Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. (4393 Views)

Invest #50,000 & Earn 15% Monthly. How Does It Work? � / Invest 250,000 Naira Or 500,000 Naira, Get Paid 15% Monthly For 12 Months / I Need A Loan Or Investment (15% Monthly For 6 Months Plus Cash Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by bizgenera: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hi guys,

I have been researching on MBA, a properly registered fund management company in Nigeria for over a year now. I have attended two of their events in Lagos where they killed money to host prospective investors and their foreign partners.

These guys have really done their home work. You want to talk about Government connections, they have it. A former honourable is one of their Director. Through him, big shorts in Aso rock have been throwing their weight behind them hitherto. In fact, the Secretary to the Federal Government was their guest of Honour in their last gala nite. Guys from EFCC also came to give them a clean bill of health on that day.

I learnt they have been at this for about 3 years plus. When I visited their office at Opebi, Ikeja, the setup showed that they are not in a hurry to close shop. Their infrastructure nationwide and even abroad (offices) really shows they mean business.

The beautiful receptionist I met there told me one of their cardinal secrets. She said aside their trading volume capacity and their business dexterity, they also fast, pray and tithe as instructed by their MD who is a Pastor at the Christ Embassy. They put God first in this their economic emancipation service to humanity.

Then coming to the business itself, we all know that someone with a bigger money and with the right tool tend to do better in forex trading than those with smaller amount. So, it logical that a company with over 10,000 investors and with billions of naira to invest will surely make an impact in the market than small fries with $200 accounts.

This guys can afford to buy the same robot that has been making consistent profits for successful mega banks and investment firms abroad . A robot that can make a consistent 30% return on investment monthly is all they need to be in business. Such robot might be worth 20m, but yes they can afford it as they are big. And that is what makes the big difference.

With huge capital and a sharp robot scalping for them, it is very possible to make 30% monthly so that they can give investors their share and still have theirs. I guess they are achieving this that is why they are paying and opening offices here and there. It is not rocket science, the founder is called to do this.

I think this is the best thing to happen to Nigerians and we should all pray for MBA to succed .

For those of us who have been into forex for years, we know that the market is influenced by volume. Most of us retail traders don't have such volume. That is why even when we manage to be profitable for some time, the big boys will soon take it back from us.

15% return monthly is very huge and I think it is worth taking advantage of.

In the light of this, for those of us who might not be able to afford the minimum of 360k to invest or for those who are afraid to test the waters with such a big amount, I have decided to create a cooperate like group to enable us take advantage of this.

I am looking for 12 people who can afford to try this company with just 50k each.

That will amount to 600k which will be sufficient enough to invest with MBA. I will be the admin of the investment. Every month, when MBA pays, each member will be able to get 7,500 monthly which is 15% of the 50k initially pooled.

Registration fee for this is 5k for me to manage the investment. My reputation on nairaland and Facebook will be put on ground as security. So long as MBA is existing and so long as they are paying the interest, all members will be getting their share from me.

This initiative will allow interested members test the waters with a smaller amount and still enjoy the 15% promised by MBA before you invest more.

My role is just the fund administrator.

If you are interested in this and you want to know more, you can chat me up on WhatsApp - 07081516945

When account is funded, all members will be aware, with a copy of the contract with MBA snapped and shown on the group's WhatsApp. Every thing will be done transparently.

If after 6 months all goes well, members can decide to withdraw their 50k each if they all call for liquidation or it can be rolled over if they all agree to that.

By the end of month 6, each member would have earned 45k! almost 100% of their capital and that is huge in the investment world.

I am a forex and alternative energy consultant (solar/inverter), I am also into solution creation. I am a problem solver, that is why I have created a solution like this. This is a ladder to tap into MBA riches.

Without risk, there shouldn't be hope for reward.

I am not an employee or a paid campaigner for MBA. What I have narrated about MBA is what I have seen first hand.

You can visit their website or offices to learn more about them if you so wish. This is not a ponzi scheme or a wonder bank, it a gift from someone called and empowered to do this.

www.Mbaforex.org
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by huptin(m): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ole

1 Like

Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by bizgenera: 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
huptin:
Ole

How?

Nigerians with negative mind. So don't we have investment clubs? Is MBA not legit? Is fund management task a charity? Let us learn to use words well.
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by rtdCivilservant: 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
huptin:
Ole
MBA is real, remain there and wallow in ur ignorance while wise people are making it. I've been with them for 8 months now.
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by bizgenera: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

MBA is real, remain there and wallow in ur ignorance while wise people are making it. I've been with them for 8 months now.

Thanks for your positive response. At 8 months, you have recovered more than your capital while someone is sitting there saying "ole"
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by rtdCivilservant: 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
bizgenera:

Thanks for your positive response. At 8 months, you have recovered more than your capital while someone is sitting there saying "ole"
Of course and I have rolled over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by bizgenera: 7:36am On Nov 29, 2019
Nice one sir
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by bizgenera: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
Great
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by bizgenera: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2019
Hi
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by Seunn11: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2019
bizgenera:
Hi guys,

I have been researching on MBA, a properly registered fund management company in Nigeria for over a year now. I have attended two of their events in Lagos where they killed money to host prospective investors and their foreign partners.

These guys have really done their home work. You want to talk about Government connections, they have it. A former honourable is one of their Director. Through him, big shorts in Aso rock have been throwing their weight behind them hitherto. In fact, the Secretary to the Federal Government was their guest of Honour in their last gala nite. Guys from EFCC also came to give them a clean bill of health on that day.

I learnt they have been at this for about 3 years plus. When I visited their office at Opebi, Ikeja, the setup showed that they are not in a hurry to close shop. Their infrastructure nationwide and even abroad (offices) really shows they mean business.

The beautiful receptionist I met there told me one of their cardinal secrets. She said aside their trading volume capacity and their business dexterity, they also fast, pray and tithe as instructed by their MD who is a Pastor at the Christ Embassy. They put God first in this their economic emancipation service to humanity.

Then coming to the business itself, we all know that someone with a bigger money and with the right tool tend to do better in forex trading than those with smaller amount. So, it logical that a company with over 10,000 investors and with billions of naira to invest will surely make an impact in the market than small fries with $200 accounts.

This guys can afford to buy the same robot that has been making consistent profits for successful mega banks and investment firms abroad . A robot that can make a consistent 30% return on investment monthly is all they need to be in business. Such robot might be worth 20m, but yes they can afford it as they are big. And that is what makes the big difference.

With huge capital and a sharp robot scalping for them, it is very possible to make 30% monthly so that they can give investors their share and still have theirs. I guess they are achieving this that is why they are paying and opening offices here and there. It is not rocket science, the founder is called to do this.

I think this is the best thing to happen to Nigerians and we should all pray for MBA to succed .

For those of us who have been into forex for years, we know that the market is influenced by volume. Most of us retail traders don't have such volume. That is why even when we manage to be profitable for some time, the big boys will soon take it back from us.

15% return monthly is very huge and I think it is worth taking advantage of.

In the light of this, for those of us who might not be able to afford the minimum of 360k to invest or for those who are afraid to test the waters with such a big amount, I have decided to create a cooperate like group to enable us take advantage of this.

I am looking for 12 people who can afford to try this company with just 50k each.

That will amount to 600k which will be sufficient enough to invest with MBA. I will be the admin of the investment. Every month, when MBA pays, each member will be able to get 7,500 monthly which is 15% of the 50k initially pooled.

Registration fee for this is 5k for me to manage the investment. My reputation on nairaland and Facebook will be put on ground as security. So long as MBA is existing and so long as they are paying the interest, all members will be getting their share from me.

This initiative will allow interested members test the waters with a smaller amount and still enjoy the 15% promised by MBA before you invest more.

My role is just the fund administrator.

If you are interested in this and you want to know more, you can chat me up on WhatsApp - 07081516945

When account is funded, all members will be aware, with a copy of the contract with MBA snapped and shown on the group's WhatsApp. Every thing will be done transparently.

If after 6 months all goes well, members can decide to withdraw their 50k each if they all call for liquidation or it can be rolled over if they all agree to that.

By the end of month 6, each member would have earned 45k! almost 100% of their capital and that is huge in the investment world.

I am a forex and alternative energy consultant (solar/inverter), I am also into solution creation. I am a problem solver, that is why I have created a solution like this. This is a ladder to tap into MBA riches.

Without risk, there shouldn't be hope for reward.

I am not an employee or a paid campaigner for MBA. What I have narrated about MBA is what I have seen first hand.

You can visit their website or offices to learn more about them if you so wish. This is not a ponzi scheme or a wonder bank, it a gift from someone called and empowered to do this.

www.Mbaforex.org

Hahahahaha.
Just sell your father's inheritance and put it in the investment. Why must you share your profits with others?

4 Likes

Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by bizgenera: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2019
Seunn11:

Hahahahaha.
Just sell your father's inheritance and put it in the investment. Why must you share your profits with others?

It is called shared risk and reward. It is a strategy to test the waters before plunging . Despite the fact that MBA trading activities (forex, real estate etc) are legit and they have been paying investors for over 2 years, instead of investing their minimum of 360k at a go, one can join a group like this to invest . If after 6 months, all is well and good, then you can sell your property like you said to invest and pocket all d profit to yourself.
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by bizgenera: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2019
We are even now reducing the membership to 6 and the investment to 110k. 100k pooled to 600k and invested with MBA. 10k as fund management fee.

With 600k, MBA will be paying 90k monthly. This profit will be shared in a thrift like arrangement.

The first 3 to register gets 30k each for month 1. The rest 3 will get theirs in month 2. By month 3, the order will change. The group who collected last will be the first to collect. Like that till the joint investment terminates.

Like I said, access to my Facebook contacts by investors is more than enough security because 600k is not enough for my integrity to be tarnished amongst my family and friends.

So long as MBA is paying, members will get paid.

I am doing this to create records to convince my friends abroad to invest. They too want to see records before they invest big time.
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by Kingz100: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
MBA forex is doing great...

I am a proud investor....
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by Godfullsam(m): 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin some one needs quick money to flex in this festive period.

You are putting your social media accounts as security lol grin grin

Who ur social media account help ?

6 Likes

Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by bizgenera: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
Godfullsam:
grin grin grin grin grin some one needs quick money to flex in this festive period.

You are putting your social media accounts as security lol grin grin

Who ur social media account help ?

It is in this part of the world that you expect free lunch. If solution providers are not paid, how would the world develop?

The money is ending up at MBA not with me. If you don't value your social capital , well I do.
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by slimanyd: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by Seunn11: 12:45am On Dec 08, 2019
bizgenera:

It is called shared risk and reward. It is a strategy to test the waters before plunging . Despite the fact that MBA trading activities (forex, real estate etc) are legit and they have been paying investors for over 2 years, instead of investing their minimum of 360k at a go, one can join a group like this to invest . If after 6 months, all is well and good, then you can sell your property like you said to invest and pocket all d profit to yourself.

You claimed that you and others have done this for more than six months. Just go ahead and take your chance. Put everything you have got into it. Go for it!
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by bizgenera: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2019
Seunn11:

You claimed that you and others have done this for more than six months. Just go ahead and take your chance. Put everything you have got into it. Go for it!

Hmmn, comprehension malady. Did u read anything of such?
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by Seunn11: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
bizgenera:

Hmmn, comprehension malady. Did u read anything of such?

Read your own submission very well. Read between the lines.
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by bizgenera: 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by bizgenera: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2019
It is better to share risk than to take all the risk.
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by bizgenera: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
Great
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by bizgenera: 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
Progress
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by Iwanttoto: 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
Barawo O. P

TRUST AT YOUR OWN RISK
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by bizgenera: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
Iwanttoto:

Barawo O. P

TRUST AT YOUR OWN RISK

What!? how old are you to say such? In my over 4 decades of existence, I have never scammed anyone.

I market inverter on nairaland and I have lots of customers from here. Would I want to jeopardize such goodwill over how much?

I saw a need and I created a solution for it and all your black mind with a black mentality could say is barawo!

If Adams Smith, Milton Keynes etc had been called barawo when they propounded their theories on wealth, would capitalism had gotten to this stage?

I told you that the money is going to MBA and the contract signed will be made available to members who would be added to my circle on Facebook. What else do you want? Do you know what is called social capital? Can you risk losing that? If a scam alert is raised, my reputation would be affected. I am the one taking d higher risk if you don't know. Are you matured enough to comprehend this!?
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by j64real(m): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
Following
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by bizgenera: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ok
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by bizgenera: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nice
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by sayisayi(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
If it walks like a dog and talks like a dog....

I have seen so many of these pseudo investments return well for first 12 months, then crash and burn...

I say PON, you say ZI....
PON
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by j64real(m): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
Can I have your number
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by bizgenera: 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
j64real:
Can I have your number

It is at d beginning of this post if your question is for me.
Re: M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. by bizzibodi(m): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
I dnt know if u are a marketer for them,some1 i knew said he paid money into their account to invest ,they just told him to go,no reciept,no acknowledgement,no MOU yet, uptil today which make they operation doubtful they need to work on their trust & transparency.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Company Shares / Stocks In Nigeria / Architectural Design Of A 3 Units 2 Bedroom Flat + 1 Unit 3 Bedroom Penthouse / Think Savings, Think Investment. Think Investment, Think Femfic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.