Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Advise Me Please; Domiciliary Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advise Me Please; Domiciliary Account (920 Views)

How Can I Utilize My Gtbank US Dollar Domiciliary Account For Savings? / Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) / Pls Which Bank Domiciliary Account Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Me Please; Domiciliary Account by Amysynod(f): 8:17am On Mar 24, 2019
I want to open a domiciliary account just for saving money. Each time I brought it up to some people, the first question they ask is "what business do you do ?" . Please, must I be doing international business before opening the account? If No, which bank do I go for? Thank you...
Re: Advise Me Please; Domiciliary Account by youngest85(m): 8:21am On Mar 24, 2019
You need to deal with dollar before opening domiciliary account
Re: Advise Me Please; Domiciliary Account by powerkey: 8:43am On Mar 24, 2019
Amysynod:
I want to open a domiciliary account just for saving money. Each time I brought it up to some people, the first question they ask is "what business do you do ?" . Please, must I be doing international business before opening the account? If No, which bank do I go for? Thank you...

Go ahead and don't mind all the scammers that will want to steal your money here.

Stanbic Ibtc or GT bank. but I advice you use stanbic bank because it's a very strong bank.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Please; Domiciliary Account by abbasajao(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2019
powerkey:

Go ahead and don't mind all the scammers that will want to steal your money here.

Stanbic Ibtc or GT bank. but I advice you use stanbic bank because it's a very strong bank.
Stanbic stronger GTBANK? Na waooo
Re: Advise Me Please; Domiciliary Account by NairalandAngel(m): 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Amysynod:

You don't need to be doing international business for you have a dom account.

Ask the bank where you currently have an account to give you the account opening forms

(1) (Reply)

Clean VW Tiguan 2010 For Sale 1.7m / Health is wealth / Affordable Land In Moniya, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.