............thunder
Okay....You have been noticed.

Next undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by amila20042001: 10:31am On Mar 24, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Lies,deceit and two faced are majority of our female celebrities or yeyebrities, they add no single value or content to the lives of their so called fans.They live vague and two faced lives, what does this young lady do to afford a house and two cars in such short period of time? How many movies has she acted of late and how much is she paid? All Nigerians know is baba God don bless her hustle, even armed robbers claim in Nigeria that God has blessed his hustle, likewise yahoo boys that destroy destinies of others go say baba God don pick he call, a country full of hypocrites and ...lickers, you all insult politicians, but I present to you these ladies of double standards as accomplices in raping our common wealth along side their political sugar dadies, that in itself doesn't hurt me as much as, when they come online to flaunt it,and try to make genuine decent hustlers feel less of themselves! To all decent hardworking honest huslter out there, keep ur heads high, these pretenders has got nothing on you

Do you know how much she made by supporting Akitu? She was in charge of Akitu youth campaign. Don't be too bitter and avoid judging people cos u not a saint
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
sacajawea:

What Model?
that's the outdated c300 benz 2010
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Frankyboy1(m): 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
amila20042001:

Do you know how much she made by supporting Akitu? She was in charge of Akitu youth campaign. Don't be too bitter and avoid judging people cos u not a saint

Saint kill you there, and how did atiku make his money,if not by robbing the common wealth of Nigerians, since you re the one that paid her, oloriburuku
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by amila20042001: 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
Frankyboy1:

Saint kill you there, and how did atiku make his money,if not by robbing the common wealth of Nigerians, since you re the one that paid her, oloriburuku
You will have a heart attack because of this little girl. Anyways she has enough money to convert you and your household into her slaves... Argue with your mb..ozu nwuru anwu
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Chithauri(m): 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
do you have any proof ? congratulate and pass

Modified : Foolls have not been able to achieve anything in their lives are so angry now.
underachieved animals. na una Toto she take get money?
Now you know say na Ned nwoko abi.idiot
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Chithauri(m): 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
amila20042001:

You will have a heart attack because of this little girl. Anyways she has enough money to convert you and your household into her slaves... Argue with your mb..ozu nwuru anwu
supporting atiku or feeding pomo to Ned nwoko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot / Fight: Burna Boy, Obafemi Martins & CDQ Chill At Club After Fight / Tiwa Savage, Teebillz And Their Son In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.