Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video (61990 Views)

BBNaija: Enkay Rocks Bum Shorts As She Steps Out In Style After Eviction / Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style After Ubi Impregnated Staff, Throws Shade / Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Famousbabe(f): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
BBNaija star, Alex, is not allowing her viral sex scandal to weigh her down.

This is coming after Cee-C exposed how she had sex with Tobi Bakre in a hotel.

Alex decided to shine despite breaking down in tears after the exposure by Cee-C.

Alex shared new photos and video as she step out with her car, rocking purple outfit.

Alex said "No circumstances can stop my happiness � . . ." Not even her sex scandal can stop her.

Her fans are happy she is not allowing the scandal to weigh her down.

Watch the video...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/alex-unusual-steps-out-in-style-after.html

3 Likes

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Famousbabe(f): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Watch video HERE

Alex Crying after CeeC exposed how she had sex with Tobi. Tobi told Miracle, Miracle told Nina, Nina told CeeC, CeeC told Nigerians and the whole world.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Realist2: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
All of them have been having sex, only if God will show you what is going on in other room of people

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by LUGBE: 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
It is pay back time, C-cee thank you. Alex wanted you out of the house by all means, God made a way for you

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
WISDOM FOR THE DAY!

Sat 23rd Mar
THE BELIEVER’S ENTITLEMENT

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:” Ephesians 1: 3 KJV

In order to reign, you must know and understand what is available to you. You see, the gospel of Jesus Christ is a complete gospel. It is a total package. It tells you where you are coming from and also lets you know what you are entitled to. We have in time past failed to emphasize the believer’s entitlement. So somebody says “I am a Christian” and he does not even know what makes him one. He is ignorant of what is available to him.

The believer is in Christ! That means that everything Jesus deserves you also get. What does this mean? It means you are not just redeemed from sin, but you are also blessed. As a believer, you are standing on a blessed ground where there is no sickness, lack, barrenness, struggle or curse. On this blessed ground, you are made wealthy. He brought you out so He can set your feet on a solid rock. He does not just bring you out so you can stay on a muddy ground. No! He brought you out so that you can stay in a wealthy place. Child of God, understand the fact that Jesus is wealthy! Therefore, you cannot but desire wealthWhen you wake up in the morning, expect only good to come to you. This is so because Jesus took everything that has to do with you and handed over everything that has to do with Him. It was a spiritual exchange. You must understand this in order to appropriate it.

Don’t let the devil lie to you! Don't let him look at you based on your present circumstance. Anyone looking at you based on your circumstance now is deceived. Without any shadow of doubt, I want to let you know that they have not heard the last of you. You will spring a surprise.
Further reading: 1 Corinthians 2:12-13; Ephesians 1:17-23
Daily Bible Reading: Morning - Joshua 13-15, Evening - Luke 1:57-80

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by phransix2: 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
I nor just like dis babe... See she nor do me anything oh but I nor just like am...

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by tinny898(m): 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
When you are bigger than them they would always find a way to bring you down.

I wonder what they gain after painting her black

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by odeebee: 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
Humility dey scent for your body my dear

3 Likes

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by tohyorsih(f): 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
Dat's my gurl! haters gonna hate!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin
Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by skulgen: 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
She cried because she first apologized.
Trust women and their ego.
Cee c is down already and he tht is down.....
So she want others down too.
Cee c is bitter tht ppl calls her names like bitter, bad influence etc.
So she want others to feel same pain.
Women

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by egojeny1(f): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Her manager dey try
Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Onyekachi419(f): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
LUGBE:
It is pay back time, C-cee thank you. Alex wanted you out of the house by all means, God made a way for you
bitter people everywhere. Na there wahala tk it easy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by deltateam: 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Famousbabe:
Watch video HERE

Alex Crying after CeeC exposed how she had sex with Tobi. Tobi told Miracle, Miracle told Nina, Nina told CeeC, CeeC told Nigerians and the whole world.

I knew it would be CeeC that would tell. Fat ugly biatch. Who she epp? So called adults behaving like kids.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Oyindidi(f): 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Damage control grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by KingAzubuike(f): 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Yoruba girls dey Bleep ehn.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
CeeC could have simply told another person in secret but for the love of country, she decided to tell Nigerians. That my friend, is patriotism. After all the time and money spent on watching and voting for them, the people deserve to know everything that transpired. CeeC is on the right side of history.

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Kingbones(m): 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Should we now fry beans

9 Likes

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Ishilove: 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
What is scandalous about two consenting adults engaging in sexual activity??

God, this vapid generation!

That aside, these pictures are overedited. She looks like a mannequin and her facial expression is very plastic. Why on Earth are we so obsessed with appearances??

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by richie240: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
phransix2:
I nor just like dis babe... See she nor do me anything oh but I nor just like am...
I fee u die my gye. Na so devil/satan sef dey reason us. We nor do am anything o, still yet e dey beef us.
Sorry o, abi u be him pikin?
cool

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Brownshugar69: 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Anytime I see BBN or any of the participants names I just scroll past fast. I am tired of them. What do they have to produce. Musicians keep producing songs for entertainment, actors produce movies for the same thing. I don’t see what these ones are doing to entertain us

11 Likes

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by KGD10: 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
; Dear
Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by months: 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
The walk of shame...

Olosho

6 Likes

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by dreamwords: 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
She is still ugly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Obudupikin: 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
See her big jaw.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
All for show.

But really, it takes two.

If aunty tobi the chronic gossip can move on, Alex too should do the same.

Next time, don't allow some negroe use you to spite a fellow female. It never pays.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by months: 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
dreamwords:
She is still ugly

she has finished burying her head in shame and smashing camera

i guess she has to come out at some point and face the shame

2 Likes

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Obudupikin: 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
scaramucci:
CeeC could have simply told another person in secret but for the love of country, she decided to tell Nigerians. That my friend, is patriotism. After all the time and money spent on watching and voting for them, the people deserve to know everything that transpired. CeeC is on the right side of history.
grin

7 Likes

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Nelly21: 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
Realist2:
All of them have been having sex, only if God will show you what is going on in other room of people

Other people have been having sex but peoples problem with her is the pretension.
Just last week, she said she rejected a 2018 range rover and people were hailing her for being virtuous whereas she was having sex with Tobi for nothing... It begs the question? Did she really get offered a range rover and she rejected or did she just want to paint the picture of a good girl?

12 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) / Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Bella Shmurda Buys A Mercedes Benz (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.