Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Man Seen Backing And Petting His Baby While His Wife Was Sick, Fans React - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Seen Backing And Petting His Baby While His Wife Was Sick, Fans React (1198 Views)

I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / Woman Delivers A Baby While Selling Herbs In Anambra State - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seen Backing And Petting His Baby While His Wife Was Sick, Fans React by Victni: 4:08am On Mar 24, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A Ghanaian man was seen backing and petting his baby while her mother was sick. Gistvic Reports.

He was heard saying in the video:
"See my baby, her mother is sick"

People are beginning to reacts to the video as some say he is an area father.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/man-seen-backing-and-petting-his-baby.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Man Seen Backing And Petting His Baby While His Wife Was Sick, Fans React by Victni: 4:10am On Mar 24, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Seen Backing And Petting His Baby While His Wife Was Sick, Fans React by Bizznezz: 5:04am On Mar 24, 2019
it's his baby.... a man should be able to also care for his child...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seen Backing And Petting His Baby While His Wife Was Sick, Fans React by megareal: 8:41am On Mar 24, 2019
Everything is now done as a show to the world. Millions of men are helping take care of their kids quietly, no fuss, no attention seeking.

Mr man go and continue doing that inside your home biko.

2 Likes

Re: Man Seen Backing And Petting His Baby While His Wife Was Sick, Fans React by donstan18: 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
Every care of a man must not revolve around his woman.

The child belongs to him and I see no wrong petting his baby.

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Backing And Petting His Baby While His Wife Was Sick, Fans React by bukatyne(f): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
What is the OP trying to tell us?

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Backing And Petting His Baby While His Wife Was Sick, Fans React by lilmax(m): 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
senseless

people who know it's important to take care of a baby don't have time for show-offs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does A Married Daughter Have Any Rights On Her Father's Property? / What Is Eating Your Money? / I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.