Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Mother With Five Kids Donates Her Uterus To Another Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother With Five Kids Donates Her Uterus To Another Woman (646 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Mother With Salt / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car / Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother With Five Kids Donates Her Uterus To Another Woman by polimaf(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
A 39-year-old woman, April Lane, who suffered years of infertility before finally having kids of her own, and had them in large quantity now, has donated her uterus to another woman suffering infertility so the woman could experience motherhood too. How lovely!
The kind hearted woman, Aprill Lane suffered infertility for years. But now, she has five kids, ages 7 and under.
Lane, who works for a biotech company, adopted her oldest son after she and her husband, Brian, were diagnosed with “unexplained infertility” and tried for four years to get pregnant through in vitro fertilization (IVF).
Late last year, she had donated her own uterus so that another woman could have the ability to conceive and carry a child.
Lane said: “Infertility really, aside from the physical effects of it, it emotionally and socially affects you in a huge way. If I could help one other person be relieved of some of that, I would.”

Read more here;; https://www.opaqlife.com/mother-with-five-kids-donates-her-uterus-to-another-woman-so-she-too-can-experience-pregnancy/
Re: Mother With Five Kids Donates Her Uterus To Another Woman by youngest85(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
Wow....what of her womb
Re: Mother With Five Kids Donates Her Uterus To Another Woman by UrbanExotica(f): 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
youngest85:
Wow....what of her womb
she's got enough kids
Re: Mother With Five Kids Donates Her Uterus To Another Woman by IAMBlesssed(f): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
This is what I like whites for... They sacrifice a lot for comfort and happiness of others...
Re: Mother With Five Kids Donates Her Uterus To Another Woman by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
don't ever try this in Naija...b4 village pple go dey reason your matter

(1) (Reply)

Missing Family / Cute Mother And Baby Pictures Of Animals / Breathable Reusable Face-mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.