Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,942 members, 7,810,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Springbank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Springbank Interview (1027 Views)

SPRINGBANK PLC INTERVIEW UPDATE / Springbank 2nd Interview / Springbank Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Springbank Interview by linaxn(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2007
Hi everybody,

Is there anybody who attended a first and second stage interview with SpringBank in February and March? The test was last year November. I actually partook in the two interview stages.

Don't u guys think it's taking too long or could it possibly be because of the election?

I am beginning to wonder. Pls if there's anybody in the house that can give me current position of things, I'll appreciate.

Thanks Nairalanders.

linaxn
Re: Springbank Interview by tunji370: 12:56pm On May 02, 2007
Hello House,
I also did the interviews, but the BIG is the info you get depends on your source,what mine said is that Spring bank is having a big time internal problem.Merger talks ongoing is heading for the rocks, and acquisition by Access bank is not too sure.
So think it over ,if this doesn't make any meaning thats how I felt to.
Why are they recruiting while having survival problems.
Lets hope for the best.
tunji
Re: Springbank Interview by tochikc: 1:19pm On May 02, 2007
With deep sorrow in our hearts and desperate cry to God Almighty for quick intervention, we the entire members of Nigeria family regret to announce the sudden death of Mrs Democracy who was raped to death by armed guidians on sat.14 April and was buried on sat.21 April 2007 by PDP led Obasanjo mafia. Left to mourn her are ANPP, AC, PPA and other political parties. If you luv Nigeria, pray for the perpetrators of this wicked act to be brought to book. May the humble soul of gaint of Africa rest in perfect peace, can I hear u say Amen.
Re: Springbank Interview by ogon: 1:33pm On May 02, 2007
TOCHICK, this is job forum.discuss that in politics please, i know its of urgent national importance, but the guys are talking of their predicament with the bank. spring is not settled ,just keep praying.
Re: Springbank Interview by tochikc: 6:15pm On May 07, 2007
I got a text from spring bank today inviting me for the final interview this wednesday.
am wishing everyone invited success
Re: Springbank Interview by danonyeka: 7:36pm On May 07, 2007
I am invited too,I wish everyone invited the best of lucks.we ll all get there in JESUS name.amen
Re: Springbank Interview by adejoh(m): 2:00pm On May 08, 2007
dan_onyeka
we have been together in this right from the very begining, i heard some of the candidates that we met at the second level interview saying they have been invited for the final stage, up till date i have not gotten my own text invitation for the final stage, and am hearing that they are calling in batches, pls my not seeing my text yet what does it signify, and is it true that they are calling in batches, pls make do and let me know pls, cos and pretty sure i perform wonderfully well in the interviews(both 1st and 2nd level), couple with that my God i know is able.
Re: Springbank Interview by danonyeka: 12:51pm On May 09, 2007
adejoh:

dan_onyeka
we have been together in this right from the very begining, i heard some of the candidates that we met at the second level interview saying they have been invited for the final stage, up till date i have not gotten my own text invitation for the final stage, and am hearing that they are calling in batches, please my not seeing my text yet what does it signify, and is it true that they are calling in batches, please make do and let me know please, because and pretty sure i perform wonderfully well in the interviews(both 1st and 2nd level), couple with that my God i know is able.

Believe in God and Ur expectations l never b cut off.They are caling in batches and U ll surely b called.IT IS OUR TIME TO SHINE
Re: Springbank Interview by adejoh(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2007
dan_onyenka,
thanks for your word of encouragement, am indeed more trhat grateful, have you gotten any info as regard to when next they will call those of us that have not been called yet?, or what likey are they saying about it.

(1) (Reply)

Microbiology Graduates Urgent / Total Needs Fresh Graduates: In Europe / Pls Help With Zenith Bank Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.