Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

#4 Million Saved, Should I Relocate To Germany Or Canada? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / #4 Million Saved, Should I Relocate To Germany Or Canada? (1999 Views)

Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#4 Million Saved, Should I Relocate To Germany Or Canada? by Damolux01(m): 6:54am On Mar 24, 2019
Ever since my days in the University, I have had this huge flair for both Canada and Germany, with Germany as my utmost priority only because education is free and I needed as at then, #1.8 in a German blocked account. The year i planned saving the #1.8m was when naira became really worthless in the World exchange market, knowing that I would need to now save around #3.8m to #4m really made me devastated. Long story cut short, the main aim is to go there, hustle hard and make enough money, marry over there and raise a nation. Lately, I've been doing some deep thinking and I really don't know if Canada would be better off especially with the family I planned raising and language barrier and I think I sometimes hear 'RACISM'. I have A1 in German though...However, I have to think of the possibilities of raising my kids in Germany as compared to Canada which to me seems better. Now, the problem is, I know I can get Germany with the saved amount through study route, what are my options for Canny? I definitely can't afford to pay their huge tuition fees and will sure not risk paying any agent for any coded scam package. Help needed bosses...I'm confused.

2 Likes

Re: #4 Million Saved, Should I Relocate To Germany Or Canada? by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 24, 2019
My dear go to Canada because they want immigrants, language is English or French and pretty much the same job opportunity in both nations

1 Like

Re: #4 Million Saved, Should I Relocate To Germany Or Canada? by Idonije8(m): 7:31am On Mar 24, 2019
Chooose Germany go get a A2 they give admission very fast , Canada fees are very high compares to Germany

7 Likes

Re: #4 Million Saved, Should I Relocate To Germany Or Canada? by rs172(m): 7:46am On Mar 24, 2019
Damolux01:
Ever since my days in the University, I have had this huge flair for both Canada and Germany, with Germany as my utmost priority only because education is free and I needed as at then, #1.8 in a German blocked account. The year i planned saving the #1.8m was when naira became really worthless in the World exchange market, knowing that I would need to now save around #3.8m to #4m really made me devastated. Long story cut short, the main aim is to go there, hustle hard and make enough money, marry over there and raise a nation. Lately, I've been doing some deep thinking and I really don't know if Canada would be better off especially with the family I planned raising and language barrier and I think I sometimes hear 'RACISM'. I have A1 in German though...However, I have to think of the possibilities of raising my kids in Germany as compared to Canada which to me seems better. Now, the problem is, I know I can get Germany with the saved amount through study route, what are my options for Canny? I definitely can't afford to pay their huge tuition fees and will sure not risk paying any agent for any coded scam package. Help needed bosses...I'm confused.

https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

Read the information on page 1 to get familiaron how to migrate to canada

Follow this thread for Germany https://www.nairaland.com/5042902/general-german-student-visa-enquiries

I'll also advise you to open a domiciary (dollar or pounds) account, because of the Unpredictable nature of Naira these days.
Re: #4 Million Saved, Should I Relocate To Germany Or Canada? by KendrickAyomide: 8:06am On Mar 24, 2019
GERMANY all day anyday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #4 Million Saved, Should I Relocate To Germany Or Canada? by tyup(m): 8:32am On Mar 24, 2019
Damolux01:

My Candid advise to you MR Stay away from Travel agent to prevent stories that touch the heart.....Goodluck

1 Like

Re: #4 Million Saved, Should I Relocate To Germany Or Canada? by Damolux01(m): 9:38am On Mar 24, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
GERMANY all day anyday
Thanks alot bro...but would really appreciate if I can get reasons. Thanks!
Re: #4 Million Saved, Should I Relocate To Germany Or Canada? by Damolux01(m): 9:39am On Mar 24, 2019
Jayslicky:
Are u a Nigerian? Are u tired of the country? Did u vote for next level and u want to travel abroad? if yes u lie, u are going no where, we all die here.
lol...That was some comic relief there...I didn't vote and we can't die here together bro. None will die self, not even you. We live together. Happy Sunday!

3 Likes

Re: #4 Million Saved, Should I Relocate To Germany Or Canada? by Damolux01(m): 9:41am On Mar 24, 2019
tyup:

My Candid advise to you MR Stay away from Travel agent to prevent stories that touch the heart.....Goodluck
Thanks bro...I'm a fan of DIY! Me self be my agent.
Re: #4 Million Saved, Should I Relocate To Germany Or Canada? by Damolux01(m): 9:42am On Mar 24, 2019
Idonije8:
Chooose Germany go get a A2 they give admission very fast , Canada fees are very high compares to Germany
Thanks for your candid position...will see to that too.
Re: #4 Million Saved, Should I Relocate To Germany Or Canada? by Damolux01(m): 9:42am On Mar 24, 2019
legitimatefrank1:
My dear go to Canada because they want immigrants, language is English or French and pretty much the same job opportunity in both nations
What's the best means to relocate there pls?
Re: #4 Million Saved, Should I Relocate To Germany Or Canada? by Idonije8(m): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2019
And please bro... don’t use any agents oh don’t use them... go to German threads you will see what to do!if you have German language certificate and 100 level transcript you are good to go!! You can apply for 20 schools one must alway give you!!!choose Germany bro you will never regret it

3 Likes

Re: #4 Million Saved, Should I Relocate To Germany Or Canada? by Hadampson(m): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
Damolux01:
What's the best means to relocate there pls?

Canadian Express Entry program smiley

1 Like

Re: #4 Million Saved, Should I Relocate To Germany Or Canada? by Damolux01(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
Idonije8:
And please bro... don’t use any agents oh don’t use them... go to German threads you will see what to do!if you have German language certificate and 100 level transcript you are good to go!! You can apply for 20 schools one must alway give you!!!choose Germany bro you will never regret it
Which states in Western German are okay to reside? When will I need the 4m...is it now or after admissions?
Re: #4 Million Saved, Should I Relocate To Germany Or Canada? by aduku1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
Damolux01:
Which states in Western German are okay to reside? When will I need the 4m...is it now or after admissions?

After the admission but when applying for visa
Re: #4 Million Saved, Should I Relocate To Germany Or Canada? by Damolux01(m): 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
aduku1:

After the admission but when applying for visa
When applying online or during the Visa Interview?
Re: #4 Million Saved, Should I Relocate To Germany Or Canada? by aduku1(m): 2:02am On Mar 25, 2019
Damolux01:
When applying online or during the Visa Interview?
After after applying online that is before or immediately after the interview

1 Like

Re: #4 Million Saved, Should I Relocate To Germany Or Canada? by Akinson1: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
please I would like to know if a letter of ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFFICIENCY is enough to apply and Guarantee me admission into some Germany school!
Re: #4 Million Saved, Should I Relocate To Germany Or Canada? by sats: 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
Akinson1:
please I would like to know if a letter of ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFFICIENCY is enough to apply and Guarantee me admission into some Germany school!

You should talk to the school directly via email
You may still have to write IELTS
They trust that one

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Malta / Lost Nigerian Passport.. / Most Peaceful Countries Globally. Canada Ranked 4th And Nigeria Ranked 146th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.