Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving (3247 Views)

Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada / I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by Jethro2018: 11:56am On Mar 24, 2019
Pls Nigerians i need a job. Though I've actually try starting a business but not working due to my low capital. Feeding my family, my child school fees and house rent

1 Like

Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by matrixme(m): 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
Jethro2018:
Pls Nigerians i need a job. Though I've actually try starting a business but not working due to my low capital. Feeding my family, my child school fees and house rent
And you think advertising this on a forum like this will lead you to the straightforward people right? Some don't have up to the little you have and are smiling to the bank daily with sheer determination and hard work. You need to go back to the drawing board and think that enterpreneurship ideal through properly, rather than hunt for inexistent federal job
Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by Jethro2018: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
matrixme:

And you think advertising this on a forum like this will lead you to the straightforward people right? Some don't have up to the little you have and are smiling to the bank daily with sheer determination and hard work. You need to go back to the drawing board and think that enterpreneurship ideal through properly, rather than hunt for inexistent federal job

You've a point sir, pls if you have any business ideas
Pls share
Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by matrixme(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Jethro2018:

You've a point sir, pls if you have any business ideas
Pls share
If you live in a city, daily needs business is still profitable till tomorrow. Cooked Food supply and sales within offices and public places, (including fast foods, and drinks like zobo etc) raw food sales (eggs, garri, packaged beans, palm oil etc) clothing, Ankara, plain and pattern, and the likes, really colorful/durable ones wholesales purchase for retail sales, this doesn't go out of fashion. POS/bill payments business in areas where ATM machines are far away from...
Most of these businesses don't need so much capital to start up, except the pos one (even which you can share shop for)

4 Likes

Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by daviefm(m): 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
Please, out of your 300k Dash me 3k I ve just been posted to ogun state for my nysc
Help a brother, please
0019949452 STANBIC BANK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by crackhouse(m): 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
As if say na only u get 300k for Nigeria.
Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
daviefm:
Please, out of your 300k
Dash me 3k
I ve just been posted to ogun state for my nysc

Help a brother, please

STANBIC BANK

Water don pass garri shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by daviefm(m): 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
angelusbrut:

Alright bro
God will be with you and your business
Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by lukui: 1:52am On Mar 25, 2019
don't do that here or even online! don't give your money to someone you don't trust, try to meet with people who are doing that type of your dream job, I mean like a custom officer if its custom you are looking for or nimc or inec or etc like that and dont start with money, its not money that's the first thing, ask them the processes they took before they got employed, some did not even apply, while some applied online and had luck, so its not just money, money all the time, its about connection. write down all the influential people you know around you, try to reach them, not by flashing them oh, meet them one on one and explain yourself, they don't want your money, just state what you want, and they might link you up!!!!!!

welcome to Nigeria buddy!

visit my blog www.9japalaver..com
Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by naxman(m): 6:32am On Mar 25, 2019
Jethro2018:
I started my business with N170K after my service last year. if not ASUP Strike I would have been planning my wedding by now. just start anything and be serious wit it. I pray you don't get to the hands of scammers
Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by HeGeMon(m): 7:20am On Mar 25, 2019
Federal job! 300k you think it's money for admission?

1 Like

Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by Ghost19(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2019
I'm a statistics graduate(HND) with lower credit, done with service(NYSC). My ND result is upper credit, I need a job o. Any kind of job, currently in Abuja. Help a brother please, before I loose my mind.
Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by enemachris(m): 7:53am On Mar 25, 2019
angelusbrut:

I thw tell u grin grin
Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by lereinter(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2019
That's small

I heard someone was asked to bring 700k for fire

go apply for nnpc now
Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by lereinter(m): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2019
naxman:

I started my business with N170K after my service last year. if not ASUP Strike I would have been planning my wedding by now. just start anything and be serious wit it. I pray you don't get to the hands of scammers

which biz is that
Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by qwertyboss(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2019
keep on saving! when you save up to 1mil notify me I can link you up for FIRS offer
Jethro2018:
Pls Nigerians I need a job. Though I've actually try starting a business but not working due to my low capital. Feeding my family, my child school fees and house rent
Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by droo12: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2019
naxman:

Which business bro
Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2019
naxman:

what kind of business?
Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by Jethro2018: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
lukui:
don't do that here or even online! don't give your money to someone you don't trust, try to meet with people who are doing that type of your dream job, I mean like a custom officer if its custom you are looking for or nimc or inec or etc like that and dont start with money, its not money that's the first thing, ask them the processes they took before they got employed, some did not even apply, while some applied online and had luck, so its not just money, money all the time, its about connection. write down all the influential people you know around you, try to reach them, not by flashing them oh, meet them one on one and explain yourself, they don't want your money, just state what you want, and they might link you up!!!!!!

welcome to Nigeria buddy

visit my blog www.9japalaver..com

Thanks
Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by Jethro2018: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
qwertyboss:
keep on saving! when you save up to 1mil notify me I can link you up for FIRS offer

1M is not bad for firs job Shaa
It's not easy for unemployed graduate to save up to 1M from penny income.
Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by Jethro2018: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
lereinter:

That's small

I heard someone was asked to bring 700k for fire

go apply for nnpc now

That's true.
A guy link me up but the person demand 700 k ,
I beg the man and he said 500k nothing less. Anyway, the slot has been given to someone else. Na long story
Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by anihchinma(f): 7:36am On Mar 26, 2019
qwertyboss:
Is this slot still available?

1 Like

Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by naxman(m): 11:25am On Mar 31, 2019
Equal2DeTask:

what kind of business?
computer biz center.
Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by Jethro2018: 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
���
Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
May God not put us to shame.
Re: Get Me A Federal Job And Collect My 300 K Saving by VTJN(m): 6:46am On Mar 02, 2021
Jethro2018:

That's true.
A guy link me up but the person demand 700 k ,
I beg the man and he said 500k nothing less. Anyway, the slot has been given to someone else. Na long story
nawa o all these money just to get a government job.

What will now be the faith of someone like me that doesn't have such kinda money

(1) (Reply)

N-power: Information To Those That Applied For N-power Batch C / Get Free Manual Here On How To Make Some Products. / Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.