Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name (7340 Views)

What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince / Apostle Suleman Praying In His Private Jet. Video Emerges (Photos) / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by EternalBeing: 9:47am On Mar 24, 2019
Happy Sunday God's people. Some people on the Internet are trying to confuse people by saying God only answer prayers if you pray in Hebrew or Jewish language, and by calling Jesus in Aramic Hebrew instead of English.

Whether you call JESUS in Hebrew, Latin, Yoruba, Igbo's, Hausa or any other Language God still answers because HE sees into every hearts. Galatians 6:7-8 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap everlasting Life."

YAHWEH answer prayers seeing into our hearts and motives, while humans grant requests by judging countenance. We speak English, which is currently this World's official Language. Why mandate us to call Jesus in Latin or Hebrew? Most importantly, in the spirit realm, language is not really important. In Metaphysics and Spiritism, people communicate telephatically without understanding each other's language.

That is why a local man that doesn't even understand any other language would chant local incantation and it would affect someone that doesn't understand the language, I witnessed this during a fight. So, our defence and Authority is in being perpetually holy and obeying His Words. "YAHWEH is a Spirit and we that worship HIM, worship HIM is Truth and on Spirit" John 4:24. To obey His Words and be holy is more important to HIM than you being able to pronounce His Name correctly. HE exalts His Words more than His Name, Psalms 138:2. The Biblical sons of Sceva spoke Aramaic Hebrew very fluently because they were Jews. Yet, in Acts19:13-16, the demon torn them to pieces wounded and unclad when they commanded it to come out in Yahusha/Yahuwah/Yeshua/Yahsha/Jesus/Christ or whatever name you believe to must have been correct.

By His Grace in my work and walk with HIM, I testify that YAHWEH ALMIGHTY Has helped me to cast out demons in Jesus Christ Name. Much more than that, let's all strive for Holiness, because that is the only thing that guarantees and enable us to live forever.

Demons are real, Satan is real and the Name of JESUS CHRIST is still vety effective against their evil kingdom and schemes. There are innumerable experiences of people that encountered demons, that the demons flee when they prayed in Jesus Name.

Have you had paranormal experences? Have you seen or encountered evil entities? Did you remember to decree in JESUS Name? Many still don't believe they exist, share your experiences here on NairaLand. The following are the experiences that poured in when I asked same on my Facebook:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by EternalBeing: 9:48am On Mar 24, 2019
I believe that we have mothers here on NL. Is there any woman that would hear her toddler child call out for her saying "ama, ama", and would not run towards the child to pick him/her up?! Will she say you will die there unless you say "mama, mother, my mother"? Yet, JESUS CHRIST that gave His precious Life for you and I on the stake of Calvary is more passionate, caring, loving, forgiving and defending than any mother could ever be. I've heard personal real spiritual experiences where by what I decreed in JESUS Name happened instantly. More screenshots of my friend friends experiences below.

6 Likes

Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by EternalBeing: 9:48am On Mar 24, 2019
Satan and demons know that Holiness is finally achievable if you don't give up. Falling does not destroy, it is pride that destroys. It's pride that says "I can not continue to ask my CREATOR for forgiveness", Satan was the first to say that in Heaven. Pride made satan to choose destruction. No matter how many times you fall, keep returning and crying to your Creator till HE perfects your Holiness. Just be sincere in your thirst and hunger for Holiness, you shall soon be fully permanently filled to the extent that sin would because so repulsive and stinking to you. GOD can not lie, HE said in Matthew 5:6 "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled."
When you know you carry a great Glory and Destiny, the fear of exposing it to pollution, scavengers, and spiritual robbers would make you flee from all appearances of evil and you'll naturally hate sin. More spiritual experiences from my friends below:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2019
Who is jesus? Where does he live? What are his degrees??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by RagnarLothbrok: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2019
I'll be sending you a request for a DM. I will like to know more please.

2 Likes

Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by EternalBeing: 11:16am On Mar 24, 2019
RagnarLothbrok:
I'll be sending you a request for a DM. I will like to know more please.
OK sir.

1 Like

Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by EternalBeing: 6:49am On Apr 14, 2019
HalleluYAH! Somebody give JESUS Praise here!

10 Likes

Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by hisexcellency34: 9:24am On Apr 14, 2019
If you pray in Jesus name, and you don't add CHRIST, you are just wasting your time. There are many Jesuses today.

Jesus Navas
Gabriel Jesus

5 Likes

Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by chibuzorAbia: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2019
BULLLLLLLLSHITTTTT!

Jesus wey nobody sabi for Japan?

4 Likes

Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by femi4: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2019
It also depends on who is calling the name

Mt 7:21

Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

1 Like

Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2019
There is power in the name of Jesus...Haleluya...

4 Likes

Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by chibuzorAbia: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2019
nineone:
Praying to Jesus is as effective as praying to a stone. Its efficacy rate is at the rate of chance and placebo.

Meanwhile

Edumare bless you!
Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by NPComplete: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2019
So your proof for the existence of demons are random goatfuckers on the internet claiming they saw one, right? These people with IQs south of 90 are the ones u want us to believe in, right??
So if random blockheads on the internet claim they saw a flying pig yesterday, we should just believe they saw a flying pig?

Yet if we ask u for proofs now u will start dancing up and down and claiming u saw it in the bush yesterday or in ur village but u will never show us the proof where we can readily investigate it.

2 Likes

Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2019
nineone:
Praying to Jesus is as effective as praying to a stone. Its efficacy rate is at the rate of chance and placebo.

Meanwhile

By the time you start paying for this comment you made...it would have been too late for you

3 Likes

Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by chibuzorAbia: 9:30am On Apr 14, 2019
Efficacy is 0.00000000%

1 Like

Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2019
chibuzorAbia:
BULLLLLLLLSHITTTTT!

Jesus wey nobody sabi for Japan?

But them sabi am for that Abia wey you attach for your name undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by chibuzorAbia: 9:31am On Apr 14, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

By the time you start paying for this comment you made...it would have been too late for you

Efficacy is -0.0000000%!

Jesus exist only in your imagination!

1 Like

Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by chibuzorAbia: 9:33am On Apr 14, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

But them sabi am for that Abia wey you attach for your name undecided

Abia na serious shitt hole na.
Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by dheaven: 9:34am On Apr 14, 2019
You tried but do more research.
Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by ruffDiamond: 9:34am On Apr 14, 2019
make amputee lost limb grow back then I go blv ,not the arrange the blind see,the lame walk and the deaf hears of nowadays scam by the roguish GO! useless efficacy

1 Like

Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by NPComplete: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

See born again children abeg. You are already wishing for harm upon him because he challenged ur insecurities? Is that what Jesus would do? Fake bastards that are Christians these days ehn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 14, 2019
The name of Jesus christ is powerful

2 Likes

Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by Lukgaf(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2019
It is called Shirk in Islam

2 Likes

Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2019
NPComplete:

See born again children abeg. You are already wishing for harm upon him because he challenged ur insecurities? Is that what Jesus would do? Fake bastards that are Christians these days ehn.

My thoughts exactly bro.
God bless you for this.

The way some of this so called Christians act as terrorists is somehow alarming. No love at all. And these wasn't the teachings of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by zlantanfan: 10:00am On Apr 14, 2019
That name is the highest

1 Like

Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2019
NPComplete:

Common shut the fu"ck

Its your children and generations that would be bastards

Pls tell us what Jesus would do o you foool coming here to dare mention insecurity
Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Efficacy is -0.0000000%!

Jesus exist only in your imagination!

nnwaaba abeg carry your bad energy go siddon one place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by Grinstuff(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2019
One of them said her husband cried because he smoked weed earlier and gave them legal rights to come in to the house. Haven't heard such bs in a while.
Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by michbax(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2019
Believe it or not, there is 100% efficacy in the name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ..

Jesus did not come for the save, he came for the unsaved, just like the prodigal son who repented and went back to his father, asked for forgiveness, and was forgiven.

Jesus is ever ready to save us from the dungeon of iniquity and give us a better life.

Believe this or not, Only Jesus can save.

3 Likes

Re: The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name by NPComplete: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Common shut the fu"ck

Its your children and generations that would be bastards

Pls tell us what Jesus would do o you foool coming here to dare mention insecurity

Lol. Born again child with insecurities. Fake bastards. See Christian defending Jesus abeg. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success / The Question Most Christians Fail All The Time / Is Winner's Chapel Ota The Next Jonestown??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.