Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Lost Nigerian Passport.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lost Nigerian Passport.. (1999 Views)

Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk / Nigerian Passport: Current Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Nigerian Passport.. by hynex79(m): 1:25am On Jun 23, 2012
my mom stays in the us with resident permit.she lost her international passport there and she wants me to do a new one for her here in nigeria because according to her,getting it in the us will both take much time and cost her more because of her location.guys,please do you think it will be possible?
Re: Lost Nigerian Passport.. by timmy1999(m): 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2012
hynex79: my mom stays in the us with resident permit.she lost her international passport there and she wants me to do a new one for her here in nigeria because according to her,getting it in the us will both take much time and cost her more because of her location.guys,please do you think it will be possible?

Well..my sister passport was also stolen by some illegal nigerian she helped too in cyprus with her resident permit..she has already reported to the police..I think dat what ur mum shld do first so d pple dat stole it won't be able to use it.is to report to d police.
Well...am planning to help her get a new one now..I was told N45k and it will be done frm abuja..she already send d money..I be going to passport office obalende lagos on monday..I hope that answers ur question.
So my advise for naija oversea..don't even help any illegal nigerian oversea..cos dey won't be happy abut ur success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lost Nigerian Passport.. by hynex79(m): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2013
Tnks bro,ur post was really helpful..
Re: Lost Nigerian Passport.. by Godson201333(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
I am afraid that you cannot replace a stolen Electronic Passport for your Mother,Thats Illegal moreover this case is going to be treated only by NIS,ABUJA and you might spend close to 100k..

She is gonna have to go through digital capture and thumb print again,So nope you cannot do it on her behalf.

(1) (Reply)

Most Peaceful Countries Globally. Canada Ranked 4th And Nigeria Ranked 146th / Beware Of Immigration, Visa Scam Calls From +16314432000. / Any Cheap And Good Hotel In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.