Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

I Need A Loan Or Investment (15% Monthly For 6 Months Plus Cash Back) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Loan Or Investment (15% Monthly For 6 Months Plus Cash Back) (1506 Views)

Invest #50,000 & Earn 15% Monthly. How Does It Work? � / M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. / Invest 250,000 Naira Or 500,000 Naira, Get Paid 15% Monthly For 12 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan Or Investment (15% Monthly For 6 Months Plus Cash Back) by favourabl: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
I am Esedeke, Sedeke(Favourabl)

I run a multi-discipline company (Senztip Limited, duly registered with CAC and operating in Abuja for 2yrs+)
I need to expand into new researched market and need a cash advance, loan or an investment to the tune of 2,000,000 naira. We are willing to discuss your interest, security of your cash and other terms...

We are proposing 15% interest monthly for 6 months then capital back (payment from second month)

(e.g if you invest 2,000,000... you will get 300,000 naira monthly for 6 months = 1,800,000 plus 2,000,000 cash back)

we are willing to secure the loan/investment with a neatly used 2005 Toyota Highlander (through a legal document co-signed by our lawyer and yours) meaning we still use our vehicle (if we default in payment and loan or investment tenure elapse, the car can be sold and your money recovered through a mutual process)

or other negotiations are open..

SO if you are interested to get details of what we do, and what we will invest your cash into and the profitability. and also please contact us only if you're ready to invest

Open to mostly Abuja residents so to make process easy or if you feel you can do this from any location you are also welcome...

Call/WhatsApp; 08135120000 lets discuss
Re: I Need A Loan Or Investment (15% Monthly For 6 Months Plus Cash Back) by NairalandAngel(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2019
favourabl:
I am Esedeke, Sedeke(Favourabl)

I run a multi-discipline company (Senztip Limited, duly registered with CAC and operating in Abuja for 2yrs+)
I and my company need to expand into new researched market and need a cash advance, loan or an investment to the tune of 2,000,000 naira. We are willing to discuss your interest, security of your cash and other terms...

We are proposing 10% interest monthly for 6 months then capital back (payment from second month)

(e.g if you invest 2,000,000... you will get 200,000 naira monthly from second month till 7th month = 1,200,000 plus 2,000,000 cash back)

Note: we will not want to manage so many peoples money so we would prefer to deal with max 5 investors (Min investment/loan is 500,000 and max culmulative is 2,000,000 naira)

we are willing to secure the loan/investment with a neatly used 2005 Toyota Highlander (through a legal document co-signed by our lawyer and yours) meaning we still use our vehicle (if we default in payment and loan or investment tenure elapse, the car can be sold and your money recovered through a mutual process)

or other negotiations are open..
Traditionally we should have gone to bank to do this, but process will take time and require so much documentation

SO if you are interested to get details of what we do, and what we will invest your cash into and the profitability. and also please contact us only if you're ready to invest

Open to mostly Abuja residents so to make process easy or if you feel you can do this from any location you are also welcome...

Call/WhatsApp; 08135120000 lets discuss

Abuja is awash with cash.

Getting a loan of just N2 million should not be a problem even from a bank so long as you have a functional business with strong and verifiable cash flow.

By the way getting finance from the bank is not as long and tedious as you think so long as you have a current account in the name of the business which has been in operation for at least 6 months
Re: I Need A Loan Or Investment (15% Monthly For 6 Months Plus Cash Back) by favourabl: 9:38am On Mar 24, 2019
NairalandAngel:

Getting a loan of just N2 million should not be a problem even from a bank so long as you have a functional business with strong and verifiable cash flow.

By the way getting finance from the bank is not as long and tedious as you think so long as you have a current account in the name of the business which has been in operation for at least 6 months

We do have a functional account.. you say Abuja is awash with cash?. I don't know that fact pls..

Hence I'd not be posting here. Also I've had this kind of request met here easily and deal done forward and backward successfully without problem... the only time I tried loan from the bank.. documentation and requirements madmade me give up..
Re: I Need A Loan Or Investment (15% Monthly For 6 Months Plus Cash Back) by favourabl: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2019
NairalandAngel:

You can as well point me to the right direction..
Re: I Need A Loan Or Investment (15% Monthly For 6 Months Plus Cash Back) by Desanta(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
I know a cooperative society that can give you the loan at 7% monthly interest but you must also pay part of the money given to you each month(i.e about 350k) plus the interest for the 6 month period. But it is in Benin city.
Re: I Need A Loan Or Investment (15% Monthly For 6 Months Plus Cash Back) by favourabl: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
Desanta:
I know a cooperative society that can give you the loan at 7% monthly interest but you must also pay part of the money given to you each month(i.e about 350k) plus the interest for the 6 month period. But it is in Benin city.

I like the concept... but I'm in Abuja
Re: I Need A Loan Or Investment (15% Monthly For 6 Months Plus Cash Back) by favourabl: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2019
Invest now in a very secure and trustworthy system?

Senztip Limited is registered with CAC and operates its investement program in a very transparent manner to enable its investors get their profits and capital at due time and also afford Senztip Limited - it's parent company to raise capital to fund its core projects.

Our current need for investment now is to carry out promotional and product delivery for our recently imported products and also complete our upcoming social quiz app which is already in development.. All invested cash will be put into the sales marketing of these items for immediate sales and also into app development for long terms profits

Here are our payout profits rates

We have 3 major investment plans - categorized by capital and ROI

1. You invest with us and get 10% Monthly for 3 Months total 30% profits plus cash back (Min investment is 20k)

2. Our Diamond plan offers 20% Monthly for 3 Months total 60% in 3 months (minimum investment is 100k)

3. on platinum investment you get 25% Monthly for 6 Months that is total 150% profit in 6 months.. (minimum investment is 500k)

For larger amounts and also longer tenure, feel free to come to our office to discuss or

Call or WhatsApp: 08135120000
Or Visit our Office at Stash Hub, Old bannex plaza, Last floor of where you have Fidelity bank, Wuse 2, Abuja

(1) (Reply)

A Semi Fenced Waterfront Dry Land After Whispering Palm Badagry Is 4 Up For Sale / Building A House Building Machine In Nigeria. Investors Wanted. / A Second Chance At Getting Into Telecoms World And Making Endless Roi $$$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.