Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,783 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal (61230 Views)

Daniella Okeke: "Jesus Is My Val, My Butt Getting Bigger" / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Magichand: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nollywood actress Daniella Okeke has finally spoken on the alleged romantic affair between herself and Apostle Suleiman.

The actress who was once accused of having a sexual relationship with married pastor, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, denied such relationship, saying she didn’t respond because her lawyer found out the whole scandal was politically motivated.

Daniella Okeke made this known during a recent interview with Stella Dimoko Korus. When she was asked about the rumour, she said;

The man of God in question is a father to me but we live in a world where people judge you with their own standard..They said he bought me a Benz Jeep,I don’t own any and i have never owned any.. I read he bought me the car and a house in his name..That’s an insult!!

Am I a kid or teenager that a man buys me a ride and a house in his name? Its very Laughable cos All my properties are in my name..

My lawyer contacted the licensing office where they claimed they got the info from and those ones said nobody contacted them..

Asides being a showbiz person,I have a relationship with God.

I kept quiet because my lawyer found out it was more than just a stupid rumour or Scandal, it became a political and religious fight against my father..I am answering now Stella because you are asking it directly which no one has done and I also want to address this senseless rumours.

Countless male actors have been helped by this same man and even though they all kept quiet when the saga was on does that mean anything is going on with them ?

Or its becos I am woman and a good target for their plan and lies?

I also heard talks about a 3some and all ,I had never met the ‘Stephenie Otobo’ girl in question in my life, I never knew who she was and the 1st time I saw her and heard her name was on the social media when she started her drama.

it never happened and I reject such lifestyle..
Anybody that says contrary is free to assume..
Daniella Okeke was also asked if the reports affected her relationship with the man of God which she replied;

There is no ‘relationship’ if what i think you mean is what you actually mean..will you stop talking to your father because people are insinuating and assuming?..it’s senseless, he is still my father and will always be no matter the insinuations or assumption.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/actress-daniella-okeke-finally-speaks-on-alleged-romance-with-apostle-suleiman/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Tamarapetty(f): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
Okkkk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by donbachi(m): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
Every man of God was once an ordinary man,before God called him...so,every man of God has a man in him...they must surely make mistakes...but,involving their names in crime they never comitted is a war against God...if i am lieing,ask daddy freeze.

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by amaniro: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
Suleiman and sexual allegations

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by itspzpics(m): 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
OK oo.... Lies abi.. Continue

Meanwhile

Actress Onyii Alex Step out in a Braless Revealing Outfit (pics) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/actress-onyii-alex-step-braless-revealing-outfit/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by GentleMoney: 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hmm..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Proffdada: 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
I hope she'll be able to stand before God and say the same thing grin

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by utenwuson: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
Madam chill...... Everyone knows alfa Suleman and women except the blind,

it's not a crime if u admit, after all he s human and has blood in him too or is it because of his bald hair?

When u see ladies who act one or two movie snapping pictures in g_wagon, expensive trip to dubai and wearing Gucci, u know automatically there is a big God (alfa) In their life, my problem with this big God is that he will never shower his blessings on nonso diobi, Fred amata, godson and all the male actors who features in over 100 movies....

Is God not a miracle working God?

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by CrazyRichNig(f): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
Your father. Ok sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by shobroy10(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
So u are just having the time to come clean right. Let me check the VAR

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Jossyroyal1: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
lipsrsealed

I don't have a reasonable contribution

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by 3millionia: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Eliteklaus(m): 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
This Daniella looked looks hot sha, but let's respect her privacy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by jegz25(m): 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
Why does it take you like forever to respond? Madam we don hear, now go sit down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by AMvanquish: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
Because the allegations were politically motivated, that's why it took you this long to respond.Story story

16 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Doerstech(m): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
she's absolutely right.

check my signature
Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Factfinder1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
The man of God has proved his innocence and has most bed on this slut should move on too...she wants to use an old story to remained. Relevant and seek attention....when last was this girl futuredfutured on any movie...has anyone wo wondered where she gets money to fund her flamboyant lifestyle...

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Throwback: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
He is still her Father Christmas.

You showed off a car long before the Suleiman scandal, and same car registration was looked up in the licensing directory, and showed that the car was registered to Apostle Sule.

Daniella, who's your daddy?

Apostle Sule!

it’s senseless, he is still my father and will always be no matter the insinuations or assumption.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Ugo4hotish(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
SEE WHAT YORUBA PEOPLE CAUSED

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Earthkumy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
Saharareporters is own by a serial blackmailer

Whom Buhari uses as joker to deceive people

I'm not surprised

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by okenwaa(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
Things men of God do shaa..

But we leave the judgement for God.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by ednut1(m): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
A car in ur house had apostles name as the owner. I checked my self , i also checked my car and others i know na der name dey der. All of a sudden at 2 am on a sunday the names were erased. Aunty just gerahere abeg. Benz wey u dey use do uber x . Now u say u no get benz hahahahahah. Ur other cars brought out ur name but the benz na apostle own der. When God wan expose person he go use u expose ur self

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by MrImole: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
Well, she's a Christian, she can't lie.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by soberdrunk(m): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
OH ZADDY!!! cheesy I Dinor say anything ooo!! Make I face my beer abeg;!!

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by winkmart: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
Father-in-bed

6 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Hotfreeze: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
Dumb hoe.

If she talks too much, Sahara Reporters would get more facts and nail the prostitute and her bald philandering customer.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by coolestchris(m): 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
Daniella okeke obviously nyanshed the pastor but
that's not our business, what concerns Nigerians is that they are fed up of bad leaders that's why I have come to liberate you all

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joselyn Dumas: "I Am In Charge During Sex" / Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts / "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.