Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) (41553 Views)

Man Tries To Rape Teenage Girl In Lagos Hotel After Offering To Help Her. Photos / Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos / Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by Ndlistic(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
Viral video of a heart broken man who tried to strangle his girlfriend to death currently trend online.

She should just totally break up with this guy. This one is not right at all.

This have caused a lot of mixed reactions as people blasted him for being so obsession because of love.

Watch Video Below

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/man-beat-up-his-girlfriend-tried-to.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by Ndlistic(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
See Reactions below, and Watch Full Video of the sceneHERE

1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
cry
Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
So, who was doing the video? GANDUJE?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
After the beating and and strangling, the lady fit still say she love the guy and no fit leave am... Love in the wilderness undecided undecided

13 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by daddytime(m): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
Yankee ghetto love...raw and fresh..
Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by Jcole1985(m): 1:31am On Mar 24, 2019
When it comes to this one now everyone have forgotten the rule of minding your business
Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2019
Lol I've seen this kind of beating before, the truth is that the girl will still come back to him.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by CapoDTuttiCapi: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin

That bone....hyoid bone i think .... isn't so strong.

If you hear "craaaaahhh"; it's manslaughter for your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by Ibrahim9090: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
Noted
Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by hesilo(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
dis is Weakness to me.
Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
And u can't drop that fone n go separate them.abi u wan catch murder for camera?

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by cerowo(f): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by brain247(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
e dey pain me how my fellow guys dey fall my hand this days......

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by StrongandMighty: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
Serves her right!
Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ife wa gbonagrin
Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
I weak grin
Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by Chipink(f): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
undecided
Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
He is not mentally OK and when he finally commits suicide, his family will still blame the lady!

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
Maybe she gv d nigga HIV cheesy
Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by tstx(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
H. Mm
Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Maybe she gv d nigga HIV cheesy

So if he kills her, the court let him go free because she "infected" him?

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by noisy45(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
This is how I handle girls when it comes to rough extreme sex
Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by PreciousRahl(m): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
This one weak me grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Pavore9:

So if he kills her, the court let him go free because she "infected" him?
I'm just givn instances dat can make a guy go bananas for his gf
Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Na today the guy start dey beat am?

Anybody wey chook mouth Na im go carry enmity inside.

Sadly women never learn to run from those types of guys.

One day he might do same as before and she will just stop breathing. He will panic and go dump her in the bush somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by Slimguy0(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
Where one man is busy absorbing the beating of his wife and later sucked her boobs just for her to calm down, this one wants to kuku kill his own woman... Tueh! Shame!! ........but what did the babe do too
Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

I'm just givn instances dat can make a guy go bananas for his gf

The guy is not OK in the head likewise the lady, this is not the first physical abuse.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) by mytime24(f): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
Season2 is here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide / Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor / How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.