Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

#bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning (6935 Views)

Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) / Curvy Actress Chika Ike Poses With Her G-Wagon In New Photos / DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by Team990(f): 7:37am On Jul 03, 2019
Yesterday, Tacha finally brought our her inner ‘pepper’ after she clashed with Thelma on the show over Fish.

Gedoni had made food for the housemates and Simply Tacha, who was with him through the preparation dished the food to all the housemates.

Thelma then complained about the meal, which Tacha dished for her and Tacha wasn’t having any of it.

The two housemates had a field day shouting at each other and exchanging words over the little disagreement

In a surprising twist this morning, the two pair hugged it out.

Use link below to watch PHOTOS AND VIDEO

http://www.afroscandal.com/bbnaija-simply-tacha-kiss-and-her-g-sting-kiss-and-make-up-with-thelma-this-morning/

Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by bigDickson(m): 7:47am On Jul 03, 2019
abeg who get charger

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by Ayoleeboy007: 8:48am On Jul 03, 2019
bigDickson:
abeg who get charger
i get original Motorola charger, you want?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by indiegen: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2019
My memory card is corrupt, I need a new one
Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by FatherBona: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2019
Abeg when Nigeria get match?
Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by bigDickson(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2019
Ayoleeboy007:
i get original Motorola charger, you want?

Chai na samsung i dey use
Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by FatherBona: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Professional bettors, I'm sure you've heard of the Glory betting app which is for sale on Playstore for #28,000 to #30,000. I have it and I'm willing to let you have it for a mere #500.
WhatsApp 08064437054
No games,
Thank you for your time
Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by iheanyi40(m): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2019
FatherBona:
Abeg when Nigeria get match?
omo I see say we de play Cameron oh, we fit win dem?
Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by FatherBona: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
iheanyi40:
omo I see say we de play Cameron oh, we fit win dem?
better Cameroon than Ghana.......our chances are slim sha, let's just hope
Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by iheanyi40(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
FatherBona:
better Cameroon than Ghana.......our chances our slim sha, let's just hope
anything that keeps mikel away from d team is welcomed

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by Stan232: 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
Chinese aza is available.rate is 25% hit me up on Whatsapp on 08168152166
Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by KingTom(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
indiegen:
My memory card is corrupt, I need a new one
Why not order from Jumia grin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by FatherBona: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
iheanyi40:
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by iheanyi40(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
FatherBona:
grin grin grin grin grin
I swear bro cheesy
Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by Kelgabriel5(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
iheanyi40:
Yea but I think onyekuru shud start
Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by tolanibae(f): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Please guys wats up with osun state tribunal
Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
tolanibae:
Please guys wats up with osun state tribunal
You're looking for trouble grin
Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by EmmySparky(m): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
man united son sign Maguire?
Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
bigDickson:
abeg who get charger
Do you know the price of a G-wagon in france??
Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by iheanyi40(m): 12:12am On Jul 04, 2019
Kelgabriel5:

Yea but I think onyekuru shud start
in place of Musa abi

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by iheanyi40(m): 12:13am On Jul 04, 2019
EmmySparky:
man united son sign Maguire?
omo lecister de quote 85mil for am oh, Manu never sign am yet
Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by EmmySparky(m): 7:01am On Jul 04, 2019
iheanyi40:
omo lecister de quote 85mil for am oh, Manu never sign am yet
ah...make them pay na...them get the money..Maguire good...him height and work rate dey aiit
Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by Brendasweet(f): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
Should we fry stone.
Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by FatherBona: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
Brendasweet:
Should we fry stone.
fry your pop's jizz
That will be better grin
Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by Brendasweet(f): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2019
FatherBona:
fry your pop's jizz
That will be better grin
Why don't you give me yours to fry. grin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by itegbemie: 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin. Lmfao. The guys above no well grin
Re: #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning by itegbemie: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin. Lmfao. The guys above no well grin. I mean all of them. Chai! sick people everywher you go.

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Celebrity S*x Addicts: Top 10 Stars That Are Addicted To S*x / PHOTO THE DAY: TINUBU Caught Red Handed Looking At Big bosomS By His Wife / See This Adult Bridemaids Pull0ff Their Dress And Show Their Show Butts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.