Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell (20721 Views)

Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug / #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning / #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by damiloladuke: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
Celebrity stylist Swankyjerry has waded into the trending controversy of kiss and tell trailing Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates at their on-going Reunion.

The super star stylist and fashion entrepreneur took to Instagram to address the issue where he advised men to tame their tongues after engaging in a romantic affair with a woman. 

Taking to his Instagram page, SwankyJerry wrote:

Do not kiss and tell .just eat the...and shut up about it. I can't stand a kiss and tell ass nigga.

If you gotta tell a story every time you get your ... grin ;Dwet , then you childish .

A real nigga ride in silence.�Real men don't talk about their sexual conquest or call a woman out of her name.

My father once told me "No matter if a woman is a sinner or a saint when you lay with her you become her equal.

So no matter what you feel about them it's also a reflection of yourself.

https://lailasnews.com/celebrity-stylist-swankyjerry-has-a-word-for-men-who-kiss-and-tell/

11 Likes

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by PrettyGist: 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
cool
Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by tohyorsih(f): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
Tobi where are you?

11 Likes

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by phransix2: 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lol
Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
THIS TYPE OF GUYS WEY DEY ADVICE NA DEM DEY KISS AND TELL PASS.

REAL NIGGA THAT AND THIS, MY FATHER SAID THIS AND THAT JUST TO FEEL HARDCORE BUT NA DEM DEY BETRAY PASS

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by phransix2: 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
When them sef no go look who them they give kpomo first, see whether him mouth dey leak...

4 Likes

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by iCauseTrouble: 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Who else does not know this he-goat?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by Monaco2(m): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Truer words have never been said

2 Likes

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by KGD10: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
This swanky is just spewing gibberish. Instead of him to go ask how Miracle found out, he's munching out rubbish and seeking for attention.

I deal in fact and the truth!

4 Likes

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by tinny898(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
Just tell us you wanna have a taste of her and stop the hogwash talk grin

4 Likes

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by lailo: 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
tohyorsih:
Tobi where are you?
I won't kiss and tell with u.I promise.

2 Likes

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by sodiqapril(m): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
this gay looking nigga that likes ass licking female celebrities....

14 Likes

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
airforce1, I de find who de sell flatscreen TV.
Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by saasala(m): 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ladies won't understand the workings of men.

You haven't truly yanshed a babe if your friends are not aware. One of the reasons we fvck is to boast to dem niggass while drinking beer and nkwobi. That is the last stage of orgasm.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by MrIcredible: 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Shior

1 Like

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by AyodejiCharles(m): 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
H
Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by Kingof2nations(m): 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
this guy don't know what he is saying
fgt it no matter hw u pretend to matured every real dude knws that after d tin and haven't told ya real niggas d fun isn't complete.
as a matter of fact it's sweetest after d main tin
when ya guys dey hail you base on d story wey u yan after the sexual encounter
especially if wan d match with margin ����

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by pussyAvenger: 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
what many men fail to understand is that the idea of a real man is A STANDARD created by women for their selfish purpose.

You Bleep, you no tell your niggis, wetin you gain?

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by Bonebreaker(m): 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
wat assurance do u have thad the lady herself wont kiss and tell

4 Likes

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
pussyAvenger:
what many men fail to understand is that the idea of a real man is A STANDARD created by women for their selfish purpose.

You Bleep, you no tell your niggis, wetin you gain?

ABI

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by pussyAvenger: 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bonebreaker:
wat assurance do u have thad the lady herself wont kiss and tell
U get sense bro

7 Likes

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by CheedyJ(m): 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
wetdick:

REAL NIGGA THAT AND THIS, MY FATHER SAID THIS AND THAT JUST TO FEEL HARDCORE BUT NA DEM DEY BETRAY PASS
U dey mind d mumu...let him tell us he's never done wat he's preaching abt b4..

7 Likes

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by nicepoker101(m): 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
After scoring a goal. You must celebrate

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
CheedyJ:

U dey mind d mumu...let him tell us he's never done wat he's preaching abt b4..

dont mind the hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Women are at the forefront of kiss and tell. Ever wonder how your girlfriend's friends got to know the size of your dick and how strong you are in bed?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by Electronics: 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
wetdick:

LMAO. Well said bro.

1 Like

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
When ever a man speaks truth, typical negroes start barking and crying.
Common sense is no longer common.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 24, 2019
koyyes:
When ever a man speaks truth, typical negroes start barking and crying.

Common sense is no longer common.

i guess you are still a virgin, so the typical caucasian that you respect so much dont kiss and tell

7 Likes

Re: Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell by tohyorsih(f): 12:16am On Mar 24, 2019
lailo:

I won't kiss and tell with u.I promise.
come again! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yung6ix: I Am The Only Rapper In Nigeria Right Now / Adorable Photo Of Paul Okoye's Twin Kids / Lord Maine, Toyin Lawani's Son Graduates (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.